Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Dedicated to puth, who wanted to see Vicky and Ferri together πŸ˜‰ !

Epilogue:

Vicky had been pacing back and forth in the hospital. He was a total nervous rack. Maan and Dev were also nervous but not as much has their youngest brother.

Then, after hours of waiting, they heard a baby scream and they all sighed in relief.

"Congratulations Mr Khurana, it's a girl." Vicky jumped up and down and gave both his brothers a rib crashing hug before his gave the little bundle in the hands of the nurse his full attention.

Dev and Maan peeped over Vicky's shoulder and were just as shocked as Vicky. They had, since Vicky announced the good news, wondered who the child will take after. Bets had been placed and opinions had been given. To all their amazement, the girls had been right. Geet, Naintara and Ferri had declared that the baby will take fully after her mother. And they had been right, because the little baby was giving her dad and chachus a cute dangerous glare with her big honey eyes, just like her mother does. Once they had come over the shock, Maan and Dev had to hold onto each other because they were shacking really badly from their laughter.

"Vicky, tu to gaya. Ek to biwi itni khatarnaq milli hain aur upar se teri beti bhi aisi hi hain. Ab teri tere ghar mein nahin chalne wali" Maan said. Dev nodded as he had experience with Naintara and Nisha. Vicky gave them a look and held his precious baby closer.

"Has lo Maan bhai. Main abhi Geet bhabi ko bulata hu." On the mention of his better half, Maan shut up instantly. Geet was eight months pregnant and just like the last two pregnancies, she had been extremely difficult.

"Kya Vicky, main to mazaq karraha tha." While the men were talking, Nisha came running and pulled her father towards her. Dev lifted her and looked at her new cousin sister.

"Vicky chachu, iska kya naam rakha hain?"

"Shart ke mutabiq tumhari chachi faisla legi."

Ferri had been exhausted and so the three men and two ladies could spend much wanted time with the new arrival.

A few days later, Maan and Geet entered Khurana Mansions. Before they stepped into, Geet stopped in her tracks.

"Aaj Dadi aur Nani hote to kitna maza aata na? Unhe Vicky ka baccha dekh ke to sab se ziyada khushi hoti, haina?" Geet's eyes filled up. She was very emotional thanks to her pregnancy hormones but even Maan missed both his grandmothers very much. They had been lucky enough to witness his and Geet's first child after which they passed away peacefully in their sleep.

"Haan, dono bohut khush hote aaj." Sonia said. She stood in front of them and welcomed them home. While Sonia looked after Geet, Rano helped Vicky and Ferri in with their baby Naina. Because Naintara's son and Geet's boys had taken ill, their grandmother's had decided to stay home with them.

Last but not least, Dev and Naintara came in with Nisha. They looked at their family and thanked god for bringing them all together again. Years ago, Khurana family had been involved in a mystery which had broken them all apart and inflicted much pain onto them. But one good thing had resulted from all this. Maan, Dev and Vicky had learned a lesson from their father's mistake. While there were many women out there that might been better than their wives in some way, they would never be happy with anyone else. They had made a commitment when they married and they all stood to it.

Dev had found an understanding and supportive wife in Naintara while Maan had found someone who could bring him out of his shell and teach him how to live again. Geet had till date never let Maan feel miserable again. Why Vicky had proposed to Ferri still remains an enigma to the Khuranas. But then, not all mysteries are there to be revealed.

~THE END ~

P.S.: for those who asked about it... Geet and Maan did have all six babies... akhir koi Maan Singh Khurana ki baat taal nahin sakta, haina!

Edited by Mina420 - 12 years ago
cue1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Awww shoo shweet

I knew Vicky would get with Ferri!!!

Edited by cue1 - 12 years ago
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thank You

Hello, this is a thank you post, dedicated to everyone who enjoyed reading my FF and left me valuable and encouraging comments.

As this was my first attemted at writing something like this I was hell nervous and didn't know how well it will be received. Then I got encouraging comments and as I kept updating, I got more and more comments and buddy requests. THANK YOU SO MUCH.

My special thanks goes to the following people, who over the course of Khurana khandaan's Mystery being revealed, spoke warm, funny and supportive words and made me decide to write another FF now. 

Rupzloveu

9n9i9s9h9u9

Vaidhumom

Monikaseth

namita25

mrk_1

maanujaanu

simzzzcool

Create

shah10

aditiwalia56

alfiya7

krati5

bhakbhartifan

komlika

sb1412

mansijani21

MaanKiGeet...

Ninand

ridhz21

fizza25

puth

t-mayur-sajan-j

Krishnaluv94

sweet scorpio

asmi123

sonali_N

Kavita03

Maan4EVA

shalinisaran89

sharmake11

sasik

maanhar

mirnalini

surbhijn106

ruhakhan

prathyusmiling

wajiha-1

kashndsel4eva

preethia

Miketa

123pritha

Imaastha

Kirannaryani

acjanfeb1

Azmii

cue1

Shalve

Maaneetsangel

mannu1988

rosesana

cyum321

shonababx

ritzy09

shiv-gauri4eva

7thHeaven

I also want thank everyone else who added me in their buddy list and wanted to be kept up to date and also those of you who read the story in silence... I know you people are out there... somewhere... πŸ˜›

And last but not least, Geet sends her special Thank you from Bistro Geet. Sorry you guys can't eat it , just close you eyes and imagine the taste.

LOADS OF LOVE
~ MINA ~

Edited by Mina420 - 12 years ago
t-mayur-sajan-j thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Actually we should thank you for writing an amazing ff
simply loved it
but still waiting for the epilogue
update soon
jasminEdited by t-mayur-sajan-j - 12 years ago
Shalve thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow...awesome Epilogue...loved it... 
mitzi11 thumbnail
beautiful & mindblowing
epilogue
yu real did justiceπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
love it core
i'm gonner really miss
reading it
i hope yu come with
another amazing one
soonnn
muah
we luv yuuu toooπŸ€—
dont but the like button
not working for me

ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Thank You

For  beutiful FF πŸ€—

maanujaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Mina thank you 4 such awesum n wonderful update
waiting 4 a new FF 4rm u now
alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely...rele do strt writg othr stories on them...