India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Switzerland related questions

raspberrytorte IF-Rockerz
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Does anyone know which city of Switzerland the Saathiya team are in right now? I guessed Geneva but im nt sure

And how long is the track gonna be anyone know?

Edited by terelian786 - 08 May 2011 at 7:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ANJ4

chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged
They landed in Zurich, Then they went to Titlis mountains for sledge rie... then they went to Lugano where gopi got lost (small replica of switzerland)... and there conference is in  Luzern...
chik Senior Member
chik
chik

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Zurich, Lugano, Luzern, Bern , these places can be easily traveled by train... can be reached within 1-2  hours travel...
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chik

Zurich, Lugano, Luzern, Bern , these places can be easily traveled by train... can be reached within 1-2  hours travel...

Thanks so much , chik! I was wondering if i could go there too ... but im nt sure how long the track is? does anyone know?
swasthi IF-Rockerz
swasthi
swasthi

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

They landed in Zurich, Then they went to Titlis mountains for sledge rie... then they went to Lugano where gopi got lost (small replica of switzerland)... and there conference is in  Luzern...

Just to add to this: Glacier 3000 is in Gstaad - that is where the dog sled ride and the Alpine coaster are and the dream sequences took place there, Ticino in Lugano area was where Gopi was lost.
raspberrytorte
raspberrytorte

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swasthi

Just to add to this: Glacier 3000 is in Gstaad - that is where the dog sled ride and the Alpine coaster are and the dream sequences took place there, Ticino in Lugano area was where Gopi was lost.

Thank you Swasthi!
Soapdish Groupbie
Soapdish
Soapdish

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
They are in Lugano, which is quite near the border to Italy. Actually I was in that area last year when I went skiing, and yes, the scenery is really beautiful, fairly near to the Dolomite mountains.
Hope that helps you!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raspberrytorte

-Yuks- IF-Sizzlerz
-Yuks-
-Yuks-

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 1:41pm | IP Logged
We don't know how long the Swiss track will go on, but the cast and crew returned to India last friday.

Guys, please ask any further questions you may have in the helpdesk, not on open forum like this

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1389317

Since your questions have been answered anyway, I'm closing this topic

Yuks

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top