Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shanakyasharan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
ok this one makes me go omggg all d way...shaans here...damn its gonna b super hot now:)
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 😃 
:x

Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Seeti Marke me entering...Aditeee!!!!!!!!!!!! aaja jhapi paapiya le jaaa!!!!!!! 🤗I will do justice once ur done.. But u brought me in tears today seeing Khanak like this... She has really let her gaurd down today and am so glad that certain someone  is getting a sneak peak of her.. true self ...thought he is all shell shocked.. denial and fuming right now !!!!!!!!!!! Le me go catch up all once again will be back to do justice once u've done the entire Sangeet... scenario...

*rubbing Hands in Glee*... Bring it on gal !!!!!!!! 😍 

Goes Back to dancing on... 

Balle balle je soniya de rang dekhlo
bina dor di uDh di patang dekh lo

Aj munde hue enhan de malang dekh lo
bina dor di uDh di patang dekh lo
aditee thumbnail

Part 64

Sangeet 5

Mistry Residence

11: 48 PM

The men are getting ready to eat outside and in the terrace, food gets served individually as there is no room for laying a buffet. The women and girls are having too much fun to worry about lil things like food.

The following is the menu: (a full round of applause to Purvi and all other Gujju chicks that worked on it just like it were their own sister's wedding. Makes this FF unbelievably real and touching. This tale is like no other. There will be no other like the readers of this one. I have the most adoring group of readers. Thanks IF-RBO!)

Starters.. 

Mix Veg Pakora

Vatana na Ghugra..(Peas Ghugra) 

Vege Kababs (Pattis Included) 

Drink:

Soda/Water

ButterMilk(Since it will be hot)

Any Cocktail.

Entree

Khandvi

Poori/ Thepla..

Lasaniya Aloo( Dry)

Ringan Nu Shaak (gravy)

Osaman & Punjabi Khadi...

Veg Biryani

Bharvan Mirch(Stuffed bananas peppers with choice of Cottage cheese or Vegetable.)

Paneer Makhanwalla

MITHAIKUMAR KI DUKAAN SE:

Basundi 

Mohanthar 

Sonpapdi

The high society women are gorging the food like they've not eaten in weeks and just escaped some concentration camp in West Africa. Their resolve of not eating or drinking anything goes out the window. When the Payal song ends, and the cateres walk around serving people their plates Madhavi notices her son

Madhavi: shaan!

Khanak is standing sorrounded by Deepa, Saaz, Ritu, DJ, Neha, Purvi and Dish. Turns around startled the world melts away, as he approaches his Mom, but his eyes are on her.

Khanak's body temp rises with an unexplained heat issue.

She quickly unties her dupatta from her waist and shoves it around her shoulder unwittingly prettying herself up for him

The girlfriends and cousins shout a collective "Jeeju"

The DJ starts the next one in the queue

8. Dil Legayee kudi gujrat ki http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kWGfoyPs6k

The little kids dance to this one as the bride and groom are getting ready  for a private duel. Bai appoints Ritu and the other chicks to go check on "ladke waale mehmaan".

Saaz and Deepa conspire to sabotage his meal and beverage, giggle and walk inside. Ritu hugs him and chats for a minute

There is collective seetis everywhere. Loud clapping to welcome the groom. A flurry of activity where the groom's people are sitting, hugging and loving happens.

Khanak stands where ever she is and does not move. Dadi notices it first. Is seriously troubled. Their eyes are chained together but they don't say a thing nor seek each other out.

The house takes on a look of as if a celebrity has suddenly entered. Some even talk in hushed tones if he is a movie star Sia and her Mom are visibly upset. They have no clue the guy is so immensely good looking and young and so wealthy.

Bai walks up to him, he smiles politely and touches her feet. Bai calls for Ada while she intros him to all the Gujju clan. They all seek his attention, talk in broken English, share success stories of their own childern to impress him

He smiles indulgently and listens to all of it, Bai pulls a chair just as Aada enters, he touches his feet, Aada is teary eyed hugs him tightly

Madhavi is not pleased but Dadi nods in approval, looks through the corner of her eyes to see if the bride is approaching but she is not.

Prad walks in from outside, hugs his brother, they chat, exchange latest iphone app news (since they talk almost everyday they are not very chatty)

Prad: gosh! Shaan she is gorgeous!

Shaan (looking at her across the room) Who?

Prad: Khanak man! (cocky again)

Shaan: you mean "bhabhi"? (his eyes fixated on her)

Just as the DJ spins the following: 

Dholi Taaro Dhol Baaje http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VBAGMkTjTs

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
Aussiegal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

oh!!! 😲😲😲 Shantanu doesn't seem like a happy bunny with Prad!! Love it!! What's good for the goose is good for the gander..😛😛😛.. excellent line below...

