Fan Fictions

FF: Maaneet - Khurana Mystery Epilogue pg49 31.May (Page 53)

Post Reply New Post

Page 53 of 58

dobrevagasms

IF-Stunnerz

dobrevagasms

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Awesome Ending 
loved it loadz
thanks 4 da pm
Muahhh
Xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mina420

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: Maaneet - Khurana Mystery Epilogue pg49 31.May (Page 53)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MeetPremeer

IF-Dazzler

MeetPremeer

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
awesome ff dear

Mina420

rsroopali

IF-Sizzlerz

rsroopali

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
wowww awesome ff
luved ittt
read it all in a go
superb yaarrr

Mina420

puth

IF-Dazzler

puth

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
mina thanks so much for dedicating the epilogue to me...i feel so so so privilegedHug.HugHugHugHugHugHug

I really like ferri so much ...beauty with brainsDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

overall a beautiful...lovely FF with no dragging...awesome story with loads and loads of suspense and cute love story...StarStarStarStarStar

Thanks to you dear for not making us wait and posting the updates as soon as possible...ClapClapClapClapClap

i have one question dear...i am from south india and as per relations(Sonia-Rano) here maan and geet become brother-sister...is it not the same everywhere???

Mina420

Mina420

Goldie

Mina420

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puth

mina thanks so much for dedicating the epilogue to me...i feel so so so privilegedHug.Hug

I really like ferri so much ...beauty with brainsDay Dreaming

overall a beautiful...lovely FF with no dragging...awesome story with loads and loads of suspense and cute love story...Star

Thanks to you dear for not making us wait and posting the updates as soon as possible...Clap

i have one question dear...i am from south india and as per relations(Sonia-Rano) here maan and geet become brother-sister...is it not the same everywhere???

I am touched that u liked the FF so much.
Well, they are cousins (cousin brother and sister) but even where I come from, I call my cousin brother bhai yet, he is not a real brother, it is just said for respect... at least this is how I know it. As far as I know, there is no problem in cousins marrying. It might be differect in south india, I don't know about that. Just recently my friend married her cousin (her father was the groom's mother's brother) if u get that. So no problem there.

I will hopefully write my next FF soon enough and complete it before posting so that I can update just as often and quick as Khurana Mystery...

puth

puth

IF-Dazzler

puth

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mina420

mina thanks so much for dedicating the epilogue to me...i feel so so so privilegedHug.Hug

overall a beautiful...lovely FF with no dragging...awesome story with loads and loads of suspense and cute love story...Star

Thanks to you dear for not making us wait and posting the updates as soon as possible...Clap

Well, they are cousins (cousin brother and sister) but even where I come from, I call my cousin brother bhai yet, he is not a real brother, it is just said for respect... at least this is how I know it. As far as I know, there is no problem in cousins marrying. It might be differect in south india, I don't know about that. Just recently my friend married her cousin (her father was the groom's mother's brother) if u get that. So no problem there.

I will hopefully write my next FF soon enough and complete it before posting so that I can update just as often and quick as Khurana Mystery...

Here
mom's sister's children  (or) father's brother's children are like brothers and sisters to us(We call them as brother and sister only)...we don't marry them...
We can marry mom's brother's children (or) father's sister's children (We don't call them as brother and sister we call them Jiju and bhabhi)...

Mina420

nihatri

IF-Dazzler

nihatri

Posted: 01 June 2011 at 6:00pm | IP Logged
amazing

Mina420

Mina420

Goldie

Mina420

Posted: 02 June 2011 at 3:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mina420

Here
mom's sister's children  (or) father's brother's children are like brothers and sisters to us(We call them as brother and sister only)...we don't marry them...
We can marry mom's brother's children (or) father's sister's children (We don't call them as brother and sister we call them Jiju and bhabhi)...

oh, ok. Shocked well different places different customs. LOL

Edited by Mina420 - 02 June 2011 at 3:20am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top