Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 87

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by lghosh

U finshed the Dance.. & then only noticed him..cos. he entered only around That time.. isliye ab chup ho jaa !!!😛😆

Sigh* Lana...Shaan is so 😍

Actually I was so floored by ur special 'khatirdari' that I forgot I danced!! 😃 Waise toh nachna nahi aati toh simply swayed to the music. Btw u were rocking there. 😃
[/QUOTE]

😃🤗🤣  Thank you Lana... am so glad u loved the "Khatirdari" & Naa... U did fine on the music... Was I 😳
 adittee..I usually dont get in to ffs but i must confess i stumbled into it unknowingly ..its a saturday night ..I have a deadline to meet  and like shaan Iam  also an architect..whose clients are forever in a god damn rush and what am I doing ...literally dancing in the sangeet...so powerful is your storytelling Iam mesmerised by it . no guesses as to why my project is still incomplete  come tuesday... yep I was attending a family wedding .. you are an awesome writer ,,the way you wove this story it feels so surreal...being  in France and  Hungary for so long ,I have missed the joy of indian weddings ...I read the interaction between the other readers and Iam truly envious of you girls in india!!!!!
hello shello myladies...

ummm...in case you were wondering where I was...ahem!!! you are reading the wrong FF...I was busy dancing and going crazy...

heard some bits of gossip on Khusbooo...pss!! pss!! do you want to know more???...until then...

FLASH piece of  Gossip...
did you know, Shaan's snooty third cousin who is a total beeyoch actually kept asking Khanak's cousin details of suraj's death...only stopped when Ritu and I went up to her and told her we could see her black bra underneath her revealing white choli...

shall be back soon with more goss...pss pss...shanak have disappeared...and there is a betting pool doing the rounds...so I need to get hold of Deepa...
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

This is a most beautiful song...loved the fact that you used it, we need to remind ourselves everyday!! And I am having a blast at this sangeet...I am dancing like a true panju gal.
Saaz no sangeet is complete without gossip, I need more. 😉
Gals you are all looking drop dead gorgeous, now Saaz find us some good partners we can dance with. BTW we need to plan to get Shan's shoes on the wedding day, 😛
Originally posted by saaaz

hello shello myladies...

ummm...in case you were wondering where I was...ahem!!! you are reading the wrong FF...I was busy dancing and going crazy...

heard some bits of gossip on Khusbooo...pss!! pss!! do you want to know more???...until then...

FLASH piece of  Gossip...
did you know, Shaan's snooty third cousin who is a total beeyoch actually kept asking Khanak's cousin details of suraj's death...only stopped when Ritu and I went up to her and told her we could see her black bra underneath her revealing white choli...

shall be back soon with more goss...pss pss...shanak have disappeared...and there is a betting pool doing the rounds...so I need to get hold of Deepa...
hei saaz that was so sweet of u to give us some gossip..till adi comes back u better give us some news then yaar..
@aditee: just now read all the parts u have posted for sangeet..oh god..how could u abscond like this at htis moment..all of us r very eager for the next part..hope after coming backk u'll give us more updates..
Sangeet part 6 ????????

This is crazy...I left last night at Sangeet 1...you people partied all night...I am super upset...

Mein toh invitees mein hoon bhi nahin for the sangeet...😭

haye..haye...DJ..Pradyun has already gone goggly eyed over you...twas supposed to be a secret, but me and Ritu are planning to match you two...

ladka rangeela hai...
lekin dil se bhala hai...
tho kya kehte ho???
ho jaaye ras leela????...

more goss coming soon...scoop on conversation overheard between khusboo and shaan's beyotchy third cousin...

M bck...and guess wat Ada ka fone kya lene gayi...Khanak ke saath Shaan bhi gayab...!!!😳
Originally posted by deepa_01

M bck...and guess wat Ada ka fone kya lene gayi...Khanak ke saath Shaan bhi gayab...!!!😳

haaastho...oye deeps...there is a betting pool happening on where are these two and for how long, mereko side mei mil...becos I want to win the bet...don;t dare say anything to anyone especially Aman,...