Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)10thRK (Page 16)

rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by oliveya

Originally posted by rosecutie

nikki do u know rk latest movie shatina promo was  released  in tv
Yes I saw it.Smilethe clipping was so fast.Yaar Rajeev theek se dikhayi bhi nahi diya Ermm
tum  tu phir bhi lucky hai  yara  raj ki   latest movie ki  promo tv per dekha  hai  main abhi bhi TV pe nahi dekha!! But its the same as the net one...so no real hurry...hehe. Kabhi na kabhi to dikh hi jayega...kab tak bachega mujhse...LOLnikki you know even i was waiting for the promo where we will have our  rajeev  Arvind there... but no the channels are playing a shorter version of the promo, tho maine bhi apna tv off kar diya... aur phir jab humare dear rajeev   ke saath promo aayega tab i will surf all channels like B4U & ETC...LOL
They shud show a nyc promo with Rajeev.Till then v have 2 wait and SKS IS ALSO COMING SO LATEDisapprove
Cry

pluviophile. IF-Sizzlerz
pluviophile.
pluviophile.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Liana-

hello guys how are u all??hope u all are doing good
Hi how r u?
kashrocks IF-Rockerz
kashrocks
kashrocks

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged
Heyy ppl Hug
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:06am | IP Logged

Olive its a very nice article.Thanks for sharing dearDancingLuv uHug
nikki . i really impress  his ans  in thats articles ...i loved  his every interviews <special  today's this articles that is Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal we all know...--exactly Approve ...  frank, firm, honest &  humble to the core...---   he is brave enough to accept that he was missing from 3 years Smile...& he also knew what critics & others felt abt him LOLLOLLOL... & if he didn't liked any script he said NO to it Big smileBig smileBig smile... unlike other newcomers who accept every film coming there way LOLLOLLOL... beleving in quality Mr. KhandelwalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rosecutie

Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged

nikki do u know rk latest movie shatina promo was  released  in tv
Yes I saw it.Smilethe clipping was so fast.Yaar Rajeev theek se dikhayi bhi nahi diya Ermm
tum  tu phir bhi lucky hai  yara  raj ki   latest movie ki  promo tv per dekha  hai  main abhi bhi TV pe nahi dekha!! But its the same as the net one...so no real hurry...hehe. Kabhi na kabhi to dikh hi jayega...kab tak bachega mujhse...LOLnikki you know even i was waiting for the promo where we will have our  rajeev  Arvind there... but no the channels are playing a shorter version of the promo, tho maine bhi apna tv off kar diya... aur phir jab humare dear rajeev   ke saath promo aayega tab i will surf all channels like B4U & ETC...LOL
They shud show a nyc promo with Rajeev.Till then v have 2 wait and SKS IS ALSO COMING SO LATEDisapprove
Cry
nikki i know we all are waiting  afterlong for his next released i'am glad that  we can see RK  on the big screen & on tv more frequently, atleast for now..waise we  saw Shaitaan's promo on tv, it felt very good to see something related to his movie on the television..Smile---and- yeahhh Big smileBig smileBig smile... but waiting for him to feauture in the promos Embarrassedtoo

rosecutie

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged
thanks for the pm:)its really great..awesome post:)
rosecutie Goldie
rosecutie
rosecutie

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:12am | IP Logged

nikki . i really impress  his ans  in thats articles ...i loved  his every interviews <special  today's this articles that is Mr. Rajeev Khandelwal we all know...--exactly Approve ...  frank, firm, honest &  humble to the core...---   he is brave enough to accept that he was missing from 3 years Smile...& he also knew what critics & others felt abt him LOLLOLLOL... & if he didn't liked any script he said NO to it Big smileBig smileBig smile... unlike other newcomers who accept every film coming there way LOLLOLLOL... beleving in quality Mr. KhandelwalEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Yeah Rajeev stands for wat is right.He chooses his role very wisely
Day Dreaming
Illumination IF-Stunnerz
Illumination
Illumination

Posted: 09 May 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

Yeah Rajeev stands for wat is right.He chooses his role very wisely
Day Dreaming
nikki <;that is why we say Rajeev is unique & different...& that is the reason why he leaves a mark in the minds & hearts of the audience & fans, who follow his work closely...he has the guts to take risk & do something extraordinary, totally out of the box, instead of following the league set by others & this is one of the reasons why he is so succesful.. Touchwood...EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

rosecutie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index