Revelations and Predictions

Posted: 12 years ago
1.   Natak of our Chanda mama
i was wondering and at the same time finding it soo funny that a powerful Vampire like Chand is hospitalized due to a landslide? πŸ˜†...finally its revealed that he was only acting to b unconscious in front of everyone πŸ˜‰...he heard everything Sid said and now Haseena too knows abt it, ab Sid ki khair nahi 🀣...noone beats Chanda mama, ye Sid kya cheez hai 🀣

2.   Abhay's mysterious intentions Revealed
another revelaton was the question which everyone asks...
Why is Abhay not telling Piya abt Sid?
Answer - if he does, Sid will make Piya his next victim as Piya wont b able to hide this truth...
Another question - Why he didnt tell Piya that he bit her?
Answer - Piya will b completely normal human in next Poonam ki Raat, she already is except for her blood...and NO she is not becoming half/ full Vampire (like everyone thought πŸ˜†)...all Abhay had to do is protect her till next Poonam ki Raat πŸ˜†

3.   Piya - wanna b Jaanwar next

BREAKING NEWS- 'Piya called Abhay jaanwar'
i know some ppl r sad, some r upset, some r mad at Piya πŸ˜›...but see the irony of the situation...today Piya blamed Abhay that he is making her a vampire like him...but tomorrow when she will herself wanna b a jaanwar, oops i mean a Vampire, Abhay wont b ready to make her one 🀣
hold on, going the Twilight way, shudnt Piya realize now that she is ageing and Abhay is not 🀣...she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever 🀣...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun 🀣

4.   The Sid Attack
how many of u r dying to see Sid's attack on Piya to make her his next victim? πŸ˜†...i m waiting for this scene since months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it will the BEST scene of PKYEK for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hmm...but my question here is - Abhay is supposed to b away from Piya on Poonam ki Raat as he wont b able to control himelf on that day (khoon ko khoon pukarega and all that crap 🀣)...so if Sid plans to make Piya his Victim on that night (which is 2 days later) then who will save Piya? πŸ˜•

Abhay - leave ASAP and Superiors entry
another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun 😊

okay i m done *phew*
anything else i missed? LOL
*thinking - thoda zyada bakwas ho gaya πŸ˜›*

Edited by Nishi.Singh - 12 years ago
Nishi I have told you πŸ€—..& I hope you know it always THAT I LOVE YU YAAR..you are such a genius..that you put all serious situations into a very light thing and make people understand it so well..and that is what you have doen with this post .SUPER DUPER.πŸ‘.πŸ‘very touching at the same time SO HILARIOUS🀣.🀣.and I loved that PIYA CALLING ABHAY JANWAR ANSWER THE BEST EVER..!!πŸ€—
WOW!!...this is very gud!!!!
Awsum post nishi..i don't know about what predictions or revealations will of d above mentioned come true but i am sure piya will surely say one day to abhay,"abhay mujhe bhi janwar banna hain,buddhi hona nehi hain." 🀣 Edited by anurag24t - 12 years ago
Kya baat hai, Nishi. Good observations🀣🀣 Here are my take on them:

I knew it (well, not exactly before they revealed🀣), that nobody can beat Chandu mama. 

Arre, I have been telling this in almost every comment of mine, but nobody seems to read my comments😲

Maine, yeh bhi kai baar bola, par sabko rone se aur Abhay ko curse karne se fursat nahi hai. πŸ˜†

🀣
🀣. This is going to be interesting. She can't change her mind now.🀣🀣

hold on, going the Twilight way, shudnt Piya realize now that she is ageing and Abhay is not 🀣...she will b 18 soon and Abhay will remain 17 forever 🀣...i hope she starts dreaming like Bella abt she being buddhi, it will b fun 🀣
🀣🀣 Abhay is shown to be 21 years old (they showed his birth certificate when his birthday was celebrated. So, CVs still has 3 years for Pia to think about converting🀣🀣

4.   The Sid Attack
Abhay. He will save Pia. Khoon pukarega magar pyar bhi pukaraga. Aur Khoon ke aage pyar jeetega. Thoda dramatic hai par yahi hoga.🀣🀣

🀣🀣

okay i m done *phew*
Mazedaar bakwaas tha, karti raha karo🀣🀣

[/QUOTE]
Nishi ...ahh much needed post for this IF ...atleast many would know why abhay is not telling piya truth ..i am tired of writting and i dont know why it is not even understood in first place

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Ritzie

🀣
🀣. This is going to be interesting. She can't change her mind now.🀣🀣

🀣🀣 Abhay is shown to be 21 years old (they showed his birth certificate when his birthday was celebrated. So, CVs still has 3 years for Pia to think about converting🀣🀣

