Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 22)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hey Bhagwan!! After this line in blue how am I supposed to bid good night & go to sleep!!!?? Its a big O-M-G!!! THUD!!!
I too didn't get it at 1st but read it 2 times loudly to get the drift!! No Mr. Gujral I am sure she herself will break the pact & release u from the deal! I am 1000000000000% sure of it! If some1 like u is with a girl that pact should be far far far away from one's mind. LOL I mean Khanak made up an excuse to come & see u on a Friday night all dressed up & u think she will adhere to the pact, no way!! Big smile I am guessing, hoping, expecting & praying before she answers, her answer will be all muffled & smothered in a kiss & then they will go to dinner as if nothing happened & then will fight on some trivial issue & part their ways only to meet after a week or so & will pick up from where they left off!! Big smile
Man I have never thought so much about my life the way I obsess about these 2.
Ok now let me put on the reverse gear, I started at the very end. Well can't blame myself after that line in blue! Big smile
I can so picture him turning on his chair sitting like that looking up at her & then casually back at the monitor. She hesitating whether to enter his cabin or not & he beckoning her a little later. It was so perfectly portrayed to me.
Both conscious of the other to the fullest extent & yet not showing it. Talking about that 'unimportant' file when all they want is each other's company for the rest of the evening. She won't ask whether he is free & he won't offer the information. LOL Its hilarious at times. And yet u could feel the crackling chemistry, the vibes in the air.
See how I can comprehend Shaan so well, I can see him laughing at the jokes of his colleagues about them as if its a very common thing without giving out much info or reacting in any way, he is very casual & carefree that way. Khanak obviously would be all beet root red if she faces that.
And I was happy today I found a big resemblance to Khanak, I am very forgetful like her & so many a times I have faced this situation like her & I was totally clueless as to how, where or when I met that person though I don't think I was being hit on! LOL So went 'hmmm' when I read that was the tactics of guys.
And I could see the clenching of his jaw when he said that! I can't see him bashing a guy black & blue for hitting on his would-be wife but he will be there as a wall between them for sure! LOL After marriage I get a feeling there will be a lot of changes in Khanak's life. She will have a personal car to start with, no locals for sure, she won't be allowed to go to unknown places to meet strangers for anything...& the personal agendas I am not venturing into LOL, but otherwise rest her work & stuff will remain unchanged I guess. Big smile
Paula is the sweetest! Hahahaha she went to their baby now itself!! And he seriously didn't hear that part?? He has a hawk's eye & too sharp an ear to miss anything about her, I am sure he must have heard that. Some time later he will reveal it to her, may be on some other day & time or on their honeymoon provided Khanak remembers about it. LOL He is famous for that with that memory of his.
And today he was CHECKING her out big time! I am surprised he could hold off till they arrived at the beach. I get a feeling he will flip everytime she wears a saree! He won't ask her to wear it everyday but whenever she does he will be...lets just say his hands will find it difficult to be in the pockets!! LOL Saree can be very elegant, classy & sexy if u know how to wear it properly & very important, decently!! Nothing can beat this garment.
Ok a small query, weren't they supposed to go sailing for their honeymoon? Then why the apartment now?? So they will initially stay in the apartment & then sail later?
I am so floating now, can't concentrate what else happened! So will end it here! But before that a big hug to u & a big big thank u!! U made my day, rather my night! Big smile Off to sweet dreams about them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

k.krithikaroadsidejunkeydishbhanpurvimeh

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
I want a 56c right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hmph!

ye kya hain ... aise tangake rakhtey ho tum log...

Purple line was nice ...Wink

Lovely part ... She is all decked up for him and he is finding it difficult to handle his feelings EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

and then u cut it out!!!   ufff ... Confused

Ab jaldi utho aur update do ... there will be a couple of them over the weekend na??? plllzzz dena ...

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 14 May 2011 at 2:13am
k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Wow Aditee Big smile
What an amazing  part 56B just loved it Big smile
After reading the blue line i didn't know what to post i am speechless u are a great writer Clap
Ur blue lines are just amazing superb Clap
Yesterday i was reading Casa from the beginning in office as it was Friday had got some free time after work
I am addicted to this FF just love ur writing and i keep reading when ever i get time
Thanks a lot for this wonderful FF Casa Big smile
PS: I just wanted to say this to u before I really love this title
Casa di Sogni (House of Dreams) so much. Perfect name for the FF in the second thread 
U are awesome
Thank u very much (Mikka
Nandri) Hug

iluvmanar IF-Dazzler
iluvmanar
iluvmanar

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
awesum dear..really want 56C now..pls...hurry...
-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
OMG !!!  the best blue line ever !!
I so agree with shaan Wink
angel_9 Goldie
angel_9
angel_9

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Hey AditeeHug

so much to catch up...

wil read .& comment on it later...
jparker IF-Dazzler
jparker
jparker

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 6:20am | IP Logged

Bold and blue... scintillating...

adventure_gurl IF-Sizzlerz
adventure_gurl
adventure_gurl

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
great update  it was so sizzling hot of lust and jealousy!

Go to top