Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 59)

togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
What a teaser this part was !
Lol...Now jaldi se Shaan ko leke aao...Skip everything...I want Shaan in Ahmedabad...Hahaha !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

christmasdishbhanSachDJaditee

Shanaksansar Groupbie
Shanaksansar
Shanaksansar

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Finally Khanak is coming to a sweet realization of what's coming up  room mein baat karna nahin chahte hainLOL...baap re abh tho shaadi ka din paas aa raha hain and even my heart is going dham dham dham...

Want to see Khanak calling him up and the sweet connotations that follow. Abhi tho aag dono taraf lagi hain na.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJ

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:44pm | IP Logged
Vandu
How about after one phone conversation?
togepe30 IF-Stunnerz
togepe30
togepe30

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditee

Vandu
How about after one phone conversation?
Ya Ya...Bring those on...!
I wanna know if she calls or he calls ...But jaldi karo !!LOLLOLLOL Cant wait !
lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Aditee what a sweet affectionate update! U r taking the bar higher everyday! Thanks for the historic rundown about Ahmedabad. Didn't know about it.
Kaun kaheta hai romance padne se dimaag ka batti gul hoti hai, dekh I am learning so many new things everyday. Big smileWink Alongwith fighting over a guy with a looney girl...yeah Purvi that's u! K...i # 1! Angry Maine isko Shaan ka thikana diya aur mujhise bewafaai, bhalaai ka zamana nahi raha!! Big smile

Ok back to the update, I love this senti type chapters. Specially being a girl can relate to this phase of another girl where she is on the verge of tying the knot, full of apprehension about the upcoming unknown future & all nostalgic about leaving her home, family & friends. Sach mein dil bhad aati hai. It was so lovely! Her dad was happy seeing her at the station & kept saying '5 din mein chali jaayegi'...really touching. Her home, her family, her room, her upbringing everything such a stark contrast to Shaan's, all the more makes their differences known. I loved the interaction of Khanak & her dad. So homely & tender & loving.
I have to ask this, is Khanak's family expected to pay for the hotel for the groom's side?? My god, her loan would be over here itself then. I hope the Khandelwals r reasonable enough about this & pick up the tab.
So not a single phone call from either party to each other. Highly expected. And then she will call up on pretext of something & then will throw in a line about what u r doing or where u r & when he will reply with a smirk & say something intimate she will change the topic. LOL Seriously their cat & mouse game never ceases to amaze & entertain me.
Very true she didn't get reminded about Sooraj or her times with him in this city. She has moved on. Good! She is not hankering after those memories anymore. And our society functions in such a way?! Her friend's parents stopped her from mixing with Khanak?? How heartless & selfish can people be! Weird but true! And abhi dekhna wohi parents khud aayenge Khanak se milne when they will see to whom she is getting married to!
And good attributes about Khanak, she doesn't believe in self pity, never indulges in it nor does she expect sympathy or pity from anybody. Really this Khanak is amazing. I wish all the show's CV reads this character & realise what it means when u say the female character is strong. She doesn't expect anything from anyone, she was leading her life oblivious to the society on her own terms, in her self imposed & erected cocoon satisfactorily unless & until someone came like a whirlwind & toppled that cocoon away. Now she thinks only about him & his words haunts her. Big smile
And the last line hahahaha she got reminded about his wish list. LOL  I know his wish won't be fulfilled immediately but he will kiss her for sure in her room. He always tries to keep his end of the bargain! LOL And she won't shy away either, I am sure. Day Dreaming
Aditee I am waiting for those flashbacks, Khanak toh Ahmedabad bhi pahoonch gayi phir kab degi? Her shopping spree with Madhavi, their interactions, her dad's meeting the Gujrals over lunch...I wanted to know. Don't kill me but as far as this masterpiece is concerned I don't want to miss out on anything.
Fantastic like always. Oh another query, how many days r exactly left for the wedding? 1 week or less?
Will wait eagerly for the next like always!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007Ujjwalaaditee

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:22pm | IP Logged
Great Update as usual...kinda off gud brush up wid history though...Is a phonecall happening or nt???besides i just can't wait for the sangeet,marriage and Boston..!!wid dem being alone in dat condo ahem ahem..it wud be A Total SIZZLER!!WinkEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:26pm | IP Logged
Ujjwala,
Tera immortalize honey ka time aa gaya haiLOL
Thru my FF!

Iam absolutely in love with your name
Sigh!

You will make an appearance as Shaan's Chacha's daughter from Melbourne.
You are a teen, in 11th grade.
Bubbly, chirpy,  full of life

Edited by aditee - 19 May 2011 at 10:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.mailSachDJlghosh

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 19 May 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
awww!!   Khanak is blushing !!!  

cant wait for the upcoming parts, update soon !!

Loved the update, 2 things I have to mention  ,1)  small description of Ahmedabad   nd   2)  her comp was covered with  table cover made by her mom, so typical middle class touch...:)  , reminds me of my home , my table...  fallen in  love with ur ff all over again !!

Edited by -Ray- - 19 May 2011 at 10:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditeelghosh

Go to top