Present Favourite show on television?

Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys,
lets talk here about our present favourite show.
Well my previous fav. was ltl as u all but now it has been so much butchered.
well at present my new fav show is Chandragupya Morya(CGM). its a story about a small boy which belongs  to poor family, but by the teachings of Chanakya, becomes the very strong and powerfull king. It teaches all of things in the life. its a battle b/w a wrong and right. it is battle to that aiyash king Dhananand, who has made the life of people mockery. it's a story of bravery and showing  every phase of his life that how a stone becomes a diamond
The stunts the fighting was awsome. I like that so much.        
what ur present fav show???/
my fav of all time has 2 be LTL1

but presently my fav is KMH2...i jus love that serial..its offers everythng...love hate...comedy...seriousness...  but now even that is ending  

chandergupta maurya...a wonderfull show
don't have one..! waiting for something to come along.
Originally posted by mIsHeZ.x

my fav of all time has 2 be LTL1

but presently my fav is KMH2...i jus love that serial..its offers everythng...love hate...comedy...seriousness...  but now even that is ending  

kmh2 is nice, i have also heard that it is ending. but karan & kritika r real life couples so don't worry U will soon see them on another show.

Originally posted by bables1111

chandergupta maurya...a wonderfull show
ya it is.
Originally posted by Sweet24

wer stil hoping that they change they mind ...

yh they ršŸ˜ƒ...love their chemistry..n dey make an lovely couple!!
Non...all shows at the moment are šŸ„±

For me..a show to be my favourite it has to be more than good drama and a guy with a lot of mussels.

I know that my favourite show is going to be the next show Mishal is going to be in. šŸ˜Š

Because I know Mishal is going to be AMAZING...he is going to take a simple but trouble character to a very high level and make it to something unique...I Just LOVE and ENJOY Mishal's work.

I do have many favourite old shows...for me...a favourite show is an amazing good actor, chemistry between actors, a very good story and of cause a intense, mysteries, broody and good looking guy' someone who got a sad story and you just want to safe him  - many time from himself.

You just want him to be happy and that always involves a girl.

Some of my favourite shows are: LTL and Love story.
(mostly because of Mishal Raheja - Best actor ever).

Angel
(mostly because of David Boreanaz - Good actor did a great job as the character Angel).

Roswell
(mostly because of Jason Behr - Also a very good actor but did not have luck with him).

I do like watching Dexter, Criminal Minds, Bones and Chuck - But they are not my favourite.

Edited by agbg98 - 12 years ago
when MR/D left on 28th march someone mentioned Gunahon ka devta so i watch that serial from now it's ok and the man Avdesh does have expressive eyes, the story is not bad  
but even that is ending soon! i liked watching Love Story as i never watched it back in 2007-8 but even that is at a stand still at episode 126 on sab tv.
Edited by norey - 12 years ago