$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKliciousLand(invitedOnly)10thRK

Posted: 12 years ago

• Orkut Scrap - Welcome: 5

Welcome to RK  10th  Chat club our Dream land 😆 new home to stay and new discussion  to share we are the craziest fans of rk who always in rajeev dream landRajeevains dream land..2n RK CC...with hope of many more coming up in the near future...therefore this column is dedicated to all the threads that will go by and all those that are coming up...so have fun...
Rajeevian, it's a new world, we can show , the world Shining, shimmering, splendid..
We can open our eyes but Rajeev has taken us wonder by wonder, over,
 sideways and under on a magic carpet ride into a whole new world, a new fantastic point of view.
No one to tell us no, or where to go, or say we're only dreaming, a whole new world
a dazzling place we never knew but when we are way up here, It's crystal clear
that now we in this whole new world with you at the center, people of so many cultures and religions have come together, now we are in a whole new world with Rajeev
unbelievable sights, indescribable feeling, soaring, tumbling, freewheeling
through an endless diamond sky, a whole new world, a hundred thousand
things to see
you are like a shooting star, come so far you are new horizons to pursue, every moment red-letter, a whole new world that's where we'll be a thrilling chase a wondrous place
for Rajeev and usClosing our eyes, we all felt the same, heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same we thought we only dreamt and wondered if  this is the beginning of burning an eternal flame we believe it's meant to be, we watch Rajeev always, we feel we belong to this new world & RK,  we all felt the same we again wondered if we were only dreaming Or is this burning an eternal flame Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so bright   Saying his name sun shines through the rain A whole life so wonderful Closing our eyes, Did we feel our heart beating Did we understand Did we feel the same and now we are sure, this is an eternal flame.
Most most WELCOME ALL  Rajeevilious  Rcrazy
welcome  RK   New CC
Rajeev khandelwal  Dream Land 
first  My introdution
hello my friend

I am   oliveya  from New Zealand . i am  very beautiful  and fun loving girl. i am the youngest one of my family.I love my family friends very much.I  can not imagine my life without  my family.i am MBA student ...and this year  i will be join fashion designing  course.my  fav actor in this world Hritik Roshan ,or Rajeev khandelwal.I  am  die hard  fan of  Rajeev.Here  i make so many friends who r really close to my heart.

Rajeev khandelwal  do not need  any introduction..   His Name means lots..Rajeev khandelwal

Rajeev khandelwal  - a name that made a difference ...difference to the television industry...difference on the silver screen..difference  to lives of people..

He is an actor,a director and most of all a great human being an inspiration for all who know him...
A    man who has  influenced  numerous  lives with  his good human act and down to earth loving character..ready to do anything  for his fan his fan he has become a very spl part  of their lives' being with them in their joys and sorrows he has not only won their hearts but also theirs lives.
Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make million, billions of fans around  in whole world.

Rajeev:  The Most Handsome Man Alive in the  whole world.. Rajeev khandelwal Won has Millions  ,Billions of Hearts . He is a very Versatile  Actor.Rajeev  khandelwal is ultimate  superstar .  He win  millions of people  whole  world.

This chat club is for all crazyyy Rajeev RK
RK Fanatics who completely Admire  love and adore his passion style his    unbelievable  talent  his  Romantic  image  his personality whether On or OFF screen ,

Come on start chatting here...you can talk here about anything.. ..from RK   movie  to his  t.v. shows...from RK...n anything n everything...so come on join in....

And yeah every Rajeevians is most welcomed here... thing...PLEASE Follow The IF Rules And Regulations...that's a request...

This is Rajeev khandelwal Lovers Chat Club but you can discuss whatever you want

You are a Winner''

When darkness falls upon your heart and soul

I'll be the light that shines for you

When you forget how beautiful you are

I'll be there to remind you

When you can't find your way, I'll find my way to you

When troubles come around, I will come to you

I'll be your shoulder when you need someone to lean on

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be there to carry you, I'll be there

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,
The one that will hold on to you,

When you feel that rain fallin' down

When there's nobody else around,

I'll be
And when you're there with no one there to hold
'll be the arms that reach for you

And when you feel your faith is running low

I'll be there to believe in you

When all you find are lies I'll be the truth you need

When you need someone to run to, you can run to me

I'll be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

I'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
I'll be the sun, when your hearts filled with rain

I'll be the one, to chase the rain away

Be your shelter when you need someone to see you through

'll be the rock that will be strong for you,

I'll be there
Cuteness Personified"

Being cute is being the best person you can be

Your cuteness uplifts and pleases other's heart

Your cuteness come from inside, then the outside

True cuteness is about making the most of your sweet freindly and innocent nature and projecting it wherever you go..

