Fu-bai-Fu Aata Vinod Motha zalay !

Posted: 12 years ago
Nirmiti ani Renuka shahane judges aahet ase vatate, Bharat Jadhav nakki kai karnar aahe te kalale nahi. Vaibhav Mangle repeat aahe tar baki mostl pahilyanda entry karat aahet.

participants kon aahet ???

f. participants madhye mala  kisori ambiye saglyat jast awadate...priya berde la EPE che  repeat telecast dakavale teva baghitale..not impresive (my opinion)

Edited by my_views - 12 years ago
Kishori is doing gr8, she's v. talented no  doubt, tichya barobar, kushal badrike (malak of SK), Atisha naik who also participated in season 2, and some others i also dont recoll. their names.
nakkich we r giong to have lot of fun and laughing to heart's content 🤣...

i am really...really looking forward to this show...

its so difficult thing to make others laugh...and ZM has done a great favour by bringing back this show👏👏...

to...ZM..."Hip...Hip... Hurray!!!!!😆...
Surprisingly Bhargavi is paired with Mangesh..and both of them really did a good job..esp Bhargavi at the end doing that Maasa act...interesting...
bad start...i was quite disptd...bhargavi chya avajala kai zala ? tichya awajat kahi damach nahi. V. artificial comments by renuka and all goody goody by  NS too. ..Priya b was worst of the lot...she was introduced as comedy queen ?? quite shocking..she was never one... i have some hopes on Kishori in tdy's epi.
Overall epi was ok comp to last wk but Bhargavi's loud & overacting was treated as "outstanding effort" by both RS & NS (judges) and gave her blast, chocolate+simhasan.  This season of FBF is in sorry state of affairs !
I dont like this new season of FBF at all
i saw first 2 skits & gave up watching...very poor quality...it was strictly for kids...ani person like renuka shahane evadhi bindok sarkhi khya-khya karun satat hasat aste...ani satat goody-goody comments pass karte...for such a bad story, jokes & acting ...v. bad. indeed.
sagla prakaarach bhakaas vatatoy...paanchat vinodala hi salaami milte