Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Oye mujhe chhod ke kitthe chale tum sab?? Have no idea but will go there any way!

Aditee simply detach urself, its easier said than done but still completely detach! I know so many months of memories is not easy to let go but still...! And don't judge these people from ur own standard, they will fall short very badly! The principles we adhere to in our lives is a figment of imagination for these people!

Just cheer up & see u there.
aditee thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Oye mujhe chhod ke kitthe chale tum sab?? Have no idea but will go there any way!

Aditee simply detach urself, its easier said than done but still completely detach! I know so many months of memories is not easy to let go but still...! And don't judge these people from ur own standard, they will fall short very badly! The principles we adhere to in our lives is a figment of imagination for these people!

Just cheer up & see u there.

How true Lana!

How very true!

I am happy I will never have to run into this person in life

-Unknown-22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Just read through the past couple of pages...hope you are okay...as everyone said it's best to forget it and move on ...cos it may not be worth dwelling on ...iv already become a follower on your blogspot😉...shall continue reading and commenting there x x Take care x
aditee thumbnail
I just did Shree Ganesh!

Happy blogging to all of us!

Love you guys immensely
lghosh thumbnail
How true Lana!

How very true!

I am happy I will never have to run into this person in life

[/QUOTE]

Sach kahoon toh mujhe itna jhatka nahi laga, somehow I expected! Again the people concerned is way too different from us, so for that person its all play & game without much thought put into it. And he/she is smart & intelligent, oh yeah u can bet on it, rather too smart & intelligent...but then again its their ways of life & that is pretty normal to them.
So itna dil pe mat le! What we weaved was a larger than life image & that image went crashing, that is why u r feeling all down.
The solution I can tell u is think about ur Shaan, I did that to get off! It helped tremendously! This guy is out of the world & I am happy dreaming about him rather than the person we r talking about.
So chin up gal, I know u will come back with a bang! 😃
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: aditee

Isnt there a public FF page?

Does anyone have a link?

I can take it there.

I dont watch this Emmy worthy show anyway

So might as well make the move now?

Its about time!

I can be honest with my opinions too

y aditee..y do u want to move it?u have these many friends here na?..wont u consider us?however if thats wat u wish..IF has fanfictions forum..u can move to that i think..r if u shift somewhere else how do we know that u updated CASA?it is more like a part of our life now..so plsss think abt it aditee..
reached ur blogspot..should keep tab on it to know when u update..Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Aditi there is a Fan fic page on IF !!
Its here -

SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aditee,

Don't let people affect your good work. I know its tough, specially when we draw inspiration from characters in the soap, and by extension to actors that make these characters come alive and make us want to relate to them. The trick keeping the characters and actors separate.
The good story pulls us in and gets us hooked to them. We are human beings, good stories and characters move us, they make us involved emotionally. It is tough to see it fall apart.
Nothing is permanent, time heals all, we move on. People forget, however Stories stay forever. Your story is very special. Keep writing. We love it.

Thanks for bringing smiles to our faces everyday.

DJ
dishbhan thumbnail
what did I miss?

I added myself to the followers but how do I comment?

Commented ... where will the next part be posted? I see 57B is not here, so the story stops here on IF is it?

Pls continue here too ... its easier to track with the updates reflected in Odhani Forum ...

~Cheers,
Dish
Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
I am so not tech savvy. Is there any way I can comment in the blog? If so how??