Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D (Page 40)

MR.KooL IF-Addictz
MR.KooL
MR.KooL

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Lad ne doo dono ko waise bhi mere liye hi lad rahi hain..ab tum baatao tumhari shaddi ho gayi kya and mom kaha hain.. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBlues

koyal-kajal Goldie
koyal-kajal
koyal-kajal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anurag24t

Lad ne doo dono ko waise bhi mere liye hi lad rahi hain..ab tum baatao tumhari shaddi ho gayi kya and mom kaha hain.. ROFL
haan bhai shaadi ho gayi stefan se
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:14pm | IP Logged
anu..go to your mummy's topic..i have asked you some questions there..*cough cough* LOL
--Signorina-- IF-Rockerz
--Signorina--
--Signorina--

Posted: 11 May 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridwana1234

Guys I have tried writing something besharam about Abhiya and the jungle themeConfused.I am too besharam when it comes to Abhiya Big smileSo, plz don't throw tomatoes and rotten eggs at meOuch. so, here goes my first post in this thread,Wink

Haseena is moving to and from in the hallway of the Raichand Mansion, when Abhay notices it. 
Abhay: mom, what happened?
Haseena: Abhay beta tumahare dad ...
Abhay: (tensed) what happened to him
Haseena:(moves her neck, the Raichand's signature neck movement) H e is in the jungle with Arnab)
Abhay: what? what ? what? (3 times as usual ekta's daily soap style)
Haseena: Just do something Abhay
Abhay: OK, mom I am going to the jungle.

On the other hand, Pia sees Mr. Dobrial was entering the jungle and due to her side business (detectivegiri) she follows him.

In the jungle, Pia collides with Abhay and both are lost in each other's gaze. 
Pia: Abhay...I love u 
Abhay: I love u too.
Pia gives up her urges and moves forward to kiss him. 
Abhay: moves away, nahi Piya ye galat hain door raho mujhse.
Pia: ab control nahi hota Abhay aaj to main tumhe kiss karke chorungi.
Abhay: Baghwan ke liye mujhe choor do
Pia: Baghwan ke liye tumhe choorungi to main kya karungi? Us chai wale baba ke saath date pe zaungi? No I want to Kiss u.
Pia then removes Abhay's jacket and just throws it away (she also hates that jacket) the jacket falls on Arnab and Chand and the jacket was so warm that they both felt asleep on each others shouldiers. Pia kisses Abhay passionately and he kisses her back. Then Pia unbuttons his shirt and kisses him softly on his chest .Abhay sighs and  pulls her closer his hand on her face "I love u so much Pia" He kisses her all over her face, Pia shivers and closes her eyes and then he   hugs her tightly. Pia's face on Abhay's chest and she inhales his scent deeply.Suddenly, they were bought to reality by the disgusting sound of snooring. They follow the sound and saw the sight of Arnab and Chand sleeping.
Pia: nahiii (faints).They wake up from sleep. Chaand: Abhay, Arnab : Pia...
Abhay:chiii dad main kisi ko mu dikhane ki kabil nahi raha. Then he Picks Pia up and Carries her in his arms as usual. Chand and Arnab remain frozen.LOL

OuchOuchOuchKya meri story itni kharab hain ke kisi ne bhi comment nahi ki.? Mummy I want to cry...CryCry

its just awesome GOD
lolxxxROFL and the kiss Blushing

ScaryAngel

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
where are all the students of this skul?
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
we've gone on a field trip to the khandhar where abhiya-sid-metz drama is taking place...LOL tu peeche reh gayi..nevermind..chal mere saath..abhi tak asli mazaa shuru bhi nahi hua hai...ROFL

ScaryAngel

ScaryAngel Goldie
ScaryAngel
ScaryAngel

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
didi mujhe bhi le chalo na, mujhe raasta nahi pata

IndigoBlues

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ridwana1234

didi mujhe bhi le chalo na, mujhe raasta nahi pata

first we have to go to jungle..and then over there we'll find the khandhar..abhi tak mobile phone drama chal raha hai...LOL so no worries. Big smile

ScaryAngel

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index