Rang Badalti Odhani

Casa 2 Inv on 87 (Wedding Precap on 148) - Page 75

lghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Saaz, Adi is another Shaan! When u expect her to then she doesn't & when u least expect then she comes up with 2 -2 updates. Ab kya batayoon bol! I simply keep refreshing every after 5 mins to check whether she has or not.
Waise she said she will update a steamy one but whether she tried to pull a fast one on us or not pata nahi!! Or maybe she is planning to a little later, jab bachche sab so jaaye!! πŸ˜ƒ
Waise even I can imagine Shaan's efficiency with his hands in pockets! πŸ˜† Hope I am not thrown out from here.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aditee thumbnail

PART 63 A

Sangeet Day (kam se kam 10 parts ka to hoga)

27th May 2011

Ambewadi Ahmedabad

Noon

Sulking Fiancee's nasty neighborsπŸ˜†

This is a small tribute to all the lower middle class girls out there in the world. I wish for a fairytale life  for each and everyone of them.
Never quit dreaming!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bai: Subah se keh rahi hoon tujhe, jaakar naha le (lowers her tone and whispers) Bua dekhegi to sochegi, do din mein shaadi hai aur 12 baje tak nahai nahi

Khanak: Bai please roz subah main 7 baje nahakar 8 baje kaam par hoti hoon, Bua ko bata do! (angry)

Bai: Jaanti hoon beta! Par parson shaadi ha na?

Khanak: Shaadi parson hai na! (irritated)

Bai is shocked!

She has never seen her daughter like this. She seems hugely upset about something.

Bai: Bua ne kuch kaha kya?

Khanak: Nahi!

Bai: Tu itni pareshan kyon hai?

Khanak: Nahi to.

Bai: Bura lag raha hai chali jaayegi karke? (smiles)

Khanak feels a lump in her throat, picks up her pillow and rubs it on her cheek.

Khanak: Haan (tears flow down)

Bai  has the Godrej open in the corner and is taking out many clothes she has bought for Khanak.

Khanak: Bai Mitali ke liye rakh do, who log mujhe 51 kapde de rahe hain (disgusted)

Bai (pleased) Bataya Madhvi ji ne

Khanak: Aapse dhang se baat ki unhoney? (bristling)

Bai: Haan! (confised) Kyon?

Khanak: nahi, koi baat nahi

Bai: Who log bhi aa jaayenge kuch der mein, dadi ne kaha tujhse milne aana chahti hai, Shaan ki  Maasi bhi aayegi aaj bataya.

Khanak is sad and upset, she wonders if she made a mistake by agreeing to marry the guy.

A rich spoilt brat will always be a rich spoilt brat!

Fiancee is out of town, he was getting married in 3 days but who the heck cares, lets make out with half na--- women!

"God! I hate him!"😭😭😭

"Here I was upset and sad the wedding might not last beyond 6 months, banda hai ki ek hafta bhi tikne nahi dega shaadi ko! What a womanizer"😑😑

She punches her pillow, her Bai turns away from the Godrej to look at her

Bai: Jo saree maine lee hai who to lekar jaayegi na? (sadly)

Khanak: who kisi aur ko aap de bhi nahi sakti

Bai is happy

Khanak is sad to be leaving home, not being able to visit them frequently, marrying a man who might have just had too good of a time last nite,

"Bai aur Ada ko kaise lagega agar Shaan ke bare mein pata chalega?"

"What a Casanova!"

Grrr!

"I will go into work on Monday June 6th. He shud just go to the pub after work and hook up with those losers"

I absolutely hate myself for being in this situation"

Bai: khanak.

Khanak: haan?

Bai: kitni awaz dee beta, tujhe ek baat boloon?

Khanak Haan?

Bai sits by her on the bed, fondly rubs her head and soothes her tense shoulder

Bai: Tu baaten kiya kar beta. Aadatheek keh rahe hain

Khanak: Bai, mujhe chup rehna achha lagta hai

Bai: Har koi ladka pasand nahi karta uski patni hamesha chup rahe, aur who log to kitne ameer hai, log aate jaate rehte honge ghar par. Tu inta chup rahegi to kaise chalega?"

