Magical sajan's journey with their all hugs - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Edited.. rather.. Still editing.. but edited a part of it! :)
Aashi  Aashi i don't have words to say. I am speechless.I loved all the hugs.Court room hug samrat was not expected ,loved engaement hug . all the hugs r G8 and aashi u too r g8 giving all sajanians a big treat.I loved this.

Aashi i have one request like hug can u post all sajan  song.

Once again aashi i loved, u r g8.
Awww aashi all the hugs together😍😍😍 My magical sajan n their magical hugs❀️
Whole journey of sajan in one roof😍  oh its looking so amazing to see all the hugs together😍😍
i really loved the hug thing made out of one hug pink in color.. thats cute😳
Thanks for the this post, posting all the sajan hug vids.. Thanks for refreshing the most amazing memories of sajanπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ
And yeah i won't elaborate each hug...if do that then toh it will seem like an essayπŸ˜†
Edited by charmee_sammy - 12 years ago
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

OMFGGG WHAT A TOPIC:OOO with all the hugs...aashudi...saying this again...u r one of the most hard working girl of our gang!! u have worked so hard!!! thank u so much

now let me go watch them

u dont expect me to DISCUSS those scenes here, no na?🀣 
aashi is hard working i agree... but about this topicπŸ€” aashi u had made similar post even before.. luchi ae vids n may be even content would have copied n pasted πŸ€”πŸ˜³  but yeah the outlook is different this time...😳 and i loved it...
 Should i reserve..! πŸ˜²      πŸ€£    πŸ€£   I think i shud better not do it or else i will never return to unreserve as i share some symptoms of short term memory loss when it comes to unreserving a post.. 😳   🀣  Okie so knowing that ur topic has made me speechless aashi as always..!!! πŸ‘   😍     OMGGG!!!! I sooo agree with pari.!! 😲 😲  U are the MOST hardworking member of our whole group..!! πŸ€—     πŸ€—     Seriously, the way you have explaines all the MEANINGS and the magic of those gugs of SG,,!!!! OMGGG!!! I just can say this,. πŸ˜†  ☺️   😍    I am just feeling sooo incoherent.. 😍  πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Now starting with that hug which made me cry buckets and buckets of tears.. 😭 😭 😭   The Gunjan's disappontment hug when she had her heartbreak.. πŸ’”  Goshhh that is the ONE scene which i have NEVER watched again..! πŸ˜’  I start crying like a baby..!! πŸ˜† πŸ˜†     And the rest of the hugs as u described sooo beauutifully doll !!  πŸ‘   They were like different milestones in SG's story and they had a DEEP reason and meaning  behind them..!! They were not AT ALL random in any sense..    It was like as they both progressed in their relationship, their meaning of hugs also changed with time.. 😳 ❀️  From friendship, to best friends, then as lovers and then as INSEPARABLE lovers.. πŸ˜†  (new terminlogy πŸ˜³ πŸ˜†) then as soulmates.. 😳 

Goshhh after reading ur ttopic m missing my SG like hell.. 😭  Keep making such topics aashi Mwaaah!!!!!!! πŸ€—    πŸ€—
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 12 years ago
Originally posted by charmee_sammy

aashi is hard working i agree... but about this topicπŸ€” aashi u had made similar post even before.. luchi ae vids n may be even content would have copied n pasted πŸ€”πŸ˜³  but yeah the outlook is different this time...😳 and i loved it...
yes i made once but it was only half part at that time as mjht didn't complete and we didn't get whole journey's hugs and i didn't copy pasted vids ( though i wanted πŸ˜†)bcz all vids were terminated i had  to find out all vids again πŸ˜’  as i m not good in searching perfect vids but still i tried i took time to make this thread as well reason was rest of hug's descriptions and also searching vids , i hope i didn't disappoint u with this thread i only wanted to share sajan's journey 's all hugs thanks for reply hon πŸ˜³ Edited by aashizin - 12 years ago
Aashi!!! πŸ€— OMG, what a beautiful post, hon!!! And you posted ALL the videos ... wow, amazing job
Keep It Up
BEAUTIFUL posttt Aashii!! πŸ€— all the SaJan hugs!! πŸ˜πŸ˜ this must hav taken uu forever...kudos to uu for making suchh a great post and putting in soo much effort!! πŸ‘ πŸ€—

Theres not muchh that i can sayy, coz i go speechless everytime i see one of the hugs, eachh has its own emotions connected to it...and the way MoNaya hav portrayed those emotions and feelings in unbelievable!!

thanks soo muchh for this postt!! πŸ€— keep it upp!! love uu!!

