MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

rahgu ram double faced hypocrite (Page 4)

FleurBleue IF-Stunnerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
May be one or two tasks here and there but  their overall performance was no better than ordinary IMO !
Mohit has started doing real well from the money snatching task . . lets see if he can continue to do so ! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged
Agree with u word to word. Raghu ram just pretend to be very smart but they r not. Suraj is still good and not like what they said non deserving roadie. Second they over praising mohit. Mohit is good but not that like raghu said in graveyard. Raghu never accept his mistakes. He just justify it by blaming others.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiabamboocopterfire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
when rahgu had decide one girl and one boy then why they selected girl-girl and boy -boy team??Confused then whats the point of whole task of that "untie rope" task???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

papiaarpitnavibamboocopter

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
double standard of rahgu again showed up ..no  harsh words for dev despite of his giving up all the time..nobody got so many chance and still he was giving up all the timeOuch...par rahgu ke liye to avtar aur suraj hi sabse bure haiOuch  par dev to mahan aatma hai jisko  rules todne ke  baad bhi hamsha ek hope mili to be back in gameOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arpitnaviFleurBleue

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Though i not going to stop watching roadies but now i started disliking it and only coz of these bald hypocrites. Its sometime very irritating to watch such things. He is talking and giving chance to dev like he got a cheque from him and other things fire gun mentioned. I'm really happy that atleast suraj played well with double faced balds

fire_gun

FleurBleue IF-Stunnerz
FleurBleue
FleurBleue

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
I have not really any problem with the task Dev was given to perform against Suchit because that was clearly one sided and Suchit was favored which is justified ! That was the punishment for Dev ! Everybody was sure he was never gonna win ! 
But i have  not understood why the vote in was arranged especially when he had given up long before . . .Was humiliation of Dev only the reason ?

fire_gun

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arine_123

I have not really any problem with the task Dev was given to perform against Suchit because that was clearly one sided and Suchit was favored which is justified ! That was the punishment for Dev ! Everybody was sure he was never gonna win ! 
But i have  not understood why the vote in was arranged especially when he had given up long before . . .Was humiliation of Dev only the reason ?

they wanted to see dev as politician..how he lick other feets to be back in game but dev knew that it was impossible to be back in game 

FleurBleue

arpitnavi Goldie
arpitnavi
arpitnavi

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Dev also played smart. I respect him. This whole fiasco in only to humilte dev but he proved baldies that he is not loses like them who only abuse and shout and play dirty games

Go to top