Khanak: bai (uncomfortable)

Bai: achha tu bol mujhe meri baat maanegi?

Khanak: sochoongi (sulks)

Her Bai hears a voice outside in the verandah. It's the next door neighbor Sia's Mom.

Bai: Aao na ghar pe,

Mom:Nahi main busy hoon (looks at Khanak's dull face)

Bai: Abhi soke uthi, who kya hai na saari raat phone par thi (giggles)

Khanak thinks "Ya right!"

She is again reminded of the guy. Feels angry all over again

Mom: Achha? (disbelief) Sia ka  Rajeev to din mein call karta hai, raat ko kabhi nahi

Khanak thinks "Yaha na din mein na raat mein aunty so don't bother bragging, your daughter is marrying a good man"

Bai is a lil sad "Usko kaam bahut hai na, who ek bade building ke kaam mein direct kya hai who Khanak

Khanak: Director! (bored)

Sia's Mom is obviously pissed

Mom: Kaun si company, pooch taach ki aapne? Aaj kal to har koi apne ko maalik batata hai, aur is bechaari ke saath ko ek baar itna bura ho chuka hai(stops)

Khanak is not hurt at all

Bai: Aap us baat ko kyon dobaara bata rahi hai? Hamari Khanak ekdum kya kehte hain English mein lucky hai

Mom: Chalo achha hai, sasural kahan hai? Meri Sia ka to Andheri mein hai (proud)

Bai has no clue where it is bechaari, she looks at Khanak

Khanak: Achha ? Great aunty!

Mom: Sia to bahut lucky hai, ladka gaadi bhi khareed raha hai, aur humne ek rupya nahi diya (smug)

Khanak: Great aunty

Mom: Si aka sab achha ho raha hai, chalo tum bhi khush raho. Tumhara sasural kahan hai?

Bai has no clue.

Khanak: Umm' Mumbai mein

Mom: arey kahan? Main to "Bombay" se hoon, "I know" (broken English)

Khanak: South mein hai?

Mom: South mein? South mein to koi colony nahi hai. Sab daftar hai. Daftar ke peeche hai kya. (Wonders if Khanak is marrying a caretaker or a janitor)

Khanak: nahi, flat hai

Mom: (Sia walks up to their veranda also. The Gujarat housing Board houses are all identical) Kaam to director bola director ke office mein hai kya? Sia to computers kar rahi hai uski job to pakka hai par. Rajeev ne baat bhi ki hai, tum dono "touch" mein rehna. Kabhi Andheri ka "visit" karo to chale jaana

Khanak: Jee

Sia: Where does your husband live?

Khanak: Not my husband yet (smiles)

Sia: I refer to Rajeev as that only (gushes)

Khanak: How cute (Ughhh she thinks)

Sia: You must come to Andheri. Its their own flat. 9th floor! New flat.

Khanak: I will.

Sia: Agar main aayi south Bombay to aaoongi. I wont go there much (disdainfully)

Khanak: Oh!

Sia: Mummy who kya kehte hain us ke peeche who jo hai na (pointedly looks at her to indicate some low income housing)

Bai does not understand English but knows her daughter is being insulted

Bai: Card lekar aaoon Us par ghar ka pata hai.

Mom: nahi bhaisahab kal dekar gaye aapka card

Bai: unke card mein pata hai, hame to pata maloom nahi tha

Mom: Mumbai mein har kisi ka bataane waala pata to hota nahi (smiles)

Khanak checks the text msg on her phone, Ritu's plane has landed, she smiles at it

Mom: Ladka Punjabi hai?

Bai: haan, par bahut ishmart hai

Mom: Shaadi par aayenge to dekhenge (smirks)

Bai: aajakl sab barabar hai, Punjabi apne log sab ache hain.

Mom: iske liye to apne yaha mushkil se milenge.

Khanak is not at all bothered. She is too mad at her guy to worry about anything

Sia: Here is my number, and Rajeev's Aana zaroor

Khanak: Sure!

Sia: You cant remember where you will live?

Khanak: Oh! I do. Malabar Hill!

