NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 60

Posted: 12 years ago

me n my friends watch ccbm for nivren exclusively.i think whatever trps ccbm is having is bcoz of nivren.some of my friends stopped watching it for somtime when cts showed viren as the stalker.but as soon as nivren bonding was started once again those friends started watching ccbm again.at my place most of my neighbours watch this serial only n that too for nivren

Diya and Usha.. not able to like u both...I love u  ❤️
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

me n my friends watch ccbm for nivren exclusively.i think whatever trps ccbm is having is bcoz of nivren.some of my friends stopped watching it for somtime when cts showed viren as the stalker.but as soon as nivren bonding was started once again those friends started watching ccbm again.at my place most of my neighbours watch this serial only n that too for nivren

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Diya and Usha.. not able to like u both...I love u  ❤️
I know Raj u love me, my like button has STML 😆 sometimes it likes sometime not. 😉
Girls, today in  my daily feedback to RS, I will tell him the truth.. That he got what he wanted - he made us sad, he made us cry... and that too on Mother's day he took away a mom from a new born baby... He has ruined the show for us and now it is better he kill NiVren too.. Because Nivi is not going back to Sid. If he does show that then he himself has not understood character of Nivi - she will not be a sanskari girl as he has shown the whole time...
Originally posted by Niv-RenBOND

CCBM TRP was because of You and Neha 😉... koi shaak
No Problem at least U love Me thats enough Jaanu

Raj, KM, Diya, Anju sorry if i missed anyone bye all ahve to go, will catch u all later.

Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

CCBM TRP was because of You and Neha 😉... koi shaak
yes dear i knw
i sincerely wish n hope for our nivren to be alwaz 2gether
Originally posted by anjubala

Girls, today in  my daily feedback to RS, I will tell him the truth.. That he got what he wanted - he made us sad, he made us cry... and that too on Mother's day he took away a mom from a new born baby... He has ruined the show for us and now it is better he kill NiVren too.. Because Nivi is not going back to Sid. If he does show that then he himself has not understood character of Nivi - she will not be a sanskari girl as he has shown the whole time...

Anju Hope this puts some sense into his head, and he better not separate Nivren,  Really I would prefer Nivi and Viren dying in the end together, and Sid marrying someone else,  that would be much better, But Nivi returning to Sid is a Big NO,  this should not happen,  HOpe RS does justice to Nivren  and Kinshuk,  Because I totally disagree with him that he kill Kinshuk in both the shows,  this is not done, He just cant  hurt us like this,  He can kill KInshuk everytime he acts in his show,  Its totally injustice,