NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 47

Posted: 12 years ago

Bye Abhi enjoy ur vocation

Originally posted by CCBM_fan

Raj...truth always wins...so don't worry...nothing would happen 2 viren...n ...Bhaiya ji would go into jail again...

Yes ,... Viren has done all his repentance ... that's it...NivRen love till the end
im worried here too roopz ðŸ¤” we have to wait till IPL ends cz dats da main turnin point to SP 

ok im gettin back on da stress levels ðŸ˜³ need more smiley dose from usha... roopz see wat u'v done ðŸ˜ˆ
Originally posted by rshree1182

Is this show going to end at the end of this month???
If it is then this is not happy ending where DD is not there and Preetha doenst hv a mother..
Roopa i think they named the baby veetha. 😆
Hey Usha...Nadu is saying thanks 2 u...actually r8 now he is busy in kitchen...so he told me 2 convey his thanks 2 u...
Originally posted by Alphabet26

Roopa i think they named the baby veetha. 😆
But in SBS/SBB segment on friday/thrusday, DD told that it was Preetha..
hey gals.. i was seeing the front page and MOd has posted warning in NivArth threads... Edited by Raj_Luv_NiViren - 12 years ago
Ok...gals...GTG now...enjoy ur day...bye bye...luv u all...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey gals.. i was seeing the front page and MOd has posted warning in NivArth threads...

they can close it but they cant block access... check again if da threads are accessible raj ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

im worried here too roopz ðŸ¤” we have to wait till IPL ends cz dats da main turnin point to SP 

ok im gettin back on da stress levels ðŸ˜³ need more smiley dose from usha... roopz see wat u'v done ðŸ˜ˆ
We shall go on a vacation Nadzz..