Your cuteness lies in your being genuine and greeting everyone with a smile

You are cute because you dont pretend to be someone else

You are cute because you laugh with others and spread joy

You are cute because you use your own mind to its full potential by discovering what you are good at and doing it really well
You are cute because you are shy but sweet and bubbly...

Love Glitter, Scraps, Graphics and comments

Rajeev khandelwal
we eat,drink,live,sleep love and only love for him.

Edited by oliveya - 12 years ago

Rules

Please Follow the Rules of RK  CC Keep the CC, Neat  and Tidy :-
. No stalking😊

Be a regular

Talk about Rajeev RK   and anything related to him,
Please maintain all the rules on this CC, and do follow them.

This CC is strictly for rajeev  RK  fans, if you are not his  fan, please stay away from visiting this CC,
Have fun guys
Members allowed here by invites only-
-Please refrain from bashing of rajeev, if you are not his fan then we kindly request you to not join this CC-
-Drooling is ALLOWED🤣-
Follow all the I-F rules in this CC

Don't bring your hatred towards any actor or any member
*And no use of bad words in this CC sorry its not allowed in here.
just talk   and talk as much as you want
this CC is for those who talk non stop😆😆😆

HOW TO REGISTER YOURSELF

Please fill in the following details and PM [private message]

User name:

Date and month of birth:

Something About yourself:

Discussion    chat    Topic  of these   RK CC

Hello and warm welcome to all of you'.

1. We are here to discuss about  Rajeev related topic  u discuss  any thing for him...

2. we all discuss  any other related topic . also..

3.WE all play  New game  in here   we all discuss   ... ur  personal life  and share  with us . 

4. we are  talking  bollywood related  topic  discuss   also , u write a poem  ,story , game anything for u want  soo  which has make a very special
place in our hearts in such a short time...

1ST RK  and previous  RK CC Link  IS

4# $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly4rRK

...5...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly5thRK

6...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly6thRK

7.  $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly7thRK

8...$DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly8thRK
  9. $DreamRKCCRajeev(RKlicious)Land(invitesOnly9thRK

This CC is especially dedicated to my friends  who loves RK and special  for my all friends  or bollywood   And  my friend who made a special place in our heart!

.Please PM me (oliveya )before you join into this club!!

Rajeev khandelwal

Rajeev's Blog

Yours Only - Rajeev

Official Rajeev Forum

RajeevianzHub Forum

Sach ka  Samna website

Sach Ka Saamna

Main Joker Fan page

Main Joker - The Film

Soundtrack Fanpage

Soundtrack

Anurag Kashyap's Shaitan-

Rajeev Khandelwal Soundtrack pg8 13/4

Fairy Angel in Waterfalls

Rajeev Khandelwal About

Born on the 16th of October 1975, Rajeev Khandelwal for sure is a self made person. His journey to the film city Mumbai from Jaipur was not an easy one.
Being from an Army background Rajeev had to face opposition of his parents on his decision of persuing acting as his career. Initially Rajeev joined Engineering but found the course extremely boring with no scope of extra curricular activities so quitted that within two months and joined St.Xaviers in Ahmedabad to do his degree in Chemistry.

After completion of his graduation Rajeev made up his mind to join Army just like his father and elder brother but destiny had some other plans in store for him and his form was misplaced. As said by Rajeev in an interview, "This was the time I decided to give acting a shot because atleast I could make an effortto join the field of my dreams".
With this dream in eyes,Rajeev landed at Delhi. The first year went just in survival. He than started writing and directing documentaries on social subjects like women labour, ITBP (indo tibetan border police), National Literacy Mission, Indian Army (Jat regiment). He made some of this for Abhinav Chaturvedi's Company.

