Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alfiya7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
🀣...i rele had a hearty laugh srsly Mr n Mrs Seth OMG they r too good...i rele loved the way sasha was insulted...n yes i hate her for takg maan for granted n i hate maan for hurting geet again...
Mina420 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sharmake11

arjun has bad intention

uff sasha to much
all parts amazing
love it
ur damn good
pls cont soonnn
thanks pm
ths 4 yu

hugs-desi-glitters-23

Thank You Glittering Graphic

AWWW, thish ish chooo chweet.. Thank you.
Mina420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sonali_N

awesome as usual 
loved it 
ummm der is defo something fishy abt arjunπŸ˜•
cont sooon
thnx for d PM πŸ˜Š
awesome-desi-glitters-5

Abt arjun... find out in later parts, I am keeping shut abt him.
Thanku for liking the story so far, hope the coming bits are interesting, too.
surbhijn106 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awsm ff plzzz update soon n do pm me
plzzz
Mina420 thumbnail
Originally posted by: maanhar

Oh!!! it was a WONDERFUL update!!!!

Couldn't stop blushing while reading Maneet scenes. Loved the way Maan commented on Geet's shyness. Maan acted smart with the punishment part but Geet is much smarter to end it in that way😊 Arjun part is making me bit conscious... 

Yes, he is THE Maan Singh Khurana, but in front of Geet to kissi ki bhi nahin chalti...he he he πŸ˜† 
Mina420 thumbnail
guys I am so glad you liked the funny part with Popat seth, Ketki and Sasha...
I don't like the character Sasha either...
Since you people loved the part and left me lovely lovely comments, I will grant you next update:

Chapter 20:

A step closer

He had just boarded his flight. He, too, remembered the times when he had been back home. Everything seemed perfect, his own little world. And one gust of wind broke everything apart. Now the pieces were shattered all over the world and it was his task to put everything back together. He was kind of not really involved in what had happened nor did he know the entire truth. He tried to ask but everyone would tell him something different. He felt alone and helpless; he wasn't sure where to start. Just then a lady took a seat next to him. She put her small suitcase under her seat, took a random magazine from the passing stewardess and started reading. He looked out of the window again. After some time, when the plan was in the air and most passengers had decided to sleep a round, the lady suddenly tapped him firmly on his shoulder. He woke up and looked at her. She gave him a smile, but he could not decide whether she looked friendlier or more dangerous with it.

"Vikrant Singh Khurana?" She asked him in a low voice.

She held a card and her hand for him to shake.

His face lit up. So this was her.

"Nice meeting you finally. How did you know I am here?"

"It is my job to know things, right? Never mind that. I have found some general stuff, not much I am afraid. Point is if we want to speed up the investigation, we will have to get a little closer to the fire."

"What do you mean?" Vicky asked, putting the card into his pocket.

"Khurana family has two faces, one is the public one. Any info you want you can get in newspapers, magazines or with any high society hairdresser. But there is a personal side in which we are interested. We have to get closer to that and YOU are the only one who can do that."

"What do I have to do?"

"Go back home to your brother and Dadi and find out from them." Silence followed as Vicky played with the words in his head. This was, he had concluded some months ago, the easiest way of getting to know the truth. But going home was one thing he had been avoiding for several reasons. Now the detective he had hired was suggesting just that. As if she had read his mind she said:

"I know going home might not be a thing you prefer to do but let me remind you, you are a Khurana. They would not hide it from you. As the matter is with me, well I have my suspicions about the entire story." Vicky threw her a questioning look.

"The story seems pretty simple at start. A little fight and the family broke apart. But if we try to find a plausible reason we reach a dead end. And I can tell you out of experience: A dead end is very often like hitting something hard with the shovel while digging. It might not be what you were looking for but it might be ever more valuable." Vicky had a second to digest the information. The lady, it seemed, loved to talk complicated. There surely was a way of putting it simple, wasn't it?

"Ok, if going home is the only way then fine. I just need to wait for the right moment."

"No you don't." She picked up the magazine again and opened a particular page. Vicky gave it a look and saw what she was indicating at. He gulped. This is going to be dangerous.

Maan had returned home and went straight to Geet. She was still sleeping. Maan sat next to her on the bed and caressed her face. She looked ever so cute. She stirred a little and Maan got up immediately. The last thing he wanted was to wake her up. He could have watched her all night but decided to return to the mansion and freshen up.

Dadi was amazed to see him back so early.

"Kya baat hain Maan bete, aaj ab itni jaldi wapas aagaye?"

"Haan Dadi, woh clients jaldi chale gaye na, isi liye." That was in no way an explanation and Maan knew it but Dadi didn't push on.

"Geet kaisi hain? Aap thori der pehle itne pareshan kyun the?"

"Geet sorahi hain Dadi, ghalati se maine usse gira diya aur uske haat pe laggae."

Dadi raised an eyebrow as to how Maan knew she was sleeping.

"Woh outhouse mein hain. Jabse plaster laga hain meals skip karrahi hain and I don't like it. Yaha rahegi to main uske khaane par nazar rakh sakunga."

'Khaane pe ya us pe nazar hain tumhari?' Dadi asked in the privacy of her mind. She was a little shocked to hear Maan was letting Geet stay in the outhouse. Years ago he had made it clear that it should not be used anymore and hence it had been locked down.

"Maan, why don't you shift Geet into the main mansion? I mean I will get some company and Geet won't feel lonely there either."

"Hmm, sochunga" was all he said.

Both ate their dinner in silence as they had different things on their minds.

'Why did I bring Geet to the outhouse?' Maan thought. He wasn't sure himself. Maybe because it had served to him as a place of refuge when he was little? When ever he used to get hurt, be it physically or emotionally he would go there and heal. But then the outhouse itself had become a great pain for him hence he had closed it down. 'Maybe it was my younger self that had led me back there. Maybe somewhere inside me I still believe it to be a place of healing, at least if not for me, then for Geet.'

Dadi on the other hand thought:

'Maan has made it easier for me now. If Geet is to stay here I can lead their love story a little towards my goal. Maan wants to wait but sometimes delaying matters is not good. I am scared to think of what will happen if something comes between them. No, I should not think like this. Maan has gone through a lot I will not let sorrow cross his path again. The boy deserves happiness and if it lies with Geet than I'll make sure they stay together.'

Not one day had passed when Rano hadn't remembered her Geetu. Life had become even more difficult for her after Geet left. The family was outranged and blamed her of course. She had a hard time, having to hear