PKYEK Besharmi School: read pg 37 :D - Page 23

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by livelygal

*Pallo gets hyper*

I kno the cure...

*whispers*

It's in the Vampu's urine!!!
🤣🤣🤣🤣 Its remedial...cures amnesia n all diseases in the world...
But the BIIIGGG TROUBLE is Vampu phamily got no tym to pee
🤣...coz dey are all sooo busy in Chand's matrimonial issues...

Its a pity...
🤣🤣

🤣 🤣 I have appointed myself haseena of this forum...🤣 i guess this is my fault for divorcing chand...🤣 😲 but don't worry..chand is jobless nowadays..and sid is doing some nautanki..i will tell both of them to do some good for the rest of their life by donating their...🤣 🤣
Pallo reserving on Sid's pee...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

U can keep CHANDs for social welfare...
🤣🤣🤣🤣
hey!besharams i am back so what's cooking?
Agar Haseeena aik baar Chand ko Kisss karlay ...😆 sab beyhosh hojayenge .. 🤣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

accha..you are the type who likes your competition...😆 ya shaayad tum dono ne kisi zamaane main kisi travelling inn mein peete peete pia ya metz ki baatein kee hogi...🤣
ye aapko kaise pataa😆😆bang on

oh yeah..you're sid now...batao bato..tumhari teesri shaadi kisse huay hai?? 😡 🤣 aur tumhara baccha hua hai kisi bhi shaadi mein se... 🤣
shaddi, meri do shaadi kisse huyi😕😕 , hain yeh kab hua, kaise hua kisne karaayiAngryAngryAngry, chandu mama ne kuch gadbad kiya , mere hisaab se main single hoon aur bas ek khoon pitaa innocent saa bacha hoon
Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

ok then Megz, do thappar lagao is Sid ko 🤣...pata nahi kitni saari bahuein bana di hai tumhari...aur sunne me aaya hai ki he made u grandmother also 😲🤣🤣

par maine kuch nahin kiyaa sachiROFLyaar maze kisi aur ne liye aur naam mujh par daal rahe ho chi chi chiROFL
so the situation is liek Sid is trying to attack Piya so Abhay has tried to Spot Piya and he carry's her away inhsi arms..and he says..her you better not shout otherwise I am not free inmyhands so I may have to do that work with my mouthso keep quiet..so she keeps quiet as she knows he does what he says..always..and then he takes her to  jungle simewhere deep..adn makes her sit nest to him..adn sh eis like so anhry & screrams why have you brought me here I told you na..I have nothing to do with you..then..?/ For which Abhay says..your life is in danger ..and when that happens I wont listen to anyone ..not even you..so just shut up..that is it...but Piay tries to move away or run away when Abhay holds her hands tight & pulls her to him ..and tell her that ..you better behave..I will surely leave you back once I feel you are safe..so piya says what if you bite me again..for which he gives a dirt y look & goes away from her and says..yes so better behave ..otherwise I wil bite you again..angrily..and my ABhay is not wearing JACKET..😍🤣..so since it is very cold night he lights a camp fire..and they both sit opposite to each other..and she is trying hard to look away from ABHAy & he too but both are inavraibly looking into each other & so getting caught inthe act..and suddenly..there is a howl of wolf or some animal..and Piya gets shit scared..and cries out loud which makes Abhay .alert &he comes closer to her..but sits a distance away..which she observes..and but keeps mum..and after some time Piya si very sleepy so..she falls asleep..adn she drowsily falls on abhay's arms..andhe i sall happy that at least in sleep he can hodl her & touch her..so makes her cozy & comfy inhis HOT HOT arms..with his hands holding her from the back..gently squeeing her because it is a cold night & he dosent have anything to make her feel comfy you see..☺️..and she in sleep tries to get cozy with his arms & chest..he keeps staring at her ..just inches away from his face..admiring all her curves & contours of her features if beautiful face..adn lands a feathery kiss on her lip...well immediately piya gets uneasy & opens her eyes..and finds herself so cozyily inhis arms..she wants to just run away but she is too dizzy with his effect ..his closeness that she is not able to move...and they look into each other with such love filled eyes..ki...both are out of this world..and there is  this song at the background...Mar jaawan..mar jaawan..tere ishq pe..marjaawan.😍..and rest for your imagination..warna censor board wale aayenge..yaar..🤣
hema yaar aage ki story pm kar do plsss🤣ab control nahin ho raha😆
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Maine socha bhi nahi tha..tum log itna besharmi karoge...🤣 Abhay ki jacket ko maaro goli...i'm gonna make that slogan of the week. 😈 🤣

thanks IndigoBlues. 😃
Originally posted by TOTAL-ROMANTIC

so the situation is liek Sid is trying to attack Piya so Abhay has tried to Spot Piya and he carry's her away inhsi arms..and he says..her you better not shout otherwise I am not free inmyhands so I may have to do that work with my mouthso keep quiet..so she keeps quiet as she knows he does what he says..always..and then he takes her to  jungle simewhere deep..adn makes her sit nest to him..adn sh eis like so anhry & screrams why have you brought me here I told you na..I have nothing to do with you..then..?/ For which Abhay says..your life is in danger ..and when that happens I wont listen to anyone ..not even you..so just shut up..that is it...but Piay tries to move away or run away when Abhay holds her hands tight & pulls her to him ..and tell her that ..you better behave..I will surely leave you back once I feel you are safe..so piya says what if you bite me again..for which he gives a dirt y look & goes away from her and says..yes so better behave ..otherwise I wil bite you again..angrily..and my ABhay is not wearing JACKET..😍🤣..so since it is very cold night he lights a camp fire..and they both sit opposite to each other..and she is trying hard to look away from ABHAy & he too but both are inavraibly looking into each other & so getting caught inthe act..and suddenly..there is a howl of wolf or some animal..and Piya gets shit scared..and cries out loud which makes Abhay .alert &he comes closer to her..but sits a distance away..which she observes..and but keeps mum..and after some time Piya si very sleepy so..she falls asleep..adn she drowsily falls on abhay's arms..andhe i sall happy that at least in sleep he can hodl her & touch her..so makes her cozy & comfy inhis HOT HOT arms..with his hands holding her from the back..gently squeeing her because it is a cold night & he dosent have anything to make her feel comfy you see..☺️..and she in sleep tries to get cozy with his arms & chest..he keeps staring at her ..just inches away from his face..admiring all her curves & contours of her features if beautiful face..adn lands a feathery kiss on her lip...well immediately piya gets uneasy & opens her eyes..and finds herself so cozyily inhis arms..she wants to just run away but she is too dizzy with his effect ..his closeness that she is not able to move...and they look into each other with such love filled eyes..ki...both are out of this world..and there is  this song at the background...Mar jaawan..mar jaawan..tere ishq pe..marjaawan.😍..and rest for your imagination..warna censor board wale aayenge..yaar..🤣

wow...👏 u better find a work in PKYEK CVs deptt. 😆