Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 24)

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

Such a treat to read this FF...! throws me into another world altogether...maza agaya...& what a gem this couple is...sigh*...Uff !!!!!! This FF is just going to another notch... & so is my adreline level.. ! Day Dreaming

Edited by purvimeh - 14 May 2011 at 8:25pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhan

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Loved it...Smile
Souma.N IF-Dazzler
Souma.N
Souma.N

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
I came to the forum in the morning...saw the TOI article and then came and read your CASA...I love it sooo much!

Kudos to you!

I love your Shaan...KT is rubbish!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.maildishbhan*Rajeevian*

angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Hey Aditi HugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHugHug

read all the parts from 54a to 56 d...

awesome & amazing ...parts loved it...

love the description of khanak's appearance...& when she was having cold...shan took her to his home...lovely description...

khanak wore sari for him & paula took it as a secret mission & informing khanak where he was in every 15 minutes...awesome description...

shanak went to beach...lovely description...& their convo...superb...

loved all the parts ... excellent description

the way u write amazing...u r awesome writer...ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap

take a bow...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adventure_gurl

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged

PART 56 E

Shivneri Nagar-Chembur

11:40 pm Friday the 13th May.

Khanak: I am just SO afraid! (unsteady, focusing on his button and collar)

Shaan(worried) why? Those guys were just random creeps Khanak. When is Ritu returning from dinner?

Khanak: Don't know! Ek ghanta may be. I am not worried abt the guys. I am afraid for us.

Shaan: US? What about us? (concerned)

Khanak: Everything is so odd. Did you see the look on Pai Uncle's face when I said you were not a Gujarati? So many people at work have had the same look.

He is looking at her deeply, thoughtful.

Just lets her speak, as its so rare she opens up so shockingly.

Khanak: Sab kuch itna jaldi? Mujhe bhi kya maloom kya hota hai jab aap saamne rehte hain to. I tell myself this is all a prank. Or may be its all a long drawn out dream, I will wake from.

Shaan's eyes open wide. He has never heard her speak like this. He in his wildest dreams never expected her to suddenly open up like this.

Shaan: He is just a nosy neighbor Khanak. He is quite harmless. He is very protective of you (fondly)

Khanak nods in agreement. But her eyes show a lot of pain. They are partly moist. They are big and moist''..

Khanak: He is protective of me. I am wondering should I be protective of myself?

Shaan: kya matlab?

Khanak: I ve been married once and widowed. You've never been married. Never been in a relationship'' (lowering her eyelids to enevelop her flaming face) I am going shopping with your Mom on Sunday. I am extremely nervous. I know she does not like me.

Shaan notices the sudden change of topic. He understands the big picture. He can see she is in a lot of turmoil.

Khanak: How can you be so calm? Doesn't anything bother you? Are you pretending? (anguished)

He traces her jaw with his index finger "No I am not pretending

Khanak: Phir aap kuch keh kyon nahi rahe? (agitated)

Shaan: I am just enjoying hearing you speak (smiles)

Khanak: Not funny! (slaps him with her back hand)

Shaan: Ouch! kya sun na chahti ho tum?

Khanak: this is a marriage that has everything and everybody except love.

Shaan: that's how most marriages are. They all do fine.

Khanak: Are you really OK with your Dadi and Dad's choice?

Shaan: Umm'. I cant change my mind now, I am getting married in 3 weeks (serious)

Khanak's face pales.

Shaan smiles, slowly

Khanak: What an awful thing to say (hurt)

Shaan: How is this then? You look beautiful today! (softly)

Khanak: Not good enough! Hmmpfhh!

Shaan: I haven't been able to take my eyes off you.

Khanak: You are lying!

Shaan: I would rather we headed to my house, and made out in the rec room.

Khanak: (smiling mischievously) This is my rec room!

He just stares at her spunk

Shaan: (tracing her jaw again with his finger) I am sorry for teasing you like that when you showed up.

Khanak: I shud have never showed up. I shud have tormented you.

Shaan: You do that well enough already! (complaining)

Khanak: Serves you right! I was going to say something nice but I wont now.

Shaan: Khanak...

Khanak: You look, never mind... (stalls)

Shaan: Khanak... You look stunning today. There is just something about the saree. When I saw you walk towards the sea, I wondered who tied the strings on the back on your blouse. (tries to placate and flirt)

Khanak: I am still not telling you...Embarrassed

Shaan: Do all your blouses have that thing?

Khanak: maybe... Maybe not!

Bends down to nuzzle her neck.

Khanak: You are mean and clever!

Tries to grab her left hand with his face buried in her neck, she wont let him have it, they tussle.

