Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Yes Usha... but late... DD already injured...

so want to see what happens today... will Viren get the news .. will they think Nivi has been injured and how will they find its DD... so many questions
roops82 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Even i was thinking Raj, how come no one asked about nivi when the function is going on.  Atleast DS should have asked viren about nivi. I want viren to tell everyone if possible shout at sid and VD that what all nivi did and no one is worried about my wife...

The CT's have ruined Viren's character..He is no more a angry man.
Alphabet26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
😕
And also how Nivrath's are not able to understand the intensity of relationships just like CC and Nivi being blamed for the bomb blast and Nivren asked to leave the house and we can get few Abidah's scenes

Roopa they are in the verge of ending the soap, so we can't expect much from the CT's about Abidah' FF, 😔 may be they will bringout the truth of CC angry towards KS is because he know JW killed Bhuvan... that's y i hate nivi... so that both the truth of KS innocence and bhuvan's death will come out and at the end CC may accept nivi.

Max this is what we can expect for CT's.
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
CT should show Viren as an angry man now that he will come to know that the actual target was Nivi
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
hey i expected a NivRen hug yesterday when Viren and Nivi were getting that bad feeling ...but these CT's will never give that...they did last week .. why not this week... lets see if we get one today 
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Raj_Luv_NiViren

hey i expected a NivRen hug yesterday when Viren and Nivi were getting that bad feeling ...but these CT's will never give that...they did last week .. why not this week... lets see if we get one today 

Yes Raj even i expecting it..i was like ok now Viren hug Nivi..But I am happy that Nivi told Viren about the way DD shouted at Nivi..

Alphabet26 thumbnail

Yes Usha... but late... DD already injured...

so want to see what happens today... will Viren get the news .. will they think Nivi has been injured and how will they find its DD... so many questions

Raj they didn't show DD was thrown away when bomb exploded. They showed bomb exploded and DD was lying, no sound of dd when the bomb exploded...not even aaa. So i think nivi might have pushed.
Else nivi reach home and ask for DD NT dadi may tell everyone that DD wnt to mandir to meed nivi the car win which DD went that driver will come back and inform DD told that she will come back in nivi's car or that driver (the car which nivi went to temple) will come back and see dd's condition and inform soods about DD's accident.
So many options for ur question .
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
yesterday.. i would have loved to see Viren too going and staying at Sharma house with Nivi...a little more Viren and KS bonding that way...and Viren could have got ready at Sharma house and gone to Sood house...
roops82 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Alphabet26

Raj they didn't show DD was thrown away when bomb exploded. They showed bomb exploded and DD was lying, no sound of dd when the bomb exploded...not even aaa. So i think nivi might have pushed.
Else nivi reach home and ask for DD NT dadi may tell everyone that DD wnt to mandir to meed nivi the car win which DD went that driver will come back and inform DD told that she will come back in nivi's car or that driver (the car which nivi went to temple) will come back and see dd's condition and inform soods about DD's accident.
So many options for ur question .

Yes Usha, we have so many options but we dont know how well our loved CT's will show us..They might show something unrealistic..😭
Alphabet26 thumbnail

yesterday.. i would have loved to see Viren too going and staying at Sharma house with Nivi...a little more Viren and KS bonding that way...and Viren could have got ready at Sharma house and gone to Sood house...

True Raj even i expected a hug when nivi pushed viren with her hand on his chest 😉 atlest when both felt something might happen and when viren say go by car and i'll missu today there they should have given us hug.