Rajeev also made a thirteen episode serial called 'Samarpan' based on the heroes of paramilitary forces who were awarded the highest gallantary award (Presidents Police Medal). The series was telecasted on doordarshan in the year 1999-2000.
Subsequently, on one of his trip to Delhi Rajeev learnt that Balaji Telefilms was looking our for a new face. He decided to give it a shot and went for the auditions and got selected for the role of 'Sujal'. But before that happened another show which happened to be his second show on tv. That was 'Kya hadsa kya haqeeqat' produced by Balaji Telefilm. Six months later happened 'Kahi to hoga'. And rest, as they say is history.

RK  career

Rajeev khandelwal is the man who can make million, billions of fans around  in whole world.
Before acting  he was a documentary film maker  and he wrote 30 documentary films on the army and women labor, which  usually air on doordarshan channel.He also directed documentary dramas. he made and produced his own drama  called pilot but it was not picked up.Then he
come to Mumbai to try his hand in Modeling . He modeled in commercials  for LML  bikes,crystal combs,Gilbleys green label  whisky, Videocon  refrigerators,Kodak ect.Then he decided to enter the field of acting like many other model .He auditioned for the role of "sujal" at the Balaji Telefilms and was immediately selected .He also  did another balaji serial, kya haddas  kya haqeeqat before that.

After playing some minor roles,Rajeev landed  his most famous  role to date  as Sujal in kahin to .Hoga  .His charming good looks and great acting skills soon made him a household name across all over  the world.

His  most popularity  is reflected by the fact that the shows TRP s plummeted after his  death on the show. sick of the state of traditional indian soaps, he then starred in the indian version of the immensly  successful American show 24 called Tim Bomb. He was  casted in the lead role of
varun, a field officer in the fictional organization ATC.The lead role of jack bauer in 24 is player by kiefer sutherland. The show aired for only one season.He also made a short  appearance for the popular indian crime  thriller CID. His next major role was that captian Rajveer singh shekhawat  in the teen military drama Left Right Left where he again created  a magic and he  add   lots  more  make millions again and success  again garnered rave reviews.
Onscreen he has played roles such as the lover boy Sujal Garewal in Kahiin Toh  Hoga,ACP prithvrraj in CID, Varun Awasthi ,the Raw intelligence officer in Tim Bmb9/11, captain Rajveer singh  shikhawat  in Left right Left ,And has host  Deal Ya No Deal  in Sony television.and he play  sharim pakistani serial Sun Leyna
since then he  has stepped into  the bollywood with his recently released AAMIR which got him extremely  great reviews  all over. The movie itself  is already said to be one  of the Best Movie 2008 and has garnered immense critical and commercial acclaim.  He was also the host of the indian reality show Sach ka saamna that aired  on star plus in 2009.Sach ka saamna is  Indian version  of U.S reality show  The moment of Truth.

Endorsements
1. Glibleys

2.. Nescafe

3. Prateek Wisteria

4. Brand Ambassdor Of Sweet Dreams

Bollywood  Career
1. Aamir June 6 2008-- Dr. Aamir Ali

Presenting this kind of concept  for the first time in Indian film industry  here comes the debut of the most popular Actor  of Indian Television  Rajeev khandelwal.
AAMIR" this word has several meaning..it holds different meaning for different person ..for some  "Aamir" means being the winner, to win ..while for some "Aamir" means  to lead, being the leader...the day Rajeevians came to know about amir being the title of the Debut film of Rajeev,their outlook towards the word changed completely ..now for each one of us "Aamir " is dream of  Rajeev, yeh its his dream its ours dream..rajeev he has always been a risk  taker and this  time  the risk he has name taken has been nameed as  AAMIR..he believes in moving  on in life ' and had always  followed  this principle honestly ..choosing AAMIR he has taken a brave step  forward towards the film industry ..A film which has no heroine "no glamour..but  still it has Rajeev khanelwal ... the movie has Rajeev's confidence his  belief  and along with  his belief it has our belief as well..let us all hope that as Rajeev's every risk in his life has given him credit..even "Aamir" created the same Magic