Shaan: thanks for dressing up for me? ("Is that it?" What else are you looking for? Help me out here a bit, will you?"kind of tone)LOLTongue

Khanak: AND you are lazy! (squirms)

He laughs in her neck "Women!" he sighs to himself.

Khanak: I am paying you back for the food. Thanks for the lousy date. (avoids his roaming head/face) Stop it! (orders)

Shaan: Oh! You can pay me back later! (laughs at her openly trying to grab her hands despite her protest)Embarrassed

Khanak: shantanu!

Shaan: Quit wriggling!(amused)

Khanak: Since I am not stingy like you. I will keep my side of the bargain. I love your black tee. You haven't looked this good ever (husky)WinkEmbarrassed

He is staring at her face and eyes.

Khanak: I love looking at you when you are concentrating on work, or driving. I want to reach out and touch your face. There is something incredibly s--- about the way you look when you are engrossed (brings her right hand up and cups his face).EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Shaan: Khanak (unevenly) (utterly shocked)

Khanak: Your turn now! (still holding his eyes)Embarrassed

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

ksravi007mitraraajapooja.88vineeta2108ONAegokiwuvijusbminnu345sangitasenguptaAussiegalshanakrocks1christmasbaranktymfandishbhananyalolitasweetsutek.krithikaangel_9nk.maililuvmanar-Ray--SYS-punjabi#1purvimehMFRanjiniOlicityFanRB81PhoenixRadarpriya_cool_123poo_jFanaahkrocklghoshadventure_gurlshanakyasharan

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Souma.N

I came to the forum in the morning...saw the TOI article and then came and read your CASA...I love it sooo much!

Kudos to you!

I love your Shaan...KT is rubbish!

Oye Souma,

KT ko kuch bolne ka nahi ha ... jhagda ho jayega!

Uske wajah se tho Shanak ke fans bane hum yaar ... plss

iss FF ka bhi Shaan also had GFs na ... tho what if KT is also a bit like that in his life ... and there are many who have ... so nothing wrong in KT, if he has an affair too ...

Uski life hain ... he can do what he wants ... usme rubbish kya hain ...

~Cheers,
Dish
aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

PART 57 Preview.

May 24th 4 AM

Mumbai to Ahmedabad

Her Kaki is in the shower. Her kids are still asleep. Ritu is up. She was crying all nite long. She is not speaking with Khanak. Wails that she will miss her too much!CryCryCry

Ritu is making chai for the first time ever and is also trying to make Khanak's fave breakfast, poha! CryCryCry

The train is at 6.25 AM. They must leave home by 5.30 AM

Khanak stands by her fave window and stares out. The street is quiet. The street lights reflect on puddles of water from last nite's rain.

Everything's the same all around!

But everything about her was going to change in a week.

The sight of her street at 4 AM will forever be part of her "single days" memory.

The visuals of the suitcase packed and by the door. The good byes from neighbors and kids. The sleepy lazy watchman's silent nod and smile. Her kaamwali bai's tears. The vegetable hawker's blessing. Her tailor's sanctification. Her fingers had trembled when she had signed the lease over to Ritu. Pai Uncle had cleared his throat multiple times, and refused to have a cup of his favorite Gujarati Wagh Bakri chai for the first time.

Two streams freely flow down her cheeks. She was fortunate or unfortunate she did not know,... to have gotten two vidais in her life. One for a man she sought, the other will be for a man that pursued her.

Khanak is devastated about leaving Ritu and going away. Things have happened so quick, she feels like she is walking away from the friendship.

Her phone rings.

Khanak grabs it quickly, lest the kids wake up.

Khanak: hello! (sleep drugged voice)

Shaan: hey! (wide awake)

Khanak: Hi!

Shaan: were you crying?

Khanak: No! (the lump forms in her throat again)

Shaan: I can get there sooner if you like? Around 5?

Khanak: nahi!  5:30 is fine... Thanks for the ride. I know its early. I couldn't find seats on a later train (rambles)

Shaan: You can write me a thank you note after our wedding.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

mitraraajapooja.88vineeta2108ONAegovijusbchristmassangitasenguptaktymfanAussiegalangel_9nk.maildishbhank.krithika-Unknown-22iluvmanar-SYS-RB81PhoenixRadarDiehardYMfanpoo_jFanaahpurvimehMFRanjiniOlicityFanpriya_cool_123lghoshadventure_gurlkrockshanakyasharan

roadsidejunkey Goldie
roadsidejunkey
roadsidejunkey

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Thank you Ads...NOW I am Happy!!

Go to top