Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Haila!!! THUD!!! The blue line!
He finally comes to her room!! His # 1 wish list's venue!! And she is alone there & can't do a thing with mehendi on her hands & legs!! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜
The scenario can't get anymore hotter than this.

And Adi pls humlogon ko tadpa mat! Don't make us go on our knees for the next update, pls!!
Meri hyperventilation shuru, well have to find a paper bag & start do pranayam...breathe in & breathe out!! πŸ˜†

Adi tujhe main shukriya aur dua dungi for the blast I had after ages on IF y'day! The girls r a treat here, I laughed so so much. Besharam ki tadah teri thread we spammed & was planning to finish 150 pages y'day itself.

And get some more good looking guys for us. Hum bahoot saare abhi bhi partners dhoond rahe hai, yeh ladkiyan sab nigal rahe hai ladkon ko, Harilal aur Pradeep ko bhi nahi chhoda, so bring in some more eye candies. πŸ˜†
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee...

ok so Shan is going to get his first one on the wish list...oh he is not going to let this go...Khanak, you are so dead.πŸ˜ƒ

Update please before we die of imagining all the dirty stuff...this one is making me crazy.😳

Yeh to pehle hi shuru ho gaye. Hamse flirting ke baad kya hoga?😍

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: aditee

Vandooo

Enge di suthindu irukke?
Waste kahin ki

Did you have fun?

Arey dont ask re...
Mom wanted to go get some Home Decor stuff...

Noida ke harr mall ki khak chaan maari...Phir bhi kuch "interesting" nahi mila mom koπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Lage haath meri chaandi ho gayi ...I got an external hard drive (500 GB) and some headphones...HahahahπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I wanna sue panasonic ppl...Headphone ka ear earplug is giving issues from the minute I opened it...My bad that I didnt check it immediately and waited till we got home...Now they wont take it backπŸ€’πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Eventful day...!! 9am to 6 pm shopping duty lagi thi...Then KFC😳😳...yummy chicken khaya...SHANAK ki sangeet ki khushi meπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Let Shaan eat ghaas phus...I will eat the real foodπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Then came home and there was no electricity here...So I fell asleep...and got up at 8pm and saw all this madness in your thread again...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Read all the parts on the phone...and then Souma called...was in the car so cudnt gush on the parts...My parents were wondering what I was talking about...I was all "haaan...i read.."..."yaaa...nicee"πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...I then told her..."abey call later...I cant talk properly abhi"...πŸ˜†

So that was my day for youπŸ˜† 

nk.mail thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SachDJ

Aditee...

ok so Shan is going to get his first one on the wish list...oh he is not going to let this go...Khanak, you are so dead.πŸ˜ƒ

Update please before we die of imagining all the dirty stuff...this one is making me crazy.😳

Yeh to pehle hi shuru ho gaye. Hamse flirting ke baad kya hoga?😍

We don figure out nywhere near DJ! 
lghosh thumbnail
DJ Pradyun hai aur phir bhi Shaan chahiye??? Ja apne saree sambhal aur Pradyun ko pani pila!! 🀣 Today he might be thirsty again...for soda or drinks I mean! 🀣
Leave Shaan to us!!

And if I get to flirt with Shaan Khanak will send him the divorce papers even before they get married. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nk.mail thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

DJ Pradyun hai aur phir bhi Shaan chahiye??? Ja apne saree sambhal aur Pradyun ko pani pila!! 🀣 Today he might be thirsty again...for soda or drinks I mean! 🀣

Leave Shaan to us!!

And if I get to flirt with Shaan Khanak will send him the divorce papers even before they get married. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Haahhaahha i was abt to say the same to her

lekin jane dia πŸ˜†
Daebak thumbnail

Shaan: As long as you don't do it alone!πŸ˜‰

Aaahhh !! *giggles like a school gurl*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Cant wait for him to see her in this attire...U didnt describe the mehendi re...His name...😳😳😳

Ohhh...hez in time to feed lunchπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Daane daane pe likha hai "khilaane" wale ka naamπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by togepe30 - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
OK points to note, Khanak's room is all cool & nice & dark, silence all around, the curtains r all pulled in to cover the windows, there is a movie going on to camouflage any real sounds, the door is closed so no one will enter without knocking...should I say anymore?? Can't get better than this. 😍🀣
Daebak thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

OK points to note, Khanak's room is all cool & nice & dark, silence all around, the curtains r all pulled in to cover the windows, there is a movie going on to camouflage any real sounds, the door is closed so no one will enter without knocking...should I say anymore?? Can't get better than this. 😍🀣

Didnt she say Ritu put on the movie? Dont tell me Ritu bhi andar hai...If yes...then too bad...She'll just have to jump outta the balconyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont want her there...Nuh-uh ! *As Ross says in Friends*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
nk.mail thumbnail
Originally posted by: togepe30

Didnt she say Ritu put on the movie? Dont tell me Ritu bhi andar hai...If yes...then too bad...She'll just have to jump outta the balconyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I dont want her there...Nuh-uh ! *As Ross says in Friends*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Dude, 

He's too smart

Ritu ko koi na koi bahane se bahar bhaga dega! πŸ˜†