India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Miss you mom! A tribute to all mothers

_Klaroline_ IF-Dazzler
_Klaroline_
_Klaroline_

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged
"I remember my mother's prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life," Abraham Lincoln

This is a very special day for all those who love their mothers. And more so for those who lead lives away from their mothers. This Mother's Day that falls on May 8, we spoke to some such 'mama's boys' from the television industry. All of them have moved away from their homes and their moms to chase their dreams. We asked them what was the fondest memory they had of their mothers and this is what they recalled….

VIVIAN DSENA :
When I first decided to be an actor, my whole family was against my decision but the only person who supported me was my mother. This is something erase from my memory.

-Nayab- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nayab-
-Nayab-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Already posted:

Happy mothers day

Topic Closed.

PKYEK Dev Team.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index