Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Hey Guys, I'm Back ! - Page 2

iMadz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: lovelygeet24x7

FINALLY U R BAK.missed u terribly n ofcourse ur posts!

Awww...thank you so much dear, it feels great to be back ! πŸ˜Š

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi maddy...Welcome back...was wondering why the forum seemed so dead all these days...now its time for some nice lively posts once again...missed u loads...
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This content was originally posted by: maanddy

You see sana, there is some sad sad things and then i have one great ROM COM FF, please have mercy ! πŸ˜Š But, you will have to wait for FF, and OS coming in, one or two days ! 

And, yes, you will get details in OS ! Ha ! πŸ˜ƒ

han haan has lo ... u know very well that I wont be able to keep myself from reading it no matter how sad it is ... 

shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
welcom back maddyπŸ€—
i missed u a lot dearπŸ˜ƒ,...n u promised to write a happy ending wali SS.,,,,,,now u r 24/7 free na,...so m eagerly waiting dear😳
iMadz thumbnail

You see sana, there is some sad sad things and then i have one great ROM COM FF, please have mercy ! πŸ˜Š But, you will have to wait for FF, and OS coming in, one or two days ! 

han haan has lo ... u know very well that I wont be able to keep myself from reading it no matter how sad it is ... 

Ha ! See i know you ! You are one of my loyal readers, who will never leave me, even if i'll write crap, of course, you will be there to throw eggs and rotten tomatos on me, but point is that, you will be there ! πŸ˜Š It is called loyalty ! πŸ˜‰

I don't know why, but sad things, are just so attractive for me, i'm sick ! πŸ˜†

iMadz thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shanzy

welcom back maddyπŸ€—

i missed u a lot dearπŸ˜ƒ,...n u promised to write a happy ending wali SS.,,,,,,now u r 24/7 free na,...so m eagerly waiting dear😳

Awww...so nice of you to say that ! Wow, someone actually missed me ! πŸ˜† Well, yes i'm back and full time 'navri' as in free, but give me little time as my 'Party Animal soul' has just woke up, so i will give you a treat as FF, but i need some time, but in the mean time, one OS is coming soon, very soon ! πŸ˜‰
shanzy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Awww...so nice of you to say that ! Wow, someone actually missed me ! πŸ˜† Well, yes i'm back and full time 'navri' as in free, but give me little time as my 'Party Animal soul' has just woke up, so i will give you a treat as FF, but i need some time, but in the mean time, one OS is coming soon, very soon ! πŸ˜‰

me gonna start countdown for OS,...πŸ˜‰Embarrassed
pal_2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hi Manddy,
 Welcome back.. 
Today I am expecting you and as soon as I opened the GF.. I got you... really missing u so much...

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hiii

great to have you back
as per demand : welcomeπŸ₯³

waitng to see what u come up with now that ur back
sanu3108 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

[/QUOTE]

Ha ! See i know you ! You are one of my loyal readers, who will never leave me, even if i'll write crap, of course, you will be there to throw eggs and rotten tomatos on me, but point is that, you will be there ! πŸ˜Š It is called loyalty ! πŸ˜‰

I don't know why, but sad things, are just so attractive for me, i'm sick ! πŸ˜†

[/QUOTE]

sadist   πŸ˜² 

get professional help ...  πŸ˜†  ...

consider it as an emergency to save the human race πŸ˜†