"Kaun kehta hai insan apni kismet khud likhta hai

TV actors don't make it big in films? Says who !' Rajeev Khandelwal, after Shah Rukh Khan, is proving that transition from small to big screen is possible
Just a few months ago it was "Look Sujal's here" or "See Captain Rajveer Shekhawat is around". But something's changed. He's Aamir for the world today, or actually Rajeev Khandelwal himself. His small screen character names are slowly fading into oblivion simply because the man has made a huge transition to the big screen with rave reviews about his performance in his debut film Aamir.  Incidentally, after Shah Rukh Khan, he's the first male TV actor to make the transition successfully. Many others who tried failed, some even miserably. Rajeev says about this, "I'm glad the mindset that TV actors can't make it on the big screen will change now. Also the fact that a small film with no heroine can work! It's all about the right script and execution.So how much has life changed for him? "Life always remains the same. Things around you change. Today, there are a lot more expectations, a little more respect and a lot of love! The response I've got is
overwhelming and I'm happy I've lived up to people's expectations." But he isn't celebrating his success and there's a reason behind that. "I'm not on cloud nine and that's because before my film released I'd decided that if it didn't do well, I wouldn't go into depression! So similarly, I'm not partying hard either."  He has signed his second film Peter Gaya Kaam Se, a romantic film, opposite a newcomer, where he plays a loverboy. He surely must have been waiting for this considering he's always had a romantic onscreen image. "Actually, I wanted to do something different from what I've done in my first film. And, for how long can I keep myself away from romance?" he laughs. 

With competitors like Harman Baweja and Imran Khan who are well-packaged, where does he see himself fitting in, especially with song and dance? "I'm happy to have such good batchmates and there are so many of them... I think around 25 are making their debut this year. About me dancing on screen, well, it's going to be fun," he says excitedly.Rajeev's always been the risktaker, whether it was when he quit the TV show Kahin Toh Hoga that made him a household name or later when he gave up television for films. "If you want to take a leap you have to take chances. One has to live life on the edge to make it exciting," is his mantra. His acting dream incidentally dates back to the time when he was in class three. And there's a dramatic twist to this, too! In class nine he got an opportunity to be part of a show for the local Doordarshan network in Jalandhar (his father, who was in the army was posted there). But that entailed going out of town and missing school and so his dad refused. "As I tore the script to bits, I decided I would become an actor one day. Here I am," he smiles

2. Peter Gaya Kaam Se(Stalled) -- Peter

Peter Gaya Kaam Se
Peter gaya kaam se is a fast paced action adventure with romantic twist that tells the story of peter, a football crazy motorcycle taxi rider who decides to turn his back on Goa and quit his job. thats untill his sleazy loan shark boss Bosco persuades him to do one last job. romancing with NRI damsel he creates a new history onscreenwooo adventure   sooo hotter  just hollywoodstyle flick   amazing  ...fi  on this sensation  ...this season .dangerous  trill ...romantic ...very galmourusss
Peter  gaya kaam se   is a fast  paced  action  adventure with romantic twist that tells the story of peter, a football crazy motorcycle taxi  rider who decides  to turn his back on  goa and quite his job.thats untill his
sleazy loan shark boss  bosco persuades him to do one last
job.romancing with NRI  damsel he creates a new history onscreen.With a completely new avatar of peter, goan taxi, bike rider, a confused  soul as we may call him, he promises a new refreshment and trill
3. Shaitaan-- June 10 2011-- Cop Tavde

Shaitan' is the story is about Amy ' Amrita Mathur. She is a 17 year old and has all the teenage angst and rebel attitude that go with that age. Amy makes some new friends in Bombay- the ultra rich KC and gang. One night of living on the edge ends up with them brushing against the law. A cop blackmails them to cover up the case. In order to pay up Amy stages her own kidnap with help from KC and gang. A simple plan which goes completely haywire forms the rest of the story. Intertwined with this we have a story of a cop ' Tavde; who is put on the case to track Amy and the others. The cop is forced to deal with a personal crisis while he is on the case. How he manages to resolve it and simultaneously crack the case carries the story forward.

This sounds just like a rehashed version of Anurag's controversial thriller, Paanch. Old wine in a new bottle? There's also an unofficial trailer of 'Shaitan' doing the rounds on the internet.

