Present Favourite show on television? - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by mnx12

I started watching LTL, after their 1st marriage, Before that & even now SAB tv is my favourite. I like Mrs. Tendulkar, FIR. When they started Mr & Mrs. Sharma, I changed to LTL, at  9.30pm, Nanhi si kali meri laadali, on DD at 9.00pm is good too.😊

Is ur name is menakshi?
ya SAB has also good shows, free from any saazish, fighting and only for making us laugh 
Originally posted by kshreya2002

I regularly watch TMKOC now. But I am not emotionally invested in the show.
 what is full form of TMKOC? 
Originally posted by Sweet24

Is ur name is menakshi?
ya SAB has also good shows, free from any saazish, fighting and only for making us laugh 
It is Minakshi, Left Right Left,was my favourite show on SAB. Even MR's Love Story was aired on SAB, this channel has many good shows to it's credit.Edited by mnx12 - 12 years ago
Iam watching LTL of polimer tv, it is in tamil language , i don't understand tamil language but still iam watching it and eagerly waiting for dutta's entery.
At 8.30 p.m i use to watch GKD or i just close my eyes and remember all dutta - nakku scenes and keep smiling.

After LTL 1, my favourite show is Chandragupta Maurya of NDTV Imagine

Arpita
lately i've been watching gulaal and saas bina sasural - both are pretty good - but havent found a show that i love as much as i loved LTL-1 😭
Originally posted by Sweet24

what is full form of TMKOC? 

Tarak Mehta Ka Oltah Chashmah on SAB.

wow...i logged onto this forum after 2 months (so put off at the happenings around LTL) and came across yur topic..I have started watching Chandragupta maurya too and i just LOVE IT!!!Am glad yu mentioned it and even more glad that there are others in this thread who watch it and like it!! Well i am not emotionally involved in this serial like i was with LTL, but that is because this serial belongs to a different genre altogether...In any case i have decided to stay away from any drama or any serial even remotely connected to the LTL genre and miles away from colors..it is not worth it..nope..

I don't know how much the facts of this serial confirm to reality but they can't obviously play with history beyond a point..For this reason alone and also because it is a beautifully shot serial, i would recommend Chandragupta...I was really affected with the way LTL story was thrashed and i found an outlet -a very pleasant outlet in CM... 

my prsnt fvrte show is kmh...😃

bt its endng...😭

yeah!!!!!!kmh3 is on its way!!!

Originally posted by priya6gang

Iam watching LTL of polimer tv, it is in tamil language , i don't understand tamil language but still iam watching it and eagerly waiting for dutta's entery.
At 8.30 p.m i use to watch GKD or i just close my eyes and remember all dutta - nakku scenes and keep smiling.

Awesome! I just Googled it and watched the promo on the Polimer site!  It got me all excited! It's basically LTL dubbed into Tamil! Oh God, I don't get that channel here. Sigh. I would've loved to catch it on tv, I understand Tamil!! gah. Anything to keep it alive.