India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) (Page 22)

CCBM-fan IF-Rockerz
CCBM-fan
CCBM-fan

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged

Raj...I was saying dis from d day CCBM shifted 2 afternoon slot...Plzzz...END CCBM...coz i know...CTs would ruing d show in future...n ...I don't want dis serial 2 end when nothing left at all...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

roops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

diyaloveskinny IF-Sizzlerz
diyaloveskinny
diyaloveskinny

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Hi Yati..

Gals ... if this is the way they are going to reveal the other truths... then its better the show ends by May...i really dont want it to end but it is better than total ruin...

Raj I also agree with U and I guarantee U that but the time the show ends they will kill a few more characters,  this is the best way for them to end a show without solving any Mysteries,  when they dnt understand what should be done of this character they just kill them off so that they don thave to think much of writing a script for them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanroops82NiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Viren and his character  is the one that has carried the show till here and he is the one not given importance...imagine who would have watched the show if Viren was not there and the NivRen magic was not there...

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rshree1182

Hi Rachu, Diya...Hug

I felt yesterday Nivi was cornered in the Sood family..

Viren is not given importance by the CT's as this is female oriented, but i wanted Viren to tell the truth to DD and also Viren should have forced Nivi to join the function..
You are right Nivi was actually cornered yesterday and no one asked her anything or tried to find why she is not back for Naming ceremony. No one was worried except Viren. I always wanted NT dadi to tell the truth to DD but with the misdoings of HL and how she forced Nivi to leave Sid. It was not forceful at all it was like a job fulfillment. Viren was given importance before but after they return to Sood house it become Nivi oriented as Bhaiji also forgot his enimity with Viren and is fully foccused on Nivi only he is also Nivi. Why they always have to attempt negative shades for Viren's character. I hope in Bhaiji track they give importance to Viren and actually show him fighting Bhaiji.

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyNiViren-Raj

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Raj, Rach, Nadz, Yati, Diya, Roopz (is that right??) and anyone else I have missed.

Pathetic episode yesterday. Couldn't believe Nivi did not attend the function and no one missed her. What rubbish!!!

And the truth being made known to DD finished in about 2 mins!!!!

If this is the way rest of the disclosures are made, I've had enough.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CCBM-fanroops82diyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
This brings me to the topic of NivArths...i read their comment yesterday...they are happy at DD'd death and they talked that now it will be afilmy scene and DD realise her mistake and will get Nivi - Sid together and also good that NT dadi told DD the truth...

I wanted to say ... guys did u hear what NT dadi said when revealing the truth that Nivi loves and has accepted Viren and its only Viren in Nivi's heart ... so why will DD do something foolish now...how sadist can these people be...i was stopping myself by bringing this here... but wanted to let it out of me...sorry

CCBM-fanroops82Peace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Peace67 IF-Sizzlerz
Peace67
Peace67

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Rach, I read some of the comments too. They seem to have no respect for the sanctity of marriage.

CCBM-fandiyaloveskinnyDilbole_ShiOmRuNiViren-Raj

NiViren-Raj IF-Stunnerz
NiViren-Raj
NiViren-Raj

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Rachu .. completely agree with what u wrote and want HL's truth to come out too...

Don't want DD to die...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

diyaloveskinnyPeace67Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index