Abhay 21..??Yeh kab howa..?? I thought he is smaller than Kabir..!!πŸ˜› 
Pia has to wait for 3yrs now so that dream to come n  knock her La-La Land..
But yeah Ek show hai leaps happened ...!! Dream Leap..!!πŸ˜†
[/QUOTE]
On Poonam ki raat Haseena might save her. That's what I want. 😳 I want the bond between Haseena & Pia to grow. πŸ˜ƒ
Feels like Abhay will spent his whole life in protectin' Piya ... πŸ˜†
Poonam ki raat mein if Sid makes Piya the viCtim then i Guess ..  Abhay previous episode ki tarhan Pagaloun ki party ka sCene karley πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Originally posted by Nishi.Singh

i was wondering and at the same time finding it soo funny that a powerful Vampire like Chand is hospitalized due to a landslide? πŸ˜†...finally its revealed that he was only acting to b unconscious in front of everyone πŸ˜‰...he heard everything Sid said and now Haseena too knows abt it, ab Sid ki khair nahi 🀣...noone beats Chanda mama, ye Sid kya cheez hai 🀣

Chalo CV ka brain tha nahe tho DV se kam chalan padtha🀣 ...sid ne mauka ka phyadda udaya 😲...but now even haseena knows about it ..aur uske dil se bhar nikal ke bathe ...🀣🀣. Hmm once again all the three vampire are together against sid ...but phir sid tho sid ...wo the superior ko bhe fool kar dethe hey 🀣

another revelaton was the question which everyone asks...
Answer - if he does, Sid will make Piya his next victim as Piya wont b able to hide this truth...
πŸ€—ahhh i hope one get this ...mujhe samaj nahe atha hey itna confusion kyu hey is matter pe ..clearly sid has been telling this to abhay πŸ˜•..abbb sid aise hey tho abhay kya kar saktha hey ...🀣

Answer - Piya will b completely normal human in next Poonam ki Raat, she already is except for her blood...and NO she is not becoming half/ full Vampire (like everyone thought πŸ˜†)...all Abhay had to do is protect her till next Poonam ki Raat πŸ˜†

Yes he trust his instinct that he will be able to manage to save piya for next poonam ke raath ...but destiny has not in his favour ...and things went wrong jsut threes days back . ...bechara abhay uske tho sab lagtha hey aur hum bhe .πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i know some ppl r sad, some r upset, some r mad at Piya πŸ˜›...but see the irony of the situation...today Piya blamed Abhay that he is making her a vampire like him...but tomorrow when she will herself wanna b a jaanwar, oops i mean a Vampire, Abhay wont b ready to make her one 🀣

Piya wanna be janwar ..never in her wildest dream ...ushe tho family chaya 🀣...abhay tho bas  dream boy hey 🀣...piya madam se koi upset hotha hey 🀣...ab dil ke bath bahar ayege tho kya hua 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Buddhi 🀣🀣🀣 tho kya ushe patha ...abhay phir uske saath rahega ..phale protect phir seva karega apnna pyaar ke liya 🀣🀣🀣🀣

4.   The Sid Attack
how many of u r dying to see Sid's attack on Piya to make her his next victim? πŸ˜†...i m waiting for this scene since months πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...it will the BEST scene of PKYEK for me πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰...hmm...but my question here is - Abhay is supposed to b away from Piya on Poonam ki Raat as he wont b able to control himelf on that day (khoon ko khoon pukarega and all that crap 🀣)...so if Sid plans to make Piya his Victim on that night (which is 2 days later) then who will save Piya? Confused

Ek baar attack karega ..bas piya abhay ke saath chipak jayege 🀣...abhay tho bechara control kar klena sikha jayega pyaar mene . ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.  Piya ke scream ke samne wo ...bhuk pyaar sab bhul jayega 🀣🀣

Ahhh abhay kabhe nahe sudherga chahe piya ushe samajhe yeh nahe ...yar apne duty bhe koi cheez hothe hey ...lagtha raha supercop bane mene
I wish scene come but piya dont get faint without seeing what going around ...she faint at the right time 🀣🀣🀣🀣

another wish and prediction from me - i want Abhay to leave Piya and Dehradun after this whole Sid revelation action packed drama πŸ˜†...i know many of u wont agree with me πŸ˜†...but i think this is best for them...they still dont know what they want actually...all Abhay thinks is "how to protect/ save Piya" and all Piya wants is "normal uncomplicated life with Abhay" (which is impossible πŸ˜†)...i think Superiors entry here will turn the whole situation and the all the R's including Sid will have to leave Dehradun 😊

OHHH..agree with u but they do need to be away for some time to understand ...but i am sure this will never ever will will happen .

okay i m done *phew*

Sahe post hey ...knock knock 😊...i see thoughts changing  Tongue😊

Edited by abhaylove - 12 years ago