MTV Roadies 9 : Everything or Nothing

India-Forums

rahgu ram double faced hypocrite (Page 2)

TheRowdiest IF-Stunnerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by papia

I also lose my respect from Rajvijay. In previous season he was great as a host. But this season I am not liking the way he is talking with the contestant. How can he also encourage other contestant and bash suraj for not doing the task? Can he do the task?

Is opening the full clothes to open audience means courage then I would like to be a coward than this courage.

Sorry to say but for me both Raghu and Rajvija is a bullshit, besharam and gire hue insaan.

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah ...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter-x-Reshu-x-

Neetu_GirlPower Goldie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bamboocopter-x-Reshu-x-TheRowdiest

kaushikbasu IF-Rockerz
kaushikbasu
kaushikbasu

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by minnie.reet

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah ...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye 
It is absolutely Ok what he said during the episode, but how come they support Mohit over Suraj, when Suraj did most of the other tasks better than Mohit, in fact in bike riding task he was ahead of Mohit by miles(more than double the time). 

papiabamboocopter

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:15pm | IP Logged

I also lose my respect from Rajvijay. In previous season he was great as a host. But this season I am not liking the way he is talking with the contestant. How can he also encourage other contestant and bash suraj for not doing the task? Can he do the task?

Is opening the full clothes to open audience means courage then I would like to be a coward than this courage.

Sorry to say but for me both Raghu and Rajvija is a bullshit, besharam and gire hue insaan.

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah---agreed but going nude is something going to different level  agreed that suraj got his lesson but if u have seen the graveyard they labeled nude task as a "courage" Ouch   thats my point...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new 

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it--agreed but they r doing hypocrisy  by putting men all the time in embarrassing situation   like nude task ,brazilain wax and ball busting task of roadies 6.0 ...they claimed roadies is nothing to with culture  then they should stop like acting bhaiya of every girl...renee abused suraj like hell no objection came from roadies crew but iam very sure if ever boy tried to abuse girl that manner raghu will  abuse him badly Ouch  his all morals r valid for girls only  even "polonaumi" didn;t performed a single task and even refused to task this time  whether it was season 5 or this season but no words coming for her from raghu and company   but ashutosh who had refused to do task in season 5 and still  became winner of season5 is a looser in eyes of raghu and ranvijay  why? because he refused to do task but here is the secret  why raghu calling ashu as a looser and captain of waanabe raodiesashu and suraj know each other before this 8th season happened and ashutosh was the one who trained suraj how to get prepared in front of judges but when ashu seen   the footage of audition even he got shocked because suraj took the story to different levelOuch  thats shows double face of raghu ram

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye ----- but raghu has no  problem even if  suraj lied abt his family  and he said that on graveyard ..his all objections r reserved abt abusing and disrespecting women only ..  Ouchnobody is defending suraj its not abt defending suraj if u see there r many issues  which r apart from suraj ...suraj is looser because he lied ab his family in fact he killed them in sob story to get selectedOuch

Edited by fire_gun - 09 May 2011 at 7:42pm

papiabamboocopter

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29am | IP Logged

If none forces them to do the task then why did they comment if any contestant think that this task is a nonsense task which could spoil their image and may be whole life.

Suraj done exactly right thing by refusing the task to do. He told that I can do any kind of tasks as he thought that Roadies Authority has some minimum level of respects towards boys. Even in audition you will find that lots of contestant say big big things like they can do anything for Roadies. But that doesnt mean that Roadies authority will give them any kinds of tasks.

And second thing I will not backout from my previous point that what Raghu Ranvijay did is wrong and it is really shame for them how they forced boys for doing the tasks by showing courage.
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

bcz in the previous episode when mohit and suchit were hesitating doing a task Suraj was the one who was talking Big ...saying that the day i will refuse to do a task i wont call my self Roadie and blah blah blah---agreed but going nude is something going to different level  agreed that suraj got his lesson but if u have seen the graveyard they labeled nude task as a "courage" Ouch   thats my point...Rannvijay is like this to all ...thats why he was bashing Suraj for not doing a task ...nothing new

I agree with your points. Showing nude is something which anyone never think in India.

