Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) (Page 11)

-Ray- IF-Dazzler
-Ray-
-Ray-

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
NIce update !!
thanks again !!

k.krithika Goldie
k.krithika
k.krithika

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Hi Aditee
Fabulous parts as usual loved it Big smile
I really love the name Kritik may be its because its very close to my name sometimes friends call me by that name Big smile
Thanks for the lovely parts Big smile

dishbhan Goldie
dishbhan
dishbhan

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Aditee,

Hmph!!!!

kitna ladtey hain ye log ... par ladai mein bhi pyar najar aata hain!

Haaye .. he loves her so much ... but does not go out of the way to tell her anything about it, which is also cute in a way ... kash

The way he forgets what he was doing when she is looking at him was very cute and adorable ... she actually complains to Dadi about him ... ha ha ha ...
She is
changing as well, she actually thinks what he must be thinking after they are together ... thats moving ahead ...

Waiting for the next update! Jaldi dena ... pls

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 10 May 2011 at 8:36pm
Aussiegal Senior Member
Aussiegal
Aussiegal

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditi, thx for the additonal update. Enjoyed it immensely... Approve
SachDJ Goldie
SachDJ
SachDJ

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 1:17pm | IP Logged
Hi Aditee,

I have been a silent reader forever now, first on this forum and then your FF. I just had to create an account to say this. Love it, super love it!! What a story, great characters, and what writing. just amazing, I am big reader, and read almost everything, I had stopped reading romance for a long time, as most of it was just cliched and boring, have to say that your story has me wanting to read romance all over again. Just beautiful. Keep up the good work. Keep writing.

I look forward to all the updates, I am checking your updates more that Rbo updates :). The exchange between Shank is smart, witty, cool, and sexy. It is very modern and yet traditional. Great work indeed. You have us all hooked. ClapClapClapStarStarStar

Love DJ

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ShanaksansarAussiegaladitee

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SachDJ

Hi Aditee,

I have been a silent reader forever now, first on this forum and then your FF. I just had to create an account to say this. Love it, super love it!! What a story, great characters, and what writing. just amazing, I am big reader, and read almost everything, I had stopped reading romance for a long time, as most of it was just cliched and boring, have to say that your story has me wanting to read romance all over again. Just beautiful. Keep up the good work. Keep writing.

I look forward to all the updates, I am checking your updates more that Rbo updates :). The exchange between Shank is smart, witty, cool, and sexy. It is very modern and yet traditional. Great work indeed. You have us all hooked. ClapClapClapStarStarStar

Love DJ
I made you get an account?

Really?

How wonderful!

I will add it to my list of accomplishments!

thanks you sooo much for those wonderful words

I am honored!

I am happy you love this pair

I happen to love them also
They have taken a larger than life form

"The exchange between Shanak is smart, witty, cool, and sexy. It is very modern and yet traditional".

Some compliments I shall never forget!
This will be added to that list!

Thank you so much!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SachDJadventure_gurl

aditee IF-Rockerz
aditee
aditee

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 6:15pm | IP Logged

Its a slow journey, hope you like it!
Its a typical arranged marriage situation.
You find out more about your partner as you go along
Not all in one evening
Nor over forced "dates".

Some things she will know before she marries him
Most she will find find out after.
Thats the joy of an arranged marriage

Discovering the guy!
Discovering the woman!

You will not hear a "I Love you" neither will you read about them making out in every part!
They will not talk about "feelings and emotions".
 They will also not talk about literature, poetry or world inflation.
They will not make out in public, or behave suggestively

Maybe they should
But not in mine...

I am trying to capture the life of a young urban couple. Nothing fancy.
He is full of short comings.
He is amazing at work but not in talking endlessly about feelings.
He is not the richest guy on the planet. 
He does not own Marine Drive or half of Mumbai.
He is practical, he knows what he is capable of and what he is not 
He is not the proverbial romance fiction hero with a fierce temper and unlimited s-- drive.
He will not "shake her like a leaf" to get answers.
He will not freeze her with one look
He will not always think about how good looking he is.

He is young, popular and ambitious.

She has been really good at work and relationships thus far, but finds herself floundering.
She is deeply emotional and very poised
She invests a lot only when she cares about something
Otherwise she just floats through life with no concern

Very few people are able to know the real her
She likes to keep it that way

One of my readers PMed me saying "She is very quiet but very intelligent in her comebacks"
Thats exactly how she is. She is not talking all the time, she speaks very rarely but when she does its spot on!
She has slowly started opening up to him with all this back and forth. 

They say things they often dont mean.
They dont say things they want to.

They are irrational, illogical and impulsive

More coming up tonite...

Edited by aditee - 10 May 2011 at 6:18pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

kiwuShanaksansarktymfanSachDJk.krithikaroadsidejunkeyangel_9nk.maildishbhan-SYS--Unknown-22RB81Fanaahlghoshadventure_gurlkubare

lghosh IF-Sizzlerz
lghosh
lghosh

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:33pm | IP Logged
Aditee in the last update what stood out for me was Shaan's deep rooted concern which he never shows or mouths but it is there. He doesn't go overboard with it nor does he puts a 'do's & don't' taboo on Khanak to showcase his concern but still he cares for her immensely! I feel he himself is also not aware of how much he cares for her.
He doesn't say anything in the meeting, they r more than at par being professional. If & when time comes both of them won't hesitate to point out drawbacks in public as far as work is concerned. Yet how he watches her every small movement & when they eye lock then nothing else matters & yet both r silent without voicing anything or jumping at the other's rescue at every opportunity.
As I said their conversation revolves around work & 1 or 2 sentences in between thrown about themselves with all the vibes & intended intentions & innuendos & then they again coolly revert back to work.
He sees she is suffering from cold & yet doesn't hover over her. Uses his sarcasm & authority to take her back with him. When he speaks with an authority like this Khanak doesn't argue much. Other times she does to gain ground but in this short time she has learned when to back off.
He knows Ritu is out with Kritik & Khanak in this condition will be home alone so the best possible solution he brings her over to his place knowing at least she won't have to cook for herself or go to bed hungry. That is ROMANCE for me. If a guy can think so much ahead for his partner, gf, wife whoever then he is a gem of a find without a doubt. I loved it.
And as usual their sparring continues in midst of all this that even dadi notices & wonders whether have fought again. More the duel the deeper the feelings & emotions I guess. Big smile
And the last statement in blue & pink r so contrasting & subjective that it made me smile! I was thinking maybe Shaan under his breath only for Khanak's ears will tauntingly say 'maybe I ought to have demonstrated to u what endless fun is all about'. Big smile Or may be 'careful Khanak u might take ur word back when we r in Chesapeake Bay & I will show u the true meaning of endless fun'!! Big smile And Khanak all 'laal peela' listening to this. He knows how to shut her up!! 
Seriously I can't believe my life without these 2 & ur story.
Aditee can I ask u a favor? Can u update 1 hr early in the night than u usually do? If u can't its fine but was wondering. I stay up for ur update & then take 1/2 hr to read innumerable times & then write my thesis & by the time I hit the sack its 11:30pm or more. My system is getting a battering to be up at 5:30am next morning & start my daily travails!! Agar nahi hota hai toh rahene de!
Sach mein tu kaise manage karti hai re? Working, then household chores, cooking & then creating a masterpiece like this one!! Hats off to u! Thanks again for this beautiful story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nk.maildishbhanSachDJ-Unknown-22adventure_gurl

Go to top