Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Sisters by Heart #2 - Members Only (Page 53)

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14752

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

badu...*STRICT FACE with ma specs on..*...infinity+1 is infinty!!! 12th tak maths nhi padi??Geek...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
@didu...Hug fr d wish..my day was indeed great!! n u on 2939?!! yayyy!!Dancing aaj toh dazzler sure!! cum ol soon!Stern Smile Embarrassed miss u!CryEmbarrassed
 
 
 
@both...yep m only behind u guysLOL
 
 
n love u both...come ol soon.. na...Embarrassed
 
n m blessed wid 3 sisters too...u both n asthu...Embarrassed
 
Missed u too!Hug Let's go for it...Smile
 
Love u too!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14752

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by Ishita16

To our Jalebi!!
-ur Rasgulla & Jamun!
DancingDancingDancingDancing
Hug
 
 
@didu...u made this??awesome!Embarrassed
 
Actually no hun - I didn't make it...I got it from a website...Big smile
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

badu...*STRICT FACE with ma specs on..*...infinity+1 is infinty!!! 12th tak maths nhi padi??Geek...ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
 
@didu...Hug fr d wish..my day was indeed great!! n u on 2939?!! yayyy!!Dancing aaj toh dazzler sure!! cum ol soon!Stern Smile Embarrassed miss u!CryEmbarrassed
 
 
 
@both...yep m only behind u guysLOL
 
 
n love u both...come ol soon.. na...Embarrassed
 
n m blessed wid 3 sisters too...u both n asthu...Embarrassed
 
Missed u too!Hug Let's go for it...Smile
 
Love u too!Hug
EmbarrassedHug
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14752

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

 ok since u guys arent here i was goin thru ur previous cinvoz! did i evr tell u guys how much u mean to me>>??my diduHeart n my baduHeart thnx fr being their guys...thnx fr all ur concern...love u both!Hug i feel HONOURED!!!EmbarrassedApproveEmbarrassed
 
U mean a lot to me too!Heart 
 
thankS????missy u broke the rule!! I told u na, no sorry n thanks here!!!
 
Love u too!Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

perkilicious

-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14752

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

NO! ARIEL n JASMINE r the most beautiful princesses!! n no arguments!Stern Smile Big smile
 
 
n SBHz u both r d sweetest n cutest sis m BLESSED with!
 
i love u both!Hug
 
diduuuHeart
 
I said no arguments sweetheart!LOL Jasmine n Snow White are the most beautiful!!!
 
oh god...I'm going to make this a rule... we r all blessed and we are all cutest, sweetest and bestest!LOL
 
Love u too!Hug
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

 ok since u guys arent here i was goin thru ur previous cinvoz! did i evr tell u guys how much u mean to me>>??my diduHeart n my baduHeart thnx fr being their guys...thnx fr all ur concern...love u both!Hug i feel HONOURED!!!EmbarrassedApproveEmbarrassed
 
U mean a lot to me too!Heart 
 
thankS????missy u broke the rule!! I told u na, no sorry n thanks here!!!
 
Love u too!Hug
but i meant it di frm bottom of my heart!!!!!Heart
-SAISakura16- IF-Sizzlerz
-SAISakura16-
-SAISakura16-

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 14752

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

Originally posted by VasanthaArTi

edit ur post ishu.. Embarrassed
kya edit kiya tha?Angry?i wanna kno! right now!EmbarrassedAngryEmbarrassed!*throwing tantrums!*Stern Smile
Aree..it was the dec topic I have already told u abt...I think that was the thing...(most likely)
perkilicious IF-Sizzlerz
perkilicious
perkilicious

Joined: 28 July 2010
Posts: 16850

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ishita16

Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

NO! ARIEL n JASMINE r the most beautiful princesses!! n no arguments!Stern Smile Big smile
 
 
n SBHz u both r d sweetest n cutest sis m BLESSED with!
 
i love u both!Hug
 
diduuuHeart
 
I said no arguments sweetheart!LOL Jasmine n Snow White are the most beautiful!!!
 
oh god...I'm going to make this a rule... we r all blessed and we are all cutest, sweetest and bestest!LOL
 
Love u too!Hug
umm me n badu fought on this so i agreed that we three r the UNBEATABLES though u two r d bestest!HeartEmbarrassed

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 16~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1168   Views: 32585

Dew-drop 1168 32585 31 August 2010 at 1:29pm by Dew-drop
*~!--The 6 Sisters--!~* [INVITES ONLY]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Author: MysticNights   Replies: 68   Views: 6697

MysticNights 68 6697 25 August 2010 at 6:37pm by -Priii-
*||<~Pour ur Heart out cC # 15~>||*

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 147 148

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1178   Views: 32837

Dew-drop 1178 32837 14 August 2010 at 2:47pm by Armu4eva
||~~Pour ur Heart out cC # 14~~||

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: Dew-drop   Replies: 1171   Views: 34504

Dew-drop 1171 34504 27 July 2010 at 2:19pm by nikita_88
Mayurians Forever#65 My Heart Still Beats 4 U <3

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 146 147

Author: safeplacetoland   Replies: 1173   Views: 49826

safeplacetoland 1173 49826 21 June 2010 at 11:59am by itstheclimb

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index