Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

How's Sunday going??? (Page 2)

Newdime IF-Dazzler
Newdime
Newdime

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by khushi_4ever

Originally posted by lovetheserial

KhushiI feel the same way.  I look forward to GC's entry on Monday as much as when he first entered GEET HSP.  The same feelings that hit the heart with a warm feeling...Yipeee!!  I love Mondays now...no more bluesTongue...

Just imagine how much impact one character can have on the lives of so many people...going to hit a movie at 9.45 today...God kol is so hot and humid...

You want to come to this side of the world...?  We are looking forward for some hot, warm weather but Canadian Weather is just Canadian Weather...it's 16 degrees but with north west wind that means its chilli...

Edited by Newdime - 08 May 2011 at 7:26am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khushi_4ever

cuttiee IF-Sizzlerz
cuttiee
cuttiee

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:28am | IP Logged
my sunday was good bcoz mai saturday night se farmhouse gaye thi ajj wapis ayi sooo its was fun...bt waiting for maanday

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Newdime

Hey guys how is Sunday going???
It is almost over so that's good and bad...holiday is over and start for a new week of toil but good news is that Monday comes bearing GC and we get to see our fav MSK at 9.30pm...What say???

So true..Khushi...well for me my Sunday has been great...i'm not sure if you had a chance to visit my forum...we are already in the mood of celebrating my MaanEet's wedding...its starts tonight tonight.
Make sure you are on time...

Yeah the day went ok...we are going to end it with a movie too...and yes iam on it...patience is a virtue ...(Movie Mummy remember???)

Whats up with this new quotation of yours...Patience is a virtue...kuch ulta seedha kha to nahi liya na?  This is the 2nd time you have used...u r in dreamy moments looks like it...
Yes how can i not know the Mummy...Brendan Fraser now he is the Man.

I too like watching this man very much...and no...no hidden meanings Sona...i simply meant i have till 12 o'clock at night for my update and so practice patience uptill then...i am used to joke like this with everybody...plz don't take it otherwise...  

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged

Originally posted by lovetheserial

KhushiI feel the same way.  I look forward to GC's entry on Monday as much as when he first entered GEET HSP.  The same feelings that hit the heart with a warm feeling...Yipeee!!  I love Mondays now...no more bluesTongue...

Just imagine how much impact one character can have on the lives of so many people...going to hit a movie at 9.45 today...God kol is so hot and humid...

You want to come to this side of the world...?  We are looking forward for some hot, warm weather but Canadian Weather is just Canadian Weather...it's 16 degrees but with north west wind that means its chilli...

Sona i love cold...i love winter ...iam so happy at all times in winter...i hate the hot and humid climates...
iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
I am to just free from exams fever, just came  ! Aaah a big relief !  Big smile Feeling Great ! Smile

khushi_4ever

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by coasta_70

sunday is passing by waiting for 930pm on monday...when we will get to see GC and DD!

Looking forward to his expression when he sees his Geet dressed like that for the first time...

coasta_70

khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cuttiee

my sunday was good bcoz mai saturday night se farmhouse gaye thi ajj wapis ayi sooo its was fun...bt waiting for maanday

He is the best part of the coming day...Monday...LOL
khushi_4ever IF-Rockerz
khushi_4ever
khushi_4ever

Posted: 08 May 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanddy

I am to just free from exams fever, just came  ! Aaah a big relief !  Big smile Feeling Great ! Smile

U will be rewarded with MSk being in the whole episode once again...

Go to top