Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Your worried about Baaji, I'm wondering what will they name Dutta yaar 😲! I hope its not a typical South Indian name like Krishnamoorthy, or Raamaswamy or something like that πŸ˜•.

Naming Okkk... Just imagine what Nakku will call Dutta in Tamil πŸ€£  πŸ€£
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
28 march 2011 tak ltl tha par ab geet dekhna jyada behtar kam se kam maan dutta ki tarah kidnap nahin hoga
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
well it is amazing after LTL1 i never imagined i'll b watching another show as my watching ltl1 ended on the 28th just before D's kidnap.
 but just recently i came across this show 'Pardes mein mila koi apna (PMMKA)  which the story is written by the same Jayesh Patel who wrote LTL1. i have NDTV & i came across it .
 i must say i am enjoying it v.much the guy has a resemblance character with our D and he is a good actor. The story now is at a high point marriage by force hate 4 revenge just like the 1st marriage of D-N!
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: divy609

Naming Okkk... Just imagine what Nakku will call Dutta in Tamil πŸ€£  πŸ€£

Nakku will call dutta as "Saar" (tamil version "sir"), that's my guess. Next week thursday/friday will be his entry scene in Tamil LTL.

Sweet24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sidra2007

lately i've been watching gulaal and saas bina sasural - both are pretty good - but havent found a show that i love as much as i loved LTL-1 😭

that's true
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kshreya2002

Tarak Mehta Ka Oltah Chashmah on SAB.

both my father & bro like it a lot
Sweet24 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shan2430

wow...i logged onto this forum after 2 months (so put off at the happenings around LTL) and came across yur topic..I have started watching Chandragupta maurya too and i just LOVE IT!!!Am glad yu mentioned it and even more glad that there are others in this thread who watch it and like it!! Well i am not emotionally involved in this serial like i was with LTL, but that is because this serial belongs to a different genre altogether...In any case i have decided to stay away from any drama or any serial even remotely connected to the LTL genre and miles away from colors..it is not worth it..nope..

I don't know how much the facts of this serial confirm to reality but they can't obviously play with history beyond a point..For this reason alone and also because it is a beautifully shot serial, i would recommend Chandragupta...I was really affected with the way LTL story was thrashed and i found an outlet -a very pleasant outlet in CM... 

thanks shan2430 for watching CGM 
well tumhe aur maza aata agat tum shuru se dekhti
Anyways its that time, shown the people, cast and belief of that time
i think believes r changed from time 2 time 
i watch that too, but they got rid of the lead actor and that made me think of mishal agian, They had couple but ruined the storyline for me because  i was liking the couple.

Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

well it is amazing after LTL1 i never imagined i'll b watching another show as my watching ltl1 ended on the 28th just before D's kidnap.

but just recently i came across this show 'Pardes mein mila koi apna (PMMKA)  which the story is written by the same Jayesh Patel who wrote LTL1. i have NDTV & i came across it .
 i must say i am enjoying it v.much the guy has a resemblance character with our D and he is a good actor. The story now is at a high point marriage by force hate 4 revenge just like the 1st marriage of D-N!

show  i watch now are:

Pratigya
Geet
Sasuraal ghenda phool
saathiya
pyar ki ek kahani.

but still miss ltl1 oh well just got to move on.
pluviophile. thumbnail

Navya the best show ever😳