Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 149)

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvimeh

DJ...well said... It very true.. every cahr is so imp in CASA that makes it even intresting and gripping..

Hows ur Prad.. uski pyaas bhujai tu ne ? TongueROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Errmmm Purvi lagta nahi hai!! Whenever Prad comes near her, her saree falls out of place & she gets busy to fix it. Prad u better get the hint & help her...I won't say help in putting it on...woh inn dono ka bijness hai main kya boloon!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL But I guess his thirst is still on! In the morning when he came with the mehendi he was asking for DJ & if she can give him a glass of water. After that no idea where she went & he too disappeared. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJpurvimehRB81

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:13pm | IP Logged

LanaROFL Forget about one week.. even if they are able to hold it of the 1 night it wld be thing to see..& u want ot be the wall now... Ur a gonner gal 
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Now I want to be an object like a wall with no life!! Can u imagine it?? ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Yeh Shaan bhi na!! Kya boloon!

Oh the new thread is beckoning us now! So the marriage will start from the new one!! Courtesy our spamming away y'day! Big smile

Edited by lghosh - 22 May 2011 at 5:17pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJpurvimeh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Shocked DJ... what is this i hear ur saree falls off every time Prad is around...no wonder DJ keeping humming..  "pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehne do"  !!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dman ! I thto Prad was phastt!!!!!!! Thumbs Downhe ain't getting that Hint is it..!!!!Ouch DJ.. time for the blouse strings to be untied now.. !!!!!! if saree se kaam nahi banta...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SachDJRB81lghosh

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

DJ...well said... It very true.. every cahr is so imp in CASA that makes it even intresting and gripping..

Hows ur Prad.. uski pyaas bhujai tu ne ? ROFL

Errmmm Purvi lagta nahi hai!! Whenever Prad comes near her, her saree falls out of place & she gets busy to fix it. Prad u better get the hint & help her...I won't say help in putting it on...woh inn dono ka bijness hai main kya boloon!! ROFL But I guess his thirst is still on! In the morning when he came with the mehendi he was asking for DJ & if she can give him a glass of water. After that no idea where she went & he too disappeared. ROFL

Saab gossip hai!! Saaz bhi na...b'day wale din bhi nahi choda mujhe.

Yaar ye Prad ko dekha hai kahi, kaal to full on flirting kar raha tha, aaj to dikhayee hi nahi diya? Suna hai subah aaya tha samaan leke. Neha, tumare piche piche to nahi ghoom raha? Maine kaha tha na, ye inki khaandaani bimari hai, aaj koi to kal aur koi...dikhe to batana. Hari Lal ko aur usko kisi kamre mein band karna hai.

And please we need to get Shaan's shoes at the wedding. Tayar ho jo kudiyo.

RB81lghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:20pm | IP Logged

Shocked DJ... what is this i hear ur saree falls off every time Prad is around...no wonder DJ keeping humming..  "pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehne do"  !!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Dman ! I thto Prad was phastt!!!!!!! Thumbs Downhe ain't getting that Hint is it..!!!!Ouch DJ.. time for the blouse strings to be untied now.. !!!!!! if saree se kaam nahi banta...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Purvi for teh line in blue!!! ClapThumbs Up ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

SachDJpurvimehRB81

SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:21pm | IP Logged

Shocked DJ... what is this i hear ur saree falls off every time Prad is around...no wonder DJ keeping humming..  "pyaasi hoon main pyaasi rehne do"  !!!!!!ROFL

Dman ! I thto Prad was phastt!!!!!!! Thumbs Downhe ain't getting that Hint is it..!!!!Ouch DJ.. time for the blouse strings to be untied now.. !!!!!! if saree se kaam nahi banta...ROFL

Besharmi ki heights...apni saree aur blouse sambhalo...mujhe baksh do, is Prad ne to badnaam kar diya...hai ad mera kya hoga, Khanak jaise Shan dhoondna padega.

RB81lghosh

purvimeh IF-Rockerz
purvimeh
purvimeh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lghosh

LanaROFL Forget about one week.. even if they are able to hold it of the 1 night it wld be thing to see..& u want ot be the wall now... Ur a gonner gal 
ROFL

Now I want to be an object like a wall with no life!! Can u imagine it?? ROFL Yeh Shaan bhi na!! Kya boloon!

Oh the new thread is beckoning us now! So the marriage will start from the new one!! Courtesy our spamming away y'day! Big smile

With U nothing surprises me at all.Lana... ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL& Shaan hai hi aisa.!!!!Embarrassed

Yup.. New thread is it now.. ! Yay !!!

SachDJlghosh

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 22 May 2011 at 5:24pm | IP Logged

Tum log sab Shaan ke cousins aur uske joote ke peechhe pade ho, I wanna know what is he wearing on hsi shaadi? What color Sherwani? By whom? Reception mein I am guessing & hoping he will wear a suit!! Again what color?? Black or dark navy blue?? Or will he wear a Tux with a bow tie & all? Day Dreaming Khanak ki hosh hogi gul aur josh hogi full!! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

Adi feel us on in pls about Shaan's outfits!!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dishbhanSachDJsaaazpurvimeh

Go to top