-YasharanArshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Its about Timee ...

One Hour Honeko Hai !!!!!!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
jaldhi update karo na?nanum thungama wait panitu iruken adi..
aditee thumbnail

Part 68 B

Mistry Residence

Ahmedabad

May 28th 2011

2:45 PM

Khanak: I thought I won' t see you today! (complaining?)

Buried in her fave spot the left side of his torso, rubbing her nose on the man riding the horse insignia on it.

He grins thinking she is being a cat again.

Shaan: Ofcourse we have to see each other!

Khanak: you didn't bring the mehandi. Prad brought it at 8

Shaan: Did you guys meet? (she can feel his body stiffen)

Khanak: nahi! Main so rahi thi. Bai ne kaha there was a truck load of things were received.

Shaan: Oh! (he does not care about what was sent, just relieved abt something else)

Khanak: How come you are looking so good?

She can feel him shake in inaudible laughter. The room is dark, the monitor has switched to screen saver mode and is flashing squiggly rainbows all over the walls.

Diane (Keaton) and Woody are having a verbal sparring. The couple in the room stood by the wall, the girl leaning on his chest, the guy enveloping her yet not touching her.

Khanak: There is a Punjabi ritual Ritu told me the bride and the groom can't meet the day of the wedding. It brings bad luck

Shaan: its actually 3 days before the wedding!

She lifts her head in shock looks up at him scared and wide eyed.

Shaan: Well be OK Khanak

It worries her nevertheless, and he knows it.

They both dont say much.

Shaan: how long did it take for this thing?

Khanak: 3, 4 hours? Maybe? Yaad nahi!

His heart skips a beat when he realizes she did it for him.

Khanak: I just wanted to look pretty! (It was not for you)

Shaan: Ofcourse! (hiding a smile)

Khanak: bai said there was a pooja tomm for kangna tying ritual. Dadi said they would do the chunni chadaana also tomorrow in the morning.

Shaan: Hmmm.. (just listening just hearing her speak is a treat as she does so lil of it)

Khanak: Are you going someplace special (back to his clothes)

Shaan:Just the guys for a drink!

Khanak: Oh!

(she can hear his heart drum under her ear, he smells of some heady after shave or cologne, she doesn't know which. He is well groomed and stylish, completely out of place in this lower middle class home in the middle of ahemdeabad)

Shaan: Rahat and Noor are going to be here in the morning.

Khanak: For the wedding? (surprised)

Shaan: I think so!

(Yet another contrast she is made aware of! The most "powerful" person from her side was going to be her Aada's boss from Gujarat Electricity Board ranked a Manager, and their bank's manager. On the other hand, her fiance's guest list included one of the most powerful men in South East Asia's construction industry. "The gap is so wide they could be on different planets")

Khanak: Oh! Does he go to all employees' weddings? (miffed)

Shaan: Not sure! Ehsaan and Akshay are doing something together in Sao Paolo now I think.

She wonders how he can be so disinterested in his extended family's business dealings or the financial responsibilities that entailed it. She envied him for being so affluent and for being uncaring about his own family's wealth. She knew about every dime her Aada made and spent. Such was her life!

Shaan: I am not sure when I will get to see Rahat  tomm though, Mom and dadi are planning lots of events in the morning.

Khanak: You cant leave home, that's the rule, starting today, that's what I was told. I haven't stepped out since I got here.

Shaan: the wi fi in Le Meridian sucks, I might have to go to Marriott later tonite for a video conference at the Site.

She feels like someone poured hot water on her. Disengages from him

He looks at her surprised drops his hands but stands in front

Khanak: You are working? (incredulous)

Shaan: Just a couple of hours!

Khanak: and you had the gall to tell me to take 4 weeks off?

Shaan: Khanak, I don't care to fight right now!

Khanak:Oh! We are not fighting! I am just telling you. Do you plan to be logged on from the Atlantic Ocean?

Shaan is amused and ticked all at the same time.

Shaan: whats that supposed to mean?

Khanak: You know''. At our "honeymoon"? (does a quote unquote)

Shaan: I will bring my computer, may or may not work but will definitely check email (clear)

Khanak: Good to know! Have a good time! Ive never worked in the middle of an ocean before, should be fun. Email me the updates. I will check after work. (she's going back to work also you see!)

Shaan: Ha! Funny!

Khanak: Nope! Not at all! I am going to call Ram after I take this darned thing off and tell him I am back at work on June 6th or maybe even 1st, don't know. (fuming)

He pins her back on the wall "I am going to see how you do that Khanak Mistry"

Khanak: Oh! You will!

He kisses her again unmindful of her protest. S-- is the greatest therapy when humans are gloriously aroused or angry or both.

A knock on the door brings it to an end, she is coated on him like a can of paint while keeping her arms away.

Shaan: Must be your lunch (mutters hoarsely indicating she must let go of him)

Khanak: I don't want to eat! (sulks)

Shaan: Will you atleast let me get the door? (appeals)

She steps back reluctantly, he opens it, its Ritu with the food. He hits the lights.

Ritu: I see her man slave is here! The woman slave will entrust this task to him and leave. Isne mujhse subah se 200 kaam karwaya, all in the pretext of being a bride! (injects humor)

(grins looks at their faces, all she can hear is Diane Keaton's monolog, the man and the woman in room are impassive, she realizes the room may explode in a second, and since she is really looking forward to life with Kritik and does not want to die she sets the tray on the computer table and vamooses)

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
got it..
u r just killing u know..since the sangeet started i'm telling this for each of the update..
he asking whether she met prad..possessive n jealous..
discussing abt rituals..
khanak is just impossible..as he works from where he is she wants to go return to work soon..what is he supposed to do in atlantic ocean all alone..u silly girl..i really wonder after marriage who will take the 1st step for their physicality..prolly khanak would instigate..
ritu understood the situation n mentioned shaan as her man slave..ahhh..now he'll feed her..will she bite his fingers?(i'm getting silly..wat to do?we have become hopeless crazy idiots..)
ok..i'm off to sleep..so that i can work tomoro..will catch up with the further updates tomoro..
i hope i'll get updates in thread 3..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
wow ...

He is sooo Good!!!!

And she gives him nice tit-for-tat about doing work !!!!!

I love this Shanak!!!!

~Cheers,
Dish
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Oye...Didnt Ram come from Khanak's side?? Then the gap aint as big as Manager,GEB and Rahat..!!

Ram is at a higher post than Manager,GEB right...ROFL !!

Ritu is funny...loved the way she ran away,...Hahaha...Good for her...!

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I m soo in Shaadi mood...
M listening to "Latthe di chadar" and "Punjabi Tappe" since morning...put it on my ipod too...hahah !

I love the banter...check it out !

This line soo reminds me of your SHANAK -

Jey tera hukm hoye main taan daadi bhi rakh laanga😆 (Reminds me of a cat using the jaw as her scratching post)
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
Shanaksansar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Wow Aditee...this is sone pe suhaga.

We are having awesome weather here in Chi town and shaadi ka mausam is getting hotter and hotter to handle. Mera tho kisi cheez mein man hi nahin lag raha.😳

Kids are probably wondering why I spend so much time on my laptop. They think its WORK...lol!

Would love to see what happens next...spunky and fiesty Khanak and cool and hawt Shaan.

Mai tho mar hi gayi!!!