NivRen: Eternal Nivren (#67) - Page 21

Posted: 12 years ago
DD's survival is the only way to make HL repent and want to see that...
Originally posted by friendforall

Shanthi hope what U have said will come true, 

It has to Diya. There is no sense otherwise. Even the CTs will not be able to explain a girl like Nivi doing everything to unite Sidya and then turning around and dumping her loving husband at the first chance and marrying Sid.

Also, they cannot make it seem like Viren is bad anymore, because they reached the depths with Abhiman track and more than that will not work.

Oh God Rachu I am getting worried now,  IMagine after all the things he did for NIvi he loeft his house he got injured, he fought with everyone did sooo much for everyone, and then  he turns out to be the Villain, Am getting scard now, RS Statement really scared me when I read it,  what did he mean when he said that,  I wonder always
Diya earlier too they did the same Viren as a stranger saved Nivi not once but always (what revenge plan he had at that time), then he confessed his love after saying aaj main Nivi ko apne dil ki baat bata dunga and confessed his love and u know Jaan it was the most simple, genuine and most beautiful confession I watched in TV much better than second confession. For me that was the golden period and beautiful scene and we actually felt love and passion for Nivi in his eyes (I carried away when I think of that which they reduced to a lie later on), fighted with family to marry her (did he planned that Sid will refuse to marry Nivi and Nivi will get ready to marry me) and confrontation was so apt both were in sync at that moment I could see the spark and confidence to fight all the odds in Nivi too. At the moment he even never knew that will he be able to return home or not and did everything to save her honor which they ruined by saying it was a lie and he was never in love with her. But that love was so genuine that we still doesn't want to believe it as a lie. There was so passion till HM which we loved. I never understood those CT's who wrote those beautiful scenes can rush things so badly.

Raj hope she does not die,  But what about t the article,  which says one will surely die,   Really wish they have changed their Idea of Killing DD

Article did not say she is going to die for sure ...they presumed it...
Originally posted by rshree1182

May be everyone would blame Nivi..DD being in Coma so she cannot say the truth..Viren would take Nivi's side and they would go out of the house and we get few scenes from Abidah's FF
May be everyone start blaming Viren that he had done earlier too he may do it again and Nivi supporting him fiercly it is very common of Viren supporting Nivi. For once I want to see the fierce support of Nivi for Viren in front of all like she did for keshav when KS was accused. Then they leave Sood house and we get few scenes from Abidah Yaar dreaming is allowed na.
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Diya earlier too they did the same Viren as a stranger saved Nivi not once but always (what revenge plan he had at that time), then he confessed his love after saying aaj main Nivi ko apne dil ki baat bata dunga and confessed his love and u know Jaan it was the most simple, genuine and most beautiful confession I watched in TV much better than second confession. For me that was the golden period and beautiful scene and we actually felt love and passion for Nivi in his eyes (I carried away when I think of that which they reduced to a lie later on), fighted with family to marry her (did he planned that Sid will refuse to marry Nivi and Nivi will get ready to marry me) and confrontation was so apt both were in sync at that moment I could see the spark and confidence to fight all the odds in Nivi too. At the moment he even never knew that will he be able to return home or not and did everything to save her honor which they ruined by saying it was a lie and he was never in love with her. But that love was so genuine that we still doesn't want to believe it as a lie. There was so passion till HM which we loved. I never understood those CT's who wrote those beautiful scenes can rush things so badly.

Rachu I agree with U with each and every word u have mentioned,  Even I wonder how can the CTs be sooo bad, and spoil the sripts, But Rachu as far as I have heard I think the CTs have been changed ever since the Stalking Episode, that why so much of change in the story,  Those were really Good but these are actually messign the beautiful story

Rachu .. so well said ... cause i too have said some of this before... and CT's saying Viren did not love Nivi ... i never believed it then and will never believe it ever...cause he loved her when he did not know the truth ... and yes how could he have predicted the things u have mentioned...

May be everyone start blaming Viren that he had done earlier too he may do it again and Nivi supporting him fiercly it is very common of Viren supporting Nivi. For once I want to see the fierce support of Nivi for Viren in front of all like she did for keshav when KS was accused. Then they leave Sood house and we get few scenes from Abidah Yaar dreaming is allowed na.

Oh yes.. would like to see the old Viren back in action and don't mind DD in coma for sometime...
Originally posted by Raj_Luv_NiViren

Article did not say she is going to die for sure ...they presumed it...

Hope So Raj what U mentioned is true,  and DD does not die,  but accorrding to the article its said one will Bid Adieu to the show, 

Yes Rachu, i dont know how easily he could say that it was a lie..there was so much of passion and love in his eyes, there was not a slight of revenge in his eyes and behaviour and whenever Nivi was in pain there were tears in his eyes..

The CT's have seriously gone mad. How could they spoil such a loving script..😡