Dearest Aashi,

This is an epic.  I can clearly discern all the love you have put into it.  It is heart warmingly beautiful.  You beautifully showcased the manner in which SaJan wondrously illuminate the subtle elements of touch.   ⭐️

I don't think there would be a worthy response  to this thread. It is just exceptional.  ⭐️⭐️⭐️
Love Sabah

Edited by a little faith - 12 years ago
Originally posted by SajanRox11

Can I post Now? Shit I already did! [Gosh! Sorry cudnt wait!]

*Edited*

Hey Aashii  πŸ€—πŸ€— πŸ€— OMGGG manjiii love u yar πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

I am sooo glad that I res'd first! I am a HUGE fan of those hugs! I took my own sweeet time to see all the videos and read everything.. thats why I am late. Well I didnt go to school so i took the whole morning to do this! My mom is super angry now! OMG u seriously did gosh girl take ur time na oww i hope aunty is not now angry but please don't bunk schools in board please i know its ur personal fav and i seriously love this fact honey but make ur mom happy as well πŸ€—πŸ€—

But I had to take time out to comment! And If you dont have time dont even start reading it.. because its going to be a LONGG LONGG comment! I have so much to say to you!
I hope you like long commentsπŸ˜† or too bad.. ull still have to read them.πŸ˜‰
You actually got EACH & EVERY video of SaJan Hug here and made a POST! You deserve a standing ovation aashi.. πŸ‘ owww i m seriously glad u liked it sweetheart and yes i love long comment muahhh for ur wonderful and encouraging reply it means lot to me πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
You are just such a hard core sajan fan.. it shows⭐️ & I am too..okay!πŸ˜†πŸ˜³
Okay now lets start with my comment.. [I know.. this was just the "Hi how are you part!"😳]owww ur seriously wonderful fan as well i know this fact πŸ€—πŸ€—

Firstly you really need to tell me WHERE did you get these quotes/ sayings from.. they are SOO beautiful! all r from hug quotes i searched πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Okay.. 1st Hug. The surprising part of the hug for me was that their first one was a heart-break hug on one side & a friendship hug on the other! Everything was so strange at that time!
But I truely enjoyed the hug! I saw the video and I could actually feeel how disappointed gunjan was when samrat jus showered pink & white & yellow roses.. not a petal of red ones!😭 Poor her! she was so heart broken! it was her first heart break and so so touchy na πŸ˜­

And the second hug.. OMGG😲😲 I love that hug! it was so intense. they were actually Samrat & Gunjan and not Janvi & whoever.. (dnt remember the names) But it was so real.. Gunjans tears and that hug! I mean.. gunjan changed such a great deal after she said all these words.. such a contrast of G in the 1st season and her in the 2nd one! Wow! yes her name was sheena πŸ˜†yes gunjan poured out her heart it was seriously treat to watch scene πŸ‘

Pool party hug was unexpected! It was so random ,.. but it showed the childishness in samrat! With the love he hugged gunjan.. it was so visible how much he missed her.. and I am sure gunjan was just stopping herself from hugging him..! ❀️ it was seriously very cute one πŸ˜³

I hope your not getting bored. I am just sooo much in love with this post that i cant help but keep on talking about this! I am in LOVE with these hugs!😳😳owww i m seriously loving ur reply seriously from bottom of my heart πŸ˜³
I still wish i was playing gunjans role.. kitna mazzaa aata!πŸ˜³πŸ˜› [Why does it feel so wrong saying this?]oww  how sweet πŸ˜³

Okay now coming back.. I loved their CONFESSION date! OBVIOUSLY! how could someone forget that one! It was the most passionate hug they have had.. in each others arms.. thats all they ever cared about. They were so happy that day.. or shud i say nite! πŸ˜‰

Well i will never stop talking about that confession but seeing my moms face I think I shud stop.. will edit the rest later or she will just murder me now! & on my death note I will write..
" This is all Aashi's Fault! " hahahaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†owww yes confession was wonderful yar so and also most awaited πŸ˜πŸ˜oww ya edit soon hon waiting for ur wonderful reply and thanksss a tone muahhh πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

**Still Editing**