Directed by Bijoy Nambiar, 'Shaitan' stars:Rajeev khanelwal.  Kalki Koechlin, , Shiv Pandit,  Simran Sawhney, Shelly Skandrani and Rajat Barmecha.

4. Soundtrack-- August 12 2011-- DJ
Co Stars- Mrinalini Sharma, Soha Ali Khan

Rajeev Khandelwal, a 26 years old from small town in India comes to Maximum City Mumbai carrying just three things- a guitar, a pair of head phones and a dream.

With the help of his late father's friend, played by Yatin Karekar he lands a job at "Tango Charlie"- the city's most rocking night club. Mohan Kapoor, the owner of the club promises and makes him the most indispensable DJ in town based on his prodigious talent. Saturday nights now have a whole new meaning. His world is now one big drink all you can, party all you can to the hardest, with the hottest girl at the
nightclub- Mrinalini Sharma.  He is living his dream- a flashy lifestyle, a bunch of friends as close as family, and the coolest DJ in town. It is really his life, his friends ' HIS MIX.

Rajeev is, however made for bigger stuff-he isn't going to settle for being only a DJ. His dream is to be a composer for main stream Indian movies. Celebrated film maker Anurag Kashyap gives him the break to compose music in his forthcoming film and Rajeev gives it his best.

But life has other cards to hand him, and it does deal him an unplayable hand. Tinnitus coupled with an over exposure to

oud noise takes away - his hearing. With him going deaf, his dreams are shattered- and he ends up going into a very dark and lonely place.

In this depressed state and battling internal demons he meets his anti thesis Soha Ali Khan, a beautiful free spirited, bohemian, speech therapist for whom life is treasure, and every minute is worth living to the fullest.  

Rajeev and Soha come together with just one common thread- both of them can't hear a thing.

Soha coaches Rajeev to get started with his communication and helps him pick the pieces in his life.  The fact that he can't hear music still cuts into his soul.  In his new found love for life, Rajeev chances upon a kathak performance, which makes

him, feel the vibrations of music. His body slowly but surely starts begins to do what no other musician can do. Rajeev now begins to feel the music but still can't hear. It sets off a whole chain reaction to his life, and now, he feels music everywhere.

Will Rajeev, now get his chance to get people to hear what he has for them, and compose his masterpiece?

Soundtrack is based on a true story.

. Main Joker (Completed)-- 2011

Co starring Prachi Desai

Story Abt Father & Son

Main Joker

Rajeev plays a parent to six  year old son  who is ill and wants his father to get married to his friend. Based on  a father son relationship this movie is shot in the picturesque locations of ooty and kashmir. shrey  bawa plays Rajeev 's son in this film and Rajeev  is full of praises  for the small actor. prachi desai  plays Rajeev's love interest in the  film.Story of a father struggling with his love and his life. sometimes kids do become the biggest angel of your life
. Will U Marry Me (Completed)

Will you Marry Me

Will You Marry Me?' is an upcoming romantic comedy starring Rajeev Khandelwal, Shreyas Talpade, Celina Jaitley, and Mugdha Godse in the lead roles. The storyline of the movie is based on three friends who love their bachelorhood so much they place a bet among themselves that whoever decides to marry first will lose a huge amount in shares that were contributed by all three,friends who love their bachelorhood so much they place a bet among themselves that whoever decides to marry first will lose a huge amount in shares that were contributed by all three. Things take a turn when one of them decides to take the plunge and make a commitment.

more edited  soon

Rajeev khandelwal

RK dream Land CC  member

oliveya(olive)

SlovHanda(slov)

Puri_2711

SPVD(Deepa)

.Neha_K(neha)

.Natlu S

Sonamlicious (Alinaa)

Risal

Sumaiya Wahid

CaughtYourHeart(alisha)

waniya_fatima(fatima)
 Naughty -beauty(nisha)

-Laiba
Shreyamathur_18
blessingurlove(jenny)
Viamuniquestyle (Bebo)
Bhartikhushi909(khushi)
pinki901(pria)
 *kitty*  cut.sadaf (safa)
sanghmittra_27
 premeer_forever(tanisha)
 nivyan (maha)
 krishnaria(riya)
dazzling_glory
simi(simar456)
barbei_244
ronojoy_ria(ria)
 sweetangel_25 (sana)
 Vidushi (lallulal2010)
 Ishti
Sweet_Aamna(bia)
roseflower_07
dolly18(dolly)

monikaseth

Sunshine Girl
kitty&me

Will update later on

S l a m b o o

Members Introduction

Guys Fill Up Ur SB..

