Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oye relax kudiyooos...

Ghazal nite is being planned for reception...

open grounds at the racecourse...haye haye...

sangeet total dancing shancing and songs have been sealed ...

ok got to runnn...shall not be back for the next 5 hours...😭
Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: dishbhan

Why gazhals only ... kuch Ritu ke pasand ka bhi ho jaye ... for some dance moves and all ... aakhir punju ladke ki shadi hain ... some loud music tho hona chahiye boss ...

barat tho nachtey hue hi aayegi na ... dadi also wants some music for her moves ... come on!!!!

Just a suggestion ... see what fits in your mind ...

~Cheers,
Dish

LOL...Ghazals are not for Sangeet...Hahahah

Sangeet me koi Ghazal gaata hai kya?😆
dishbhan thumbnail

Originally posted by: togepe30

LOL...Ghazals are not for Sangeet...Hahahah

Sangeet me koi Ghazal gaata hai kya?😆

Thanks for the clarifications ... I guess I got on the wrong wagon!!!!! 😃

vaise reception mein bhi ghajals nahi hotey yaar ... but whatever u think fits ... ⭐️

apun high-shtandard wale log nahi hain na ... :-) normal middle-class techy guys re (like our Khanak) ... 😆

~Cheers,
Dish

Edited by dishbhan - 12 years ago
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee,

Aaj ek good morning wala update  ho jaye...can't believe myself...saturday morning sabse pehle yaha ghoom rahi hoon. Anyways I will be back in afternoon.

Waiting for the steamy update 😳

DJ
lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
GM girls!! How is every1? Arre wah tum sab gaane leke baithe ho!

I love the idea of Vandana, Aman & Saaz ka ek skit ho jaaye on Shaan & Khanak. And in that Aman can sing 'tere chehre se nazar nahi hat ti nazare hum kya dekhe' & it can be the perfect background of when finally the 2 lovebirds make up about this bachelor party & Shaan kind of consoling & stating to her that he is besotted by her & doesn't have time for others. Sigh!!! 😍 My both hands r up for this idea.
And of course the fav of all time 'tere bina zindagi se koi sikwa toh nahi...' that can also fit on these 2 but then its a little serious track, u won't be able to dance on it.
aditee thumbnail

PART 63 C

Khanak's parents house.

May 27th 2011

4:15 PM

There are kids running around everywhere. Women are sitting around and chatting in groups. There are over 50 people in the house already Khanak thinks. Nobody is bothering her and Ritu, they are on the first floor in her room. Sonal and Mitali are sneaking in to overhear what the "two didis" are talking about, peeking through the crack in the door to listen and giggling

Khanak notices them a few times but smiles and ignores it. Ritu is too excited to be gushing about Kritik to say anything. The mehandi was in the evening tomorrow. People were expected to arrive for Sangeet around 7 or 8 ish tonite. Monday morning they were going to have a pooja first followed by Haldi ceremony and the chooda chadana ritual and a couple other Punjabi rituals.

Dadi had requested the wedding follow Punjabi tradition and her Aada had agreed without protest. "Is  Aada so desperate to see me be married he is nodding his head to everything?" There was a permanent coat of color on her cheeks.

Despite being disillusioned as she was with him and his ways, it excited and thrilled her to note she was pursued so swiftly and successfully by him. "He wouldn't take no for an answer" "He had made his intentions clear from their second meeting"

Ritu:Kya soch rahi hai?

Khanak: kuch bhi nahi!

Ritu: parlor waali ko phone kiya?

Khanak: Haan, Bai ne kahan ek Lakme parlor naya khula hai 2 mahine pehle Vastrapur ke paas uska number, she will give me.

Ritu:What time is she coming?

Khanak: 11, or 1 I think?

Ritu: 11 bahut jakldi nahi hai, well get up late rey. Your last chance to sleep! (winks)

Khanak: Ha! Funny!

Ritu: Its not meant to be!

Khanak: Its sounds like it tho

Ritu: When are you leaving for honeymoon?

Khanak: 3rd, 4th? Don't know (her heart does yet another cartwheel, making her sick almost).

Ritu: Sailing the ocean is the most unique idea ever. I don't know of one cousin or friend of mine tahts done that. You two are so totally unique that way.

Ritu was way more affluent than Khanak. Spoilt, widely travelled, well connected.

Khanak: I had no idea he loved to sail either.

Ritu: Unbelievable actually. See Kritik and I are prolly going to go to Barbados or Bahamas, u know the usual run of the mill stuff (grins) Who cares about the place nahi? You don't get to see it much anyway! (conspiratory)

Khanak: Hmm'. I guess

Ritu: hey have you thought about it? (softly)

Khanak: I have'.. yes I have''.. hmmm''. ("I cant think of anything else since Ive met him. We both sense that about the other when we are in the same room)

Ritu: Are you excited? (gently squeezing her hand)

Khanak: I don't know Ritu, lots of emotions'' terrified of him, the thought of him thrills me,  when he is in front of me, I am driven crazy.

Ritu: do you get along?

Khanak: we do, we talk some

Ritu: have you started opening up to him?

Khanak: a little!

Ritu: U don't  feel like you can trust him?

Khanak is shocked "Oh! No, not at all, he is never pries."

Ritu: You think he is a good guy?

Khanak: seems like it (guarded)

Ritu: Is he like what you thought he was?

Khanak: Bratty arrogant and full of himself?

Ritu laughs "That!"

Khanak (smiling) and hes funny articulate and demanding

Ritu: You think about him, does he do the same?

Khanak: More! (husky) I think''

Ritu: Good! (squishy hug)

Khanak: Do you love Kritik?

Ritu: Unlimited amounts.

Khanak:I am sooo happy for you! (genuine sincere)

Ritu:Did you guys fight? (guarded)

Khanak: Not really! (back into her shell)

Ritu why did you agree to wear that outfit?

Khanak: Becoz I look hot!

Ritu: Excuse me! Who din nikal gaye madam, abhi no "hot wot".

Khanak: blah!

Ritu: Your whole family is here, are you in laws here?

Khanak: Don't know!

Bai calls from downstairs "Khanak, neeche aao, Dadi, teri saasu ma, khushboo sab aaye hain"

Khanak: I guess they are here! (heart does a flip-flop)😳

Souma.N thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Keep writing chote chote parts ok? ok?

Tadpa tadpa kar maarna!

RB81 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
wat aditee chote chote parts update kar rahi ho..jaldhi write more..
the convo between khanak n ritu was simply superb..i'm smiling like an idiot reading it..
enjoyed totally..
Edited by RB81 - 12 years ago
k.krithika thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Aditee
Sorry for posting late just caught up with all the updates every part is simply awesome like always loved it 😃
I was not well so could not read earlier read all the posts now Everyone are very excited for the Sangeet. I was feeling really happy while reading all the posts, discussions on song, food and all the preparations for the grand wedding.
I thank everyone for all the lovely preparations its so much fun today in Casa thread 😊
I missed all the fun but its ok may be next time and Wow what a lovely invite ❤️
I was really happy to see my name included in the invite in the best wishes section Thanks a lot Aditee 😃
U are an amazing writer 👏
I love
Casa di Sogni (Home of Dreams) very much ❤️
Thanks a lot for the lovely updates 😃

I am loving  and enjoying everything 😃