and why RR are gire huye? its their show , they can do anything ...contestants know that anything can happen in the show, any kind of task ...still they participate in it , none force them to do it--agreed but they r doing hypocrisy  by putting men all the time in embarrassing situation   like nude task ,brazilain wax and ball busting task of roadies 6.0 ...they claimed roadies is nothing to with culture  then they should stop like acting bhaiya of every girl...renee abused suraj like hell no objection came from roadies crew but iam very sure if ever boy tried to abuse girl that manner raghu will  abuse him badly Ouch  his all morals r valid for girls only  even "polonaumi" didn;t performed a single task and even refused to task this time  whether it was season 5 or this season but no words coming for her from raghu and company   but ashutosh who had refused to do task in season 5 and still  became winner of season5 is a looser in eyes of raghu and ranvijay  why? because he refused to do task but here is the secret  why raghu calling ashu as a looser and captain of waanabe raodiesashu and suraj know each other before this 8th season happened and ashutosh was the one who trained suraj how to get prepared in front of judges but when ashu seen   the footage of audition even he got shocked because suraj took the story to different levelOuch  thats shows double face of raghu ram

Agree because all the time I found that if any girl attempt to do any task they are just laughing. In Roadies 6 they never bashed Paulomi. Even in Goal savings task in this season they didnt say a single word when Polomi refused to do the tasks.

Till now boys performed several tasks which I also found is very insulting for boys just like Roadies 5 remove clothes in question round and in bar dance round as well, Roadies 6 hit the sensitive part in question round. But this season they crossed every limits. Till now I found only the tasks which continuously insulted boys. Just like Beat boys with bat, Plug tasks from their body, boxing tasks. But the last task nude task is a task which I dont have any word.

Raghu has a double face definitely for boys and girls.

and it's actually funny how ppl r supporting Suraj , the guy who even killed his mom to participate in roadies and Calling Raghu Rannvijay Gire huye ----- but raghu has no  problem even if  suraj lied abt his family  and he said that on graveyard ..his all objections r reserved abt abusing and disrespecting women only ..  Ouchnobody is defending suraj its not abt defending suraj if u see there r many issues  which r apart from suraj ...suraj is looser because he lied ab his family in fact he killed them in sob story to get selectedOuch

When Rene was abusing continuously then nobody said a single word. But can you imagine if Suraj abused back Rene then Raghu would be fired with anger. Why this double standard?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

in this country...WHERE LOTS Of criminals can kill hundreds of people and become a neta and gets lots of supporters...this is just a  liar SURAJ ROFL thts why we indians are often called dumbstruck and blindfoldedLOL

I am supporting Suraj for not doing the nude tasks. And second thing doing everything doesnt mean that they will give them any kinds of tasks. Someday they will call them to kill someone in money tasks of 1 corer and they will kill that person to increase Roadies account. And the Roadies authority will appreciate them for killing that person by the name of Courage.
papia Goldie
papia
papia

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nitu_KayaTheCop

Bold part:

This is not at all shocked you!!! why??? Because they are male??? If the same tasks was forced to done to any female Roadies then would you still say that it is a normal task???

I dont know in which indian show you have found contestant nudes in front of camera and show their nude pictures to open audience.

If you are indian then believe in Indian Culture. You can hate Suraj for telling lie. But why did the judge doing when they didnt identify a person while they all time say that they are looking for genuine person in Roadies? Why Raghu all the time Bark in Interview?
ur taking all in wrong senses or should i say u have missed the bus...

what i meant tht it didn;t shook me was tht it has already crossed the limits of obscenity tht this thing coming is just going to end the line where the actual line goes...and the things u have written are just out of the base...did i say tht i enjoy them being nude and happy abt it...no i did say its cheap but what can be done...they have been doing this since years...in next season they will get more cheaper...what to do...

the indian show was dadagiri and no they were not posing nude...the guys were changing after the bath where one was just being teased by second guy and he took his undies out and he became totally nude(it was blurry thankgod)...tht was truly disgusting...

and stop giving me lectures abt indian culture all right...i know it better than u...i am not supporting this stuff either...u better learn to understand what is being written and try to think and then write...creating a fuss out of nothing IS NOT MY JOB.

AND why they have to indentify the person in the first place...??there is no rule conducted by the roadies...raghu did accept this tht he act really smart...so what u can say he fooled them or something...raghu has accepted it...but what suraj done is a person having a low life dats it

But you told in your statement that "Suraj said that he can do any kinds of tasks and now he refused to do this" which seems that instead of appreciating what Suraj did you are bashing him.

Telling lie is not good specially about your father. But every contestant in Roadies lies. But Suraj lies is something which should not be tolerated. But still I think Suraj is better than some other contestant who selected this year such as Rene, Anchol, Bibhor, Dev, Avtar etc. So even he lies but he is still more deserving than the past Roadies who is voted out already.

And glad to know that you know Indian Culture better than me.

Edited by papia - 10 May 2011 at 12:53am

Go to top