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
lghosh thumbnail
Yeh le Saaz dekh, madam aa gayi!! Dekha maine kya kaha!! She is another Shaan! πŸ˜† Running to read now.
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Na jaane kyon, hota hai yeh zindagi ke saath
achanak ye man kisi ke jaane ke baad, 
kare phir usiki yaad
chhoti chhoti si baat,  

Na jaane kyon

Your ode to middle class...fabulous ...mazaa aa gaya...
SachDJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aditee,

I am grinning, can't stop, she is super mad...oohhh Khanak is not happy at all...Shan is in trouble, and knowing him, he is going to love every minute of manofying her. She is going to be the ice princess, and h is going to have a gala time thawing that ice.

I can just imagine...make it a super hot, naughty one. Shan is any way irresistible, Khanak is going to have a tough time staying mad at him.

Again, waiting for next one already.

DJ
aditee thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: saaaz

Na jaane kyon, hota hai yeh zindagi ke saath
achanak ye man kisi ke jaane ke baad, 
kare phir usiki yaad
chhoti chhoti si baat,  

Na jaane kyon

Your ode to middle class...fabulous ...mazaa aa gaya...

Saazyyy
Kya gaana hai
Hayeee
Too good di

I love it

I know!

I pheel for Khanak

Ahem!
lghosh thumbnail
Typical Indian society!! Kuch log kabhi nahi sudharte!! I was expecting this. Shaadi mein hazaron baatein agar na ho toh shaadi nahi! And then those back biting lot who will smile fakely & then criticise at the backs be it about venue, food or the bride & groom.
The rub down was splendid by Khanak in the end! She remembers her sasural very well, Malabar Hill in comparison to Andheri which is bragged so many times.
I am simply wondering what will be the neighbor's reaction when they will finally see Shaan? Finally meet the Gujrals?
And our sulker back in action, upto her full time job! πŸ˜† Shaan bahoot papad belne padenge tumhe! πŸ˜ƒ
One thing I love about Khanak is her 'not bothered at all' attitude. She lives in her own world without any concern as to what people r saying or talking about her. She is only bothered about the people she cares about. Baaki bhaad mein jaaye sab! Very few can remain so unaffected by the society in & around her, a tremendous quality! Or else life would have been miserable after Sooraj's demise when thousands of people say thousands of nasty things. No wonder Shaan got smitten by her. πŸ˜ƒ
Adi aaj aur update karegi kya?? Ya phir sone jayoon?
aditee thumbnail

PART 63 B (shorter than Khanak's kurtaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†)

Sangeet Day

Khanak's house

Ahmedabad

2 pm

Khanak: I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT. I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Ritu: Sach mein? (shocked)

Khanak: Are you kidding? (Its gorgeous, looks at her reflection on the mirror. The orange silk sleeveless kurta set is smoking hot!) Aaj sham ko yahi pehanoongi

The shoulder straps are two and a half inches long, and the kurta is almost a kurti figure hugging and super short. The salwar is a loose like pants not poufy in the center.There is fine embroidery with tiny pearls around the neck and half way down her chest.The dupatta is the softest chiffon over 2.5 mtrs.

Ritu: Are you sure?

Khanak: Ofcourse I am sure (twirls, her wet hair sprays water al around)

Ritu: Neck dekh le madam! Its plunging like the grand canyon, aage aur peeche. I thought it would be thr right size, but neck ka socha hi nahi (remorseful) I am sorry yaar...πŸ˜•πŸ˜­

Ritu: That's why I love it! I will wear it tonite (talks to her reflection and smiles smugly)😈

Edited by aditee - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail
mai aayeee...

mwahahaahahah to Lana...

btw...Shaan probably shall wish the other way around with respect to your update...

Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago
saaaz thumbnail

Koyee manachalaa agar pakad legaa aanchal
Zaraa sochiye aap kyaa kijeeyegaa
Lagaa de agar, badh ke zulfon mein kaliyaan
to kyaa apanee zulfe jhatak dijeeyegaa

Huzoor is kadar bhee naa itaraake chaliye
Khule aam aanchal naa laharaa ke chaliye

Shaan ki bajne walli hai ghanteee
Edited by saaaz - 12 years ago