India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Enternal Yearnings Abhiya FF chapt 3 pg 23 6th aug

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged

What do u want in a fanfiction. Well, I am gonna give it to u. My Bliss of Newly Weds is coming to end.

This Fan Fic Will give u Seduction, Passion, Love, Lust, Lies, Betrayal, Thriller, Horror.

This fan fic is not be all happy happy Abhiya. It will take twist after twist. I promise to keep on ur edge. I will not reveal the concept yet. But this ff will be updated after one my ff is complete. SO gear up kids, and I promise to take u in journey from U.S, Europe, Brazil, India, Middle East, to Africa. Abhay and Piya are the main character. Chand, and Hassena will be in this ff. But that's it. Other character will be made up by me.

Welcome to my other Ff . Eternal Yearning is a love story concept based on a merciless vampire slayer (Piya), and Abhay. It's about them coming together to save the free naturals,and falling madly for each other. Let's explore another side of Abhay, and Piya.
Character Sketch
Abhay Raichand- The supreme Lord of the Vampires.One of the most powerful vampire to ever walk the Earth. He is basically the ruler along with a court. 
Piya- A Vampire Slayer. Lost her mother at a tender age. Abandoned by her father. But , taken in and adopted by Stephen Van Hassling
Stephen Van Hassling- Piya's foster father, and Head of the Vampire Slayer Clan. He love Piya to death. And, he has sacrificed a lot for Piya.
Abigail- Best Friend Piya. Piya, and her are polar opposite. Piya chooses to focus on her job , but she is more outgoing and affable.
Aariyah- Piya's  Aunt. Love her niece, but has a little bit temper.
Ben Anderson- Her best freind. In love with Piya. Werewolf. Has never had the guts to tell her.
Heather- Abhay's girlfriend.  A Vampire who loves Abhay, and will go any extent to make her his. She is his right wing
Ivan De La Ruza- The evil  lord of the dark forces . 
Maithali- Abhay's ex girlfriend.  Left him for Ivan. She is the master mind. 
 more characters are coming up. 
Chapter Index
Chapter 1 

Chapter 2

Edited by syria2014 - 27 September 2011 at 1:58pm

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

ash12tanya.dsouzamansimJanFermangonaAriansvikramdeyminahil1997ifrah.dmg_roks_antarakarantakiar--AROMAL---Sonia-arunsunita_gmCute_GalMRS.SSObellaaamijanurilove99chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICwithered

Tahani01 Senior Member
Tahani01
Tahani01

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:32am | IP Logged
sounds kwl update soon plezzz but dont u hv alot on ur mind lol im sure u will write 2 ur best ability xxx
I-love-Roses IF-Dazzler
I-love-Roses
I-love-Roses

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Nice concept! I would love it if you don't leave us so u better continue.

P.S. I love you. Please dnt leave pkyek forum.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TOTAL-ROMANTIC

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged

Let the game , Battle ,seduction begin..This gonna be move to ff gallery soon. so comment. It will be moved after wed

Edited by syria2014 - 17 May 2011 at 5:56pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

JanFermangonakarantakiarminahil1997Pari-Gupta-Sonia-Cute_Galalicia212chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTICilove99

Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged

Vampires, Werewolves, Witches, Fairies, And Piya(One of the most powerful vampire slayer), will all in come together in one mission to stop the demon.

Edited by syria2014 - 08 May 2011 at 12:23pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.dsouzamansimJanFerminahil1997karantakiarAnamikaSJainPari-Gupta-Sonia-Cute_Galilove99Akshi0019chahat4uTOTAL-ROMANTIC

pallavi_bs Senior Member
pallavi_bs
pallavi_bs

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
wow sounds great i love your start its a kick
ok now do continue
karantakiar Goldie
karantakiar
karantakiar

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Hey sweetz awsm cncpt yar.
simplz amazing!!!!!!!
Seemz to be vry vry intrerting dear.
plz plz cnt soon nd do pm me.
luv u
vritika
Mrs.Peanuts IF-Stunnerz
Mrs.Peanuts
Mrs.Peanuts

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

moved up

Edited by syria2014 - 19 May 2011 at 5:42pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index