Shaan: bhabhi you mean? (his eyes fixated on her)

Edited by Aussiegal - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Haila so many parts r up!! Have a lot of catching up to do! Yaar everybody relaxes on Saturdays & I get all the errands to do!! Hmph!! Ok lemme go & read & drool & dream & sigh...my usual chores after reading the updates! 😆
purvimeh thumbnail
Aditeee.. will we get a sneap peak on Shaan Mind to all that he has been watching !!!!!!!!!! I acn wait for their private conversation now !It gonna be smokyyy with a dbl smoky end !!!!!!!

*Shake head* and 🤣 on below !!!!! Man This Shaan just takes the cake away !!!!! 😍 Point is made to both of them ... he is not happy abut it.. That Shaan - the protective .. possessive Shaan !

Shaan: bhabhi you mean? (his eyes fixated on her)

Edited by purvimeh - 12 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Originally posted by: lghosh

Haila so many parts r up!! Have a lot of catching up to do! Yaar everybody relaxes on Saturdays & I get all the errands to do!! Hmph!! Ok lemme go & read & drool & dream & sigh...my usual chores after reading the updates! 😆

Ur not the only one Lana..to do errands.. I too finished chores & weekend Stuff and then landed...  abt an hr ago..!

@Aditeee... It been an immense pleasure  doing all this..for this fascinating ... couple... who have taken over lives... & For all your hardwork behind this Fantasy !
aditee thumbnail

Part 64

Sangeet 6

11:57 PM

Mistry Residence

Prad: Gosh! Shes an awesome dancer! (smitten by Khanak obviously)

Shaan: Yep, Gujarati girls dance well (bland)

Prad: I shud have seen her first!

Shaan:Well good luck on building that time machine (sarcastic, so Prad can travel back and put himself in that conference room that day)

Prad's phone rings again, he goes "Shit!" "Let me get this one" and walks out with one ear shut trying to listen

The gilrs are back and drag Khanak to dance this one. She is in no mood for it, knowing the man is sitting 5 feet away staring at her every move.

Dadi: Koi baat nahi beta, start dancing

Khanak: I am tired Dadi

Dadi: Ofcourse not, Shaan has not seen you dance, you must dance for his sake

The 15-25 year olds squeal and tease and root "Kha-nak" "Kha-nak"

Ritu and Saaz join to provide moral support and since Khanak has danced to this one 504 times at various weddings, school and college events she loses herself the moment she decides to go for it.

He watches her face mesmerized. She is not bothered by him anymore, she is dancing her heart out

He is reminded of the following lines:

I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat but always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty-handed

I hope you still feel small when you stand beside the ocean
Whenever one door closes I hope one more opens
Promise me that you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance

I hope you dance
I hope you dance

They all clap for Khanak at the end. He does not!

Bai walks up to Deepa and whispers something in her ear,

The DJ starts playing "amplifier" just as her Ada shows concern if people in the neighborhood might complain about the noise levels.

The room fills up with people, young and old all dancing to the tune, most off beat some do really well.

Khanak walks away from him towards a corner table picks up some soda and downs it. She knows his eyes are on her. They know each other well. They know what interests them in a room full of people.

Deepa: Theek aunty!

Bai: Paani aur Bijli check kar lena.

Deepa: Theek hai aunty (taking the keys)

Khanak: Kahan ja rahi hai?

Deepa: Next door to the Solankis, Bai has their house na, who Pune gaye (a young couple). Raat ko pata nahi kaun kaun waha soyega

Khanak: Mujhe de main check karke aati hoon

Deepa: Really? (sarcastic) Dulhan jaayegi?Madam aap "unke" paas jaakar baitho who tab se aap hi ko dekh rahe hain (giggles)😆😳😆😳

Khanak: How nice! (sarcastic)

Snatches the keys from Deepa just as Ada summons her to go upstairs and get his cell phone from the terrace

Khanak sneaks off. Unlocks the Solankis' door, enters, checks the lights and the fans, runs water in the kitchen splashes some on her face. Walks back to the clean organized living room and sits on the couch, the fan is on full blast, she shuts her eyes.

Shaan: Looks like the groom's cousin is a bigger hit than the groom!! (silky taunt)(click as he locks the door and leans on it)😳😡😳😡

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
dishbhan thumbnail
sangeet1 😛
sangeet2 😛
sangeet3 😛
sangeet4 👏
sangeet5 😳
sangeet6 😳

Humari tho neend uda rakhi hain ... nach nachke thak gayi main ... 😳

~Cheers,
Dish