NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 97

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

roopzz.. it happened as we wanted.. NT dadi to talk to Nivi
hi raj...๐Ÿค—

so does dat mean from precap dat nivi also knws now from cops abt bhaiji did...?

CCBM (10-05-2011)

JW says "Now we have 2 leave". HL screams "No, she is sleeping, don't take her away". PT says let her go Hemlata. DD's brother Aditya comes. Everyone gets emotional. JW again reminds to leave. Sid is helpless( very emotional scene). HL is going after DD. Women are controlling her.  Everyone reaches at crematorium. Sid and Yash reminds of sweet moments of DD. Sid does the last rites of DD.

Sid is at his room. He is looking at pictures of DD and posters of babies in his room.  Nivi is in her room, she is trying to call DD. NT dadi comes n  tries to tell Nivi that DD would not ever come. Nivi is thinking that DD is annoyed wid her. Nivi asks NT dadi , plzz make DD understand and ask her to come back. NT dadi is crying. Viren is at police station . Now the precap scene. Inspector tells viren dat bomb was not planned for DD. Then Viren understands that the bomb was originally planned for Nivi.

Viren comes back at Sood House. JW asks "Kuch pata chala". Viren says nothing.  DD's baby is crying. Nivi comes at hall after hearing baby's cry and asks family member that someone call DD and why everyone is wearing white clothes.  Whole family is crying .She goes back to her room to call DD again. Viren looks at DD's baby, she is crying. He takes baby from HL and goes to Nivren room. He puts baby on their bed. Nivi tries to make baby happy and says DD can't leave you and again calls DD. Viren snatches the phone, holds Nivi and shakes her. Viren says DD is no more. But Nivi still not ready 2 accept the truth , she reminds of the scene when DD said "mujhe jana hai". Viren lefts the room.

Viren comes back at hall.  Nivi also follows him with baby.  She looks at DD's photo and starts crying. Viren tries to control Nivi.  VD comes and hugs Nivi. Viren gives baby to HL. Some ladies say what will happen to the baby, now she is a motherless child. Nivi takes baby from HL and says that she is not motherless child, the mother who gave birth to dis girl is no more but I never let this girl miss her mother. Nivi accepts baby as her daughter, Viren hugs both, Nivi and baby. Everyone is relieved.

Precap- Inspector calls viren , but he is not in d room.  Nivi receives his calls, inspector informs that he got some clue about Bomb blast. Viren comes and grab the phone from Nivi .

was this tomorrows precap
@ bold precap, when nivi attend the call police try to say something but viren takes mobile from her and says sshh..by keeping his hand on his mouth (I think may be because the kid is sleeping)
Thanks Yati...๐Ÿ˜Š...

hey Viren will not tell anything to anyone and .. this is what i said in the morning... CT's better not do anything wrong๐Ÿ˜ก
Raj... .do i need to post dis LU on seperate thread also...
Thanks Neekita and Usha ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Yati...๐Ÿ˜Š...

hey Viren will not tell anything to anyone and .. this is what i said in the morning... CT's better not do anything wrong๐Ÿ˜ก

yes...n in precap...after grabbing d phone from nivi...Viren Nivi ko ishaara karta hai...not 2 say anything by putting his finger on his lips...
i think we wil have aghnajani viren taking revange look viren also accepted the baby
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj... .do i need to post dis LU on seperate thread also...

Shamim .. had requested