Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Abigail- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
HAPPY BIRTHDAY sofi πŸ₯³πŸ₯³

wish you lots and lots of Happiness...may all your wishes get fulfilled!
Have a nice dayπŸ˜ƒ
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Shit shit I am late
Sab wishes toh dy di main ny or kya dunπŸ€”πŸ˜›

Happy Birthday SofiiiπŸ€—
Many Many Happy Returns of The day dear
Wish you get loads of happiness and success in your life
πŸ€—

On your birthday I wish you much pleasure and joy;
I hope all of your wishes come true.
May each hour and minute be filled with delight,
And your birthday be perfect for you!
Luv
Maha
A Birthday Gift for you πŸ˜†

Shareen ,Sara,Liana ,Fatz and everyone..Amazinggg Post,Siggies, Intro and VM all are Fab  😊

Edited by -Maha- - 12 years ago
Preeti.xo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Happy birthday

May all ur wishes come true.

Have a blast

God bless
Sweet_Kandy thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
once again a very happy birthday sofi πŸ₯³πŸ₯³
Love youπŸ€—

p;s: have to get that person who said that post wouldn't be good🀣🀣🀣 amazing post all😳
Edited by Sweet_Kandy - 12 years ago
Sofia. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I just wanted to thank you guys sooo much for all of the birthday wishes and the spectacular thread! It honestly took my breath away!😍 It means the world to me that you all are thinking of me on my special dayπŸ€—I have always loved birthdays and the fact you get thoroughly spoilt for a day makes them all the more enjoyableπŸ˜† HT! meri HT tujhe to main pata nahi kiya bolun. Despite of the killer exam you are suppose to give today you managed to do all of this! I just don't know what to..ermm..how about we talk privately? πŸ˜† Fattaaay!!..For specially calling and wishing..Matlab tujhe to maine sab bata diya tha na?πŸ€—Sara! πŸ˜² Pado? Itni pyaari baatein..I can go on and on about it..in Urdu. πŸ€£ Kitni tareefein ki hai aapne..matlab mera naseeb khul gaya. πŸ˜ƒ Sam and Liana!πŸ€— You guys are awesome!..I'm absolutely in love with all the sigs you have made liana..HT and Sara and Maha..you guys too! All the sigs are breathtakingly beautiful..I owe so much to you guys! Love you all loads! πŸ€— Sam the VM! πŸ˜ 😍 Abhi to we had just started the question game and you already give me suchaaay awesome gift! πŸ˜†  Sam I loveee you! I love the song so much and you couldn't have done any better than this. BEST!  BEST! πŸ˜ƒ And oye this isn't all..I  have A LOT more to say πŸ˜† I'm going to be back..I just don't know when. πŸ˜† But you guys..I love you all! I'm not good with words at all but I hope you all realize what this gesture means to me! So fortunate to have you in my life..God bless you all!πŸ€— Tum log sab ki awaaz bhi kitni achi hai πŸ˜² I have suchaaay manly voice. πŸ˜Š

And Pareesa?  πŸ€— We've hardly ever talked but the fact that you agreed to make a VM specially for all of us means so much honestly..Can't thank you enough! I LOVED the VM and I could just see how much effort you all put in to make the VM what it is..πŸ˜ƒ This song HT?πŸ˜† Is liye main tere ko yaad arahi thi? πŸ˜†

Edited by Sofia. - 12 years ago
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Anything for you HT! πŸ€— You deserve every bit of it and it was just a small effort from our side to make this special day slightly more special! πŸ˜ƒ...This song!!!...Yes now u know tu mere ko yaad kyun aa rahi thi bohat! πŸ˜†  and main kis ki shadi ke preps mein busy thi? 🀣Thank god the thread is up!.Kiitni muskile aarahi thi ko keep it a SECRET πŸ˜† Fatty and i wud scrap each other and then delete it immediately b4 u can read πŸ˜† Though i guess u mustve read one or two already πŸ˜† And good that fatty called and wished!..ladki bach gayi πŸ˜†..We didnt insist her for a voice clip thats y! :P

The 1st post was our main prb...We trashed so many ideas n then finally yday sara and i took an oath to to something about it πŸ˜†...And that's how the script materialized...Tujhe chat transcript dikhaungi! πŸ˜† Tujhe ek bohat famous film star bhi banaya tha.ghamandi one πŸ˜²πŸ˜† Phir socha bday hai to at least aaj ki din to achi achi batein bolni chahiye! 🀣

And honestly,even tho i did have exams going on it wasnt a prob at all coz liana had been a constant support!...She didnt let me take any kind of stress...I'm just too blessed to have u liana..Love u a lot dr πŸ€—

And Sam...Another nautanki HT!..Wait till i tell u what a DRAMATIC prank she played on us! 😳..Kaan pakadna usske phir! πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†
On a serious note...What Sam has done for us is something that has totally touched our hearts πŸ€— details on SB! πŸ˜ƒ

You...have...a...manly...voice...? yeah sure 😊

And you are not coming back for now..first paper's tomorrow and it's a big deal so we totally understand!..BOL HT πŸ€—

Edited by shareen - 12 years ago
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
still unedited & to be continued πŸ€”
shareen thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Fatima-

still unedited & to be continued πŸ€”

Blame sara fatty! πŸ˜†...We knew Sofi wudnt b online b4 thursday so were taking advantage of it! 🀣
-Fatima- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: shareen

Blame sara fatty! πŸ˜†...We knew Sofi wudnt b online b4 thursday so were taking advantage of it! 🀣

tauba tauba galz v bad taking advantage ufff πŸ˜†
Batameez. thumbnail
Originally posted by: shareen

I blame u for giving me freedom till thursday 🀣