Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh okay...like I said, Bollywood is very limited when it comes to adultery

But I totally forgot about Murder!! Mallika was fab in the role as the lonely wife who didn't get any love in her home and who went to Emraan for 'comfort'
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail
Originally posted by: PhoeniXof_Hades

Well, I think, I need to clarify something. The performance should be about the adultery/infidelity/cheating. For instance, Priyanka was great in Aitraaz, but that performance didn't revolve around the adultery - she was more of a seducer /obsessive lover/vamp/villain. I mean something like Amitabh+Rekha or SRK+Rani in Silsila and KANK (no I don't vote any of them). Point is, the role and the performance should about the adultery.

But she was also commiting adultery na?

Anyways then I vote for Shilpa in Life In A Metro.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I hated SRk and Rani's portrayal in KANK!

Kate Winslet was magnificent in Little Children. 👍🏼

Originally posted by: beboholic

I hated SRk and Rani's portrayal in KANK!

That was so unrealistic lol😆 Yep because when I have an affair with another married man, I sing and dance around NYC about how pure our love is😆

I never saw Little Children but can we count Hollywood movies?

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago
Its Deepa Sahi who played MAYA MEMSAAB...boldest movie of bollywood...yet so underrated and no one speaks abt it...

though i neevr understood why deepa's husband ketan so desperate to make a movie on the novel madam bovary and considering his own wife to play the part...

anyways i don't think anyone can beat her

oh yeah then there was this erotic. mallika sherawat in murder...but she wasn't classy as Deepa..deepika is a great actress...pity she left bollywood so soon
Edited by Nitu_KayaTheCop - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Nitu_KayaTheCop

Its Deepa Sahi who played MAMA MEMSAAB...boldest movie of bollywood...yet so underrated and no one speaks abt it...

though i neevr understood why deepa's husband ketan so desperate to make a movie on the novel madam mousielle and considering his own wife to play the part...

anyways i don't think anyone can beat her

*Madame Bovary😊

Omar. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Raj Kapoor (the sex maniac) but since we're going for the newer lot i'll say Rekha
Originally posted by: koolchick

That was so unrealistic lol😆 Yep because when I have an affair with another married man, I sing and dance around NYC about how pure our love is😆

I never saw Little Children but can we count Hollywood movies?

No, that wasn't my vote. I just said that, because, well, that performance impressed me a lot. I usually don't like movies based on adultery, and I was very apprehensive about watching that movie too, but her performance just won me over. Especially in the end, when she breaks down after going through it all. The ending felt contrived and not at all resolute, though.
Originally posted by: mogliF21

*Madame Bovary😊

oops yeah...madame bovary