Switzerland related questions

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Does anyone know which city of Switzerland the Saathiya team are in right now? I guessed Geneva but im nt sure

And how long is the track gonna be anyone know?
Edited by terelian786 - 12 years ago
They landed in Zurich, Then they went to Titlis mountains for sledge rie... then they went to Lugano where gopi got lost (small replica of switzerland)... and there conference is in  Luzern...
Zurich, Lugano, Luzern, Bern , these places can be easily traveled by train... can be reached within 1-2  hours travel...
Originally posted by chik

Zurich, Lugano, Luzern, Bern , these places can be easily traveled by train... can be reached within 1-2  hours travel...

Thanks so much , chik! I was wondering if i could go there too ... but im nt sure how long the track is? does anyone know?
Originally posted by chik

They landed in Zurich, Then they went to Titlis mountains for sledge rie... then they went to Lugano where gopi got lost (small replica of switzerland)... and there conference is in  Luzern...

Just to add to this: Glacier 3000 is in Gstaad - that is where the dog sled ride and the Alpine coaster are and the dream sequences took place there, Ticino in Lugano area was where Gopi was lost.
Originally posted by swasthi

Just to add to this: Glacier 3000 is in Gstaad - that is where the dog sled ride and the Alpine coaster are and the dream sequences took place there, Ticino in Lugano area was where Gopi was lost.

Thank you Swasthi!
They are in Lugano, which is quite near the border to Italy. Actually I was in that area last year when I went skiing, and yes, the scenery is really beautiful, fairly near to the Dolomite mountains.
Hope that helps you!
We don't know how long the Swiss track will go on, but the cast and crew returned to India last friday.

Guys, please ask any further questions you may have in the helpdesk, not on open forum like this

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1389317

Since your questions have been answered anyway, I'm closing this topic

Yuks