Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

A Letter to CTs from Nivreniacs

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Dear CTs,

We all love and admire the mesmerizing charm of our favorite Jodi "Nivren" in CCBM. This Jodi has always remained close to our hearts.

Falling in love with Nivren started, when you guys introduced the character of Viren in CCBM. The way he helped Nivi in her tough times and married her to pave the way for Sidya marriage, Soon he was an apple to our eyes. Although we knew that Viren's love was one-sided when he married Nivi, so we decided to wait patiently for Nivi's reciprocation. There lied the charm of this relationship, and we watched keenly with each episode unfolding some new aspects of this budding relationship.

Later, Viren was given a shade of stalker and you guys separated Nivren as Viren and Nivi. Again we decided to wait patiently hoping that things would soon get resolved between both of them and we would get back our favorite Jodi back again as Nivren. Just to share with you, the charm of this relationship was rather magnified during that turmoil time when these two were being shown as separated and we were glued to the show.

And finally,  Nivren was back as a Jodi and we were  relishing their togetherness. But, you people had some different plans for Nivren. You got in the situations like DD-Nivi rift,  Viren's insecurity and worst of all this kind of rushing the story so fast. And because of all these, this show is definitely not like the one it used to be and the one which we used to long for.

It's our humble request to you, please don't ruin the charm and charisma of Nivren anymore. Hope, you people can get inkling out here and bring back this Jodi.

Creators of the thread - Raj, Yati, Sakeena, and all Nivreniacs

Writeup by Yati 😊

Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

diyaloveskinny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Raj excellent work hope the CTs read this,

PLease CTs don't separate Nivren Jodi,  We want them to remain together only, But dnt seperate them, We all request u for this,  we all trust that u all will not discourage us,  PLease dnt do it,  We want the show to go will it goes with Nivren,  PLease CTs dnt hurt us
dyhardfan thumbnail
Awesome awesome post Raj... Hope CTs read it. Maybe you can ask Anju to email this to RS and he could read it, just a thought.
INGCIV thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
excellent post RAJ and i wish that the cts read this letter i really really hope that our jodi d'nt be ruin.
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
gorgeous thread and wonderfully written post 😍 😍

i agree with shamzy, let's send dis to RS
anjubala thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Excellent work. Raj I will send this out to RS and also to creatives now.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: anjubala

Excellent work. Raj I will send this out to RS and also to creatives now.

Thanks Anju... we want them to read this
CCBM-fan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope...CTs...would get some creativity in der writing and show sumthing which d viewers of dis show want...der is a limit of tensions afterall...we , d viewres, also deserve some happy moments...some relief from  d tracks dat always make us worried all d tyms...
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
👏Good work Raj, Whatever u said is 100% true. Loved the collage. 👏
wejj thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very good post Raj, plz  RS we want nivren together always...nivren are the best of all...