~Lyla's Creationz-2 NEW Vms Pg 140 + Pg 143 ~ - Page 67

Posted: 12 years ago
LOVED IT
thanks for making such awesome VMs
finally watched ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

Lylaaa Superb VM Awww loved the scenes... song n scenes Awesome ๐Ÿ˜ณLove ittt so much <3 
Edited by -sofiya- - 12 years ago
Hey Lyla ๐Ÿค—
Your vms are woow. Aweesome work hun :)
Loved "Mausam" one a lot, and the new one is fantastic.
Fab work xD lovely coloring and gorgeous work.

Way to go. Make moree 

Love from Hina-

...๐Ÿ˜›.

. 4 PM me...
 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 ur ..๐Ÿ‘.

..ur updates..really dear...

tons of  4 u dear...
 lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...๐Ÿ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...๐Ÿ˜ญme uncontorled sob.sob..๐Ÿ˜ญ
Hey Lyla.. this is in regards to your "A journey of Love" vm.. 

Sorry I had to rush out yesterday and did not get a chance to express my feelings..
Here I am to do justice to a beautifully put VM by making a detailed comment rather than a one word expression... 

You got me in the first two sec itself๐Ÿ˜... the beginning quote has been my mantra all my life as well.. 

It is an amazing VM and a perfect encapsulation of Maaneet's journey of Love. And in that 6:22 sec song you were able to incorporate the whole story without any compromise.. Kudos๐Ÿ‘.. I was impressed with your idea to incorporate as many scenes as possible with the split screen mode.. Great thinking..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This vm of yours is a treat to the senses.. it was a pure pleasure watching it.. here are some observations I made during the whole experience..

- Perfectly chosen song.. I feel this song is written specifically for Maaneet โค๏ธ

- 3:01 fast paced, passionate rendition of the singers voice and music matched the amazingly passionate scene of Maaneet

- 3:13 I love how you pay attention to the smallest details.. such as at this segment your flashing of the scenes was so well synchronized with the music, even though it lasted just for 2 sec it was well executed...๐Ÿ‘

- 4:14 What can I say about this section.. wow.. the music, the high pitch vocal tone, the word "PIYA" superbly matched the expression on DD's face and the situation.. my heart cried for Geet again.. man your work is superb..

- 5:17 "Lay chel wah jo" matched the scene so perfectly!! Kudos ๐Ÿ‘

There were so many instances like this that made this vm such a pleasure to watch..
Thank you for putting such long hours into your passionate work to create such amazing vms for our enterainment...๐Ÿค—

Edited by naamteeg - 12 years ago
Fab vm Lyla...love it! ๐Ÿ‘
It brought back memories for me of the good old days...โญ๏ธ with one of my fav songs too...just amazing!! 
Thnx soo much!! 
Originally posted by naamteeg

Hey Lyla.. this is in regards to your "A journey of Love" vm.. 

Sorry I had to rush out yesterday and did not get a chance to express my feelings..
Here I am to do justice to a beautifully put VM by making a detailed comment rather than a one word expression... 

You got me in the first two sec itself๐Ÿ˜... the beginning quote has been my mantra all my life as well.. 

It is an amazing VM and a perfect encapsulation of Maaneet's journey of Love. And in that 6:22 sec song you were able to incorporate the whole story without any compromise.. Kudos๐Ÿ‘.. I was impressed with your idea to incorporate as many scenes as possible with the split screen mode.. Great thinking..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

This vm of yours is a treat to the senses.. it was a pure pleasure watching it.. here are some observations I made during the whole experience..

- Perfectly chosen song.. I feel this song is written specifically for Maaneet โค๏ธ

- 3:01 fast paced, passionate rendition of the singers voice and music matched the amazingly passionate scene of Maaneet

- 3:13 I love how you pay attention to the smallest details.. such as at this segment your flashing of the scenes was so well synchronized with the music, even though it lasted just for 2 sec it was well executed...๐Ÿ‘

- 4:14 What can I say about this section.. wow.. the music, the high pitch vocal tone, the word "PIYA" superbly matched the expression on DD's face and the situation.. my heart cried for Geet again.. man your work is superb..

- 5:17 "Lay chel wah jo" matched the scene so perfectly!! Kudos ๐Ÿ‘

There were so many instances like this that made this vm such a pleasure to watch..
Thank you for putting such long hours into your passionate work to create such amazing vms for our enterainment...๐Ÿค—

Awww ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜ณ
Ok i myself have no words to thank you for ur amazing sweet comment
Thank youu sooo much
I myself picked this song cuz it just perfectly suits maaneet and their journey
Thank you so much for appreciating my work
Afterall i do it for y'all :D
Originally posted by sukklover

...๐Ÿ˜›.

. 4 PM me...
 ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

4 ur ..๐Ÿ‘.

..ur updates..really dear...

tons of  4 u dear...
 lov,โค๏ธ
Tama

P.S.: plz donn't copy paste my comments...i only make it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...๐Ÿ˜ก

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜•

Note:

guys...me sad...i PM ed almost 500 but comment only...17-18...๐Ÿ˜•

i said u guys ealier if u don't like plz tell me...but it really hurts a lot...me try to reply each of u...many serials i don't watch but i read ur ff's ...checking out ur updated stuff's...n try to make a sweet comment which u guys liked...but u never check my any stuff...i really busy wid my studies...but also don't want to hurt my frndz...i try to comment ecah of u woh Pmed me...but only few of u ans my Pms...if don't want me to bother u...plz tell me...i never pm u.4 my any update...
but i updated 4 whom woh waited...i knoe just few..but i updated for them surely...but that surely ime said..that me really hurt abut u guys...๐Ÿ˜ญme uncontorled sob.sob..๐Ÿ˜ญ

Thank you soo much hun๐Ÿ˜ณ
And i totally love ur comments๐Ÿค—
So sweet of you to create these awesome comments 
Dont be sad hun๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by Fallen Angel

Fab vm Lyla...love it! ๐Ÿ‘
It brought back memories for me of the good old days...โญ๏ธ with one of my fav songs too...just amazing!! 
Thnx soo much!! 

Thankss Naj๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
And pleasureโค๏ธ
Originally posted by hopehot

LOVED IT
thanks for making such awesome VMs

Thank you hun๐Ÿ˜ณ