Laagi Tujhse Lagan

India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Present Favourite show on television? (Page 2)

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged
Non...all shows at the moment are Sleepy

For me..a show to be my favourite it has to be more than good drama and a guy with a lot of mussels.

I know that my favourite show is going to be the next show Mishal is going to be in. Smile

Because I know Mishal is going to be AMAZING...he is going to take a simple but trouble character to a very high level and make it to something unique...I Just LOVE and ENJOY Mishal's work.

I do have many favourite old shows...for me...a favourite show is an amazing good actor, chemistry between actors, a very good story and of cause a intense, mysteries, broody and good looking guy' someone who got a sad story and you just want to safe him  - many time from himself.

You just want him to be happy and that always involves a girl.

Some of my favourite shows are: LTL and Love story.
(mostly because of Mishal Raheja - Best actor ever).

Angel
(mostly because of David Boreanaz - Good actor did a great job as the character Angel).

Roswell
(mostly because of Jason Behr - Also a very good actor but did not have luck with him).

I do like watching Dexter, Criminal Minds, Bones and Chuck - But they are not my favourite.

Edited by agbg98 - 08 May 2011 at 11:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24ivy_11mIsHeZ.x

norey Groupbie
norey
norey

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
when MR/D left on 28th march someone mentioned Gunahon ka devta so i watch that serial from now it's ok and the man Avdesh does have expressive eyes, the story is not bad  
but even that is ending soon! i liked watching Love Story as i never watched it back in 2007-8 but even that is at a stand still at episode 126 on sab tv.

Edited by norey - 08 May 2011 at 11:51am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Ani_La_Iamivy_11mIsHeZ.x

Ani_La_Iam IF-Dazzler
Ani_La_Iam
Ani_La_Iam

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

when MR/D left on 28th march someone mentioned Gunahon ka devta so i watch that serial from now it's ok and the man Avdesh does have expressive eyes, the story is not bad  
but even that is ending soon! i liked watching Love Story as i never watched it back in 2007-8 but even that is at a stand still at episode 126 on sab tv.

You are right Norey...I am waiting for them to upload the rest episode of Love Story. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ivy_11

ivy_11 IF-Rockerz
ivy_11
ivy_11

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
My all time favorite is LTL-1 with Mishal aka Dutta.Day Dreaming

Watching Dexter, How I met your mother, TLC and Chandra...Mauriya..off and on.
Waiting for MR's next show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24Ani_La_IammIsHeZ.x

mIsHeZ.x IF-Rockerz
mIsHeZ.x
mIsHeZ.x

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by norey

i watchd like 5mins of LS n its rely gud but i jus cnt see MR wit any1 oda den MV/nakku...it makes me miss em evn morCry

GKD..i use2 love it at start but later it startd 2 drag so stopd watchng it after arvitas marriage...Ouch 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24-Azy-

TheRager IF-Addictz
TheRager
TheRager

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
I regularly watch TMKOC now. But I am not emotionally invested in the show.
-bharti- IF-Rockerz
-bharti-
-bharti-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
Me watching Manzil doondhlegi hamein on star one.  It seems to be quiet ok.  But nothing compared to the passionate following of vintage LTL.  Yeah!  waiting eagerly for MR to come on the screeen.  Till then, just passing time with sports, news nd surfing the channels for some good movies.

Edited by brvr - 09 May 2011 at 7:10am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

smile.sara IF-Sizzlerz
smile.sara
smile.sara

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
There is no comparison of LTL 1 with Day DreamingMishalDay Dreaming asDay Dreaming DuttaDay Dreaming. i doubt i will fill ever find Cry a larger than life character likeDay Dreaming Dutta Bhao Day Dreaming which madeDay Dreaming MRDay Dreaming out of this world. but after LTL finished atleast (4 me,--- waiting for Mishal comeback in LTL eagerly even though i have no hopes per kya karay "Dil Hai K manta Nahi") and even b4 i like to watch GKD on imagie i dont know why i love male protogonist with gray shades and & crime world.Day Dreaming Avdesh Singh ThakhurDay Dreaming aka Bhayyaji (playing by Day DreamingAshish SharmaDay Dreaming --- I kow lots of Droolig WinkLOL)  is also a D0N with heart of gold. and yes Chandergupt Morya. I love history so here i am.

Edited by sara212 - 08 May 2011 at 11:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sweet24-Azy-

Go to top