All RKCC members lets tell me something about u pleased fill up this slam book
RK CC  all member i kindly request
Name..
Nick Name..
User Name..in IF
Birthday..and place<----
Your Hobby<---
Sun-Sign...
Describe Yourself<------

Any memorable moment Your life...<---
Your Dream<-----
Fav  food<:------
Describe  ur Self <:-----
How much Love RK (rajeev) express ur feeling  for RK<---

Describe RK 10 words<----

Your current FavTV show and/oldest  ur fav  Tv show

u fav Current Tv star/orbollywood star

Your all time Fav star is...
Fav. actres tv and bollywood

your fav all time jodi in TV /or Bollywood

ur FAV --COLOURS  UR FAV dialogue in KTH/LRL/aamir
IF is

Something about Rajeev khandelwal
Those words/phrases u use most
are u  most active in which section of IF

pleased completed
this slam book

Rajeev khandelwal Awards Lists

Fresh  New Face  sangini indian telly awards(2004)
Star  parivar Awards..best jodi(with aamna)-----(2004)
best jodi in indian televisio.indian tellyAwards (2004)
Best    TV   personality sangini indian telly awards''(2004)
Best Tv personality Indian telly Awards (2005)
Most  Stylish  Actor MTV   Style   Awards   (2005)
Most stylish Host (deal ya no deal)MTV Style Awards 06
Best Actor(CID) Apa Jaisa koi Awards 2006

Most  sexiest  Men  in Indian television  2006
Best Actor(LRL)'''Sansui  Awards(2007)
Best Actor(LRL) ...Gold Awards (2007)
Special  Recognition~~Rotary Award 2008
Special   Recognition Indian Telly    Awards  (2008)

Most 100 sexiest  men in  ASIA  2008
The Best looking Man in India.Rajeev 2n postion
Nominated Best Debut male in filmfare Award 2008
Nominated Best Debut Male in Starscreen Award 2008
Nominated Best actor male in stardust Award 2008.
Best  Anchor  (SKS)Indian   Telly      Awards(2009)
Best    Anchor (SKS)...Star  Parivar  Awards  (2010)
Best    Host  (SKS).Indian   Telly     Awards    (2010)
This ALL RK  CC member

This For My all Friend

Friends Forever Scraps

When you feel sad and betrayed
Who can you count on every single day?
When you feel lost and alone
Who will be there for you in every way?

When you've made mistakes and bad decisions
Who can you count on to tell you you're wrong?
When you feel you can't go on
Who will be there with a feel-better song?

Look into your heart and you will find
That person you can trust is not far away.

Look deep into yourself, don't give up,
For if you do, it's yourself you'll betray.

When you're looking for answers
To all your questions and dreams,
There is one person you can count on,
It's impossible, I know, it seems.

But take a few moments to look deeper inside.
Look into your heart and there you will see.
You'll be surprised when you find out
That you've been looking at ME.

This  poem  for my all friend

I live through my dark existence
only to bask in your beauty
your eyes that shine like sapphires
your smile that brightens even my sad existence
I envy the wind that runs through your hair
that touches your lips
I long to touch you
to hold you in my arms but I cannot
for your heart belongs to another
so, I can only love you from afar
your friendship means more to me
than anything this world provides
but like an angel you touched my heart
in a way that I've never felt before

cause I've never known what love is until this day
I know that we are only friends
but my heart wishes it to be more
so I will still hope and dream
that one day I can feel your lips pressed to mine
to hold you in my arms and say, "I love you"

These all  poem for

Nida😳
mashooma😳

ria
Dolly
monika
nikki

Maha
sherry
hina
deepa
and all of you
edited  very soon more name

congrants for the new RK cc
olive u have not wrote my name in the member list & pls don't say me to write the slam book i am to lazy😉