Miley Jab Hum Tum

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Magical sajan's journey with their all hugs (Page 5)

1gunjan7 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
Hey Aashi OMG!! Wow!! what a Superb DroolableDay Dreaming...when I read ur whole post I was in Sajan dream land fully and Still am Day Dreaming...Ur rocking post refreshed all my memories of MJHt and Sajan whole love journey...Day Dreaming...Thanks Aashi Hug...

Sajan whole journey from friends to best friends to lovers to soul mates to uniting in Holy matrimony was completely will always remain in our hearts...Man What a rocking journey it was ...AwesomeThumbs Up...Loved this journey a lott...especially Sajan all hugs Smile Man they were just so drool able ...Sajan sweet hugs bought a smile 2 our facesBig smile...I still remember Sajan hugs...Though I love all Sajan Hugs...But My most fav is Morena confession hug, 1st date hug , farm house date Hug, engagement day hug...2nd proposal hug etc ... as Sajan All hugs were just JANUABLE LIKE cute so memorableDay Dreaming... loved them sajan hugs a lottt...Smile...

Thanks Aashi 4 refreshing our memories...HUG 2 U AAshiHugHug...

And Hugs 2 Monaya 4 portraying Sajan so excellently and Superbly in MJHT...For making Sajan so januable and Memorable with their GR8 and AWESome acting talent...HugHug...
Monaya RockThumbs UpThumbs Up...

Once again Aashi Awesome and Beautifull post...very well written and presented...SUPERB work Clap...Loved it a lotttThumbs Up...Ur post has put me in a full drooling mode So I will so back 2 My drooling Day DreamingSmile...Thanks 4 such a wonderfull postHug...

Love GunjanSmileSmile...

Edited by 1gunjan7 - 09 May 2011 at 12:33pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

P.Srinivas IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
I have just read youe post  &how amazing post it was!I like the way you posted all beautiful hugs  scenes of SG  in one this&described those situations &scens soo beautifully. You diserve thisClap I have been watching theses  scenes soo many times[specially hug scenes. but i  never bored by watching this beautiful SG scenes again &again,That is mazic of Sajan/Monaya, i will watch two or Three Sajan  at least Sajan scenes every dayLOL.Well written aashi.

Edited by P.Srinivas - 09 May 2011 at 12:40pm

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Aashi 1 of da best topic i've ever seen..!!!Thumbs Up

Totally appreciate all ur effort..ClapClapClap

U r a true Monaya/Sajan Deewani who spent sooo sooo much time in creating such beauutifull, awwesome nd looong posts 4 dem..!!!EmbarrassedLOL

(P.S.. After alooong time replied in any topic in dis forum just coz of ur effort..!!!Embarrassed)

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 09 May 2011 at 2:53pm

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:44pm | IP Logged
Wow Ashi beautiful post thanks for reminding all the beautiful memories of SAJAN. It was brilliantly done Wow you refreshed the complete journey of SAJAN in front of my eyes

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Totally  Beautiful & Amazing post AASHiClap Clap Clap Clap Clap.I must say,Back with Bang. I have no words to appreciate your this Wonderful Effort...I M totally speechless... I have always short of words.You describe so beautifully all their Hugs and Emotions.Clap All hugs were so amazing ,Totally Full of emotions and love.I loved to your detailing...and researchEmbarrassed about all SaJan's Hug.and what a scene placement...Clap Clap Clap SUPERB Thumbs Up . I know,Its not a easy work.Hats off to U 4 this Xtra Outstanding Work.Clap Clap Clap

.Comics_Music. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged
What a great topic aashu di!!!!!!!
The way u wrote describing each hug was wonderful!!!!!
Just loved it!!!!!!

SwaNia_2 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
  Hug Aashi, what a lovely post... muahhh... Oh gosh... the hugs... Day Dreaming and thank you so much for the videos Hug... just cannot get enough of them...watching them again and again. Hats off to you, Aashi...Clap . And thanks for taking us back in Sajan land. Day Dreaming

Alpenliebe IF-Dazzler

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Amazing post Ashii dii...just reminded me of those beautiful Sajan days...Gosh! how magical those days were!

Their cute eyelock, innocence in Gunji's eyes, naughtyness in Samrat's acts, their sweet talks, those hugsBlushing...hayee...I m missing those days badly Ashii dii...I still remember the pool scene...that's my fav SaJan scene...still craving fr those wonderful SaJan moments...

Thanx a lot dii fr relieving those beautiful & mesmerizing moments thru this wonderful post...After a long tym m replying...hope to see MoNaya magic soon! (which seems to be a distant dream nowCry)...

Anyways, wonderful post ya loads

Go to top