NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 37

Posted: 12 years ago
I first thought they wont show DD's face...but they have showed it and if they target Viren then toh CT's and CCBM shut your shops before your due dates๐Ÿ˜ก
Originally posted by CCBM_fan

<p align="center"><font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" size="3">CCBM (9-05-2011)</font></p>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000099" size="3">There is a strong storm, Nivi returns to car parking area of Sood house, she hears a voice "Nivi", she turns, Itz DD, she is looking hail n hearty. Nivi asks 2 DD, what happened, what u was trying 2 tell me. But DD says " Mujhe jana hai Nivi, Main jaa rahi hoo". DD disappears. Nivi goes 2 Sharma house in search of DD. At sood house everyone is happy. Then Phone rings, Lalji kaka receives the phone, Itz from Police station. Lalji kaka asks to member of family that, who went to mandir by Golden car coz Bomb blast has happened in that car. Viren snatches the phone from Lalji Kaka. N inquires about car n all. Then Viren informs family that Nivi went to mandir by that car. Everyone including Viren is worried for Nivi. Then Nivi comes to Sood house, viren hugs Nivi immediately. Nivi asks for DD, she says that DD just met out of the house. NT dadi informs that DD went 2 mandir 2 meet nivi. Everyone now is worried for DD.</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000099" size="3"></font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000099" size="3">Inspector comes and tells that they found a burnt dead body of a lady n den shows the KANGAN of DD. VD recognizes that Itz of DD. Sid n HL and everyone r broken . Sid is crying. HL is crying. Nivi comes downstairs with Viren. Inspector informs Nivi n viren dat DD is dead. Nivi is not ready to accept this.</font>

<font face="Courier New, Courier, mono" color="#000099" size="3">Now they show DD'S dead body in Sood House. Everyone is in white clothes.Everyone is crying n most of them HL. Nt dadi realizes, Nivi is not here, she asks someone call nivi. Viren goes to Nivren room. Nivi is not ready to accept that DD is dead. Viren is trying hard to make her understand that DD would never ever come. He asks nivi 2 come with him n see DD last time. Nivi is Not ready to accept the reality. Viren lefts the room without Nivi. </font>

<font size="3"><font color="#000000">Precap</font>- inspector tells viren in police station that all dis is planned by Bhaiya ji. </font>

Thanks so much dear...
hiya abhi ๐Ÿค— couldn't talk to u for a while...

CVs have reached da highest level of stupidity but i'v a feelin deres a whole another level of stupidity which we can expect from them ๐Ÿค“
Now ...I'm afraid about HL...god knows how will she behave...may b she balme nivi 4 all dis...

ek baat aayi hai dimag main...

DD was trying 2 say sorry for her mistakes...she wanted forgiveness from Nivi...n...she was full of debt 4 all the things that Nivi did 4 her...dis was DD's way 2 say sorry 4 her mistakes...she trapped in plan dat made 4 nivi...loosing her Lyf...dis was the way of DD's saying sorry  2 Nivi...she accepted the death dat was originally for Nivi...

Originally posted by Alphabet26

Raj i told u dd will die. ๐Ÿ˜ญ

As per the article is was said she will die, Now Viren am sure after knowing Bhaiji is behind all this will  go to him without even informing anyone,  ๐Ÿ˜กAs he knows all will be sad,  ๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก CTs lets stalk the CTs they are losing their heads
Still watching SBS. They r showing stars and their moms. Kinny's mom said he was very naughty, he said the same. She said she was very proud when she saw him on TV first time. He said luv u mom and happy mothers day.
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

if they separate nivren, im gonna make sure RS gets an earful from me
same here nadz...
i'l also join u in dis...๐Ÿ˜›
tell me... when ur going to do it...
resham ๐Ÿค— hiii good to see u sweets... 
i think i haven't seen u in action post TL ๐Ÿ˜’

haha... join da club of 'i hate CVs' ๐Ÿคฃ we'v been singin dat for a long time hon...

Hi ...abhi ...bacchhhooo...enjoying ur trip...

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiya abhi ๐Ÿค— couldn't talk to u for a while...

CVs have reached da highest level of stupidity but i'v a feelin deres a whole another level of stupidity which we can expect from them ๐Ÿค“
Hi Nadzzz...missed u and our dear serial and our dear forum VERRY MUCH!!!!!!!! Hopefully i am getting back to Satara on Friday, so can chat more frequently...had gone to Kukke Subrahmanya today...and am going to Sringeri tomorrow...hopefully can see ccbm day after tc...missed the mahaepisode๐Ÿ˜ก Edited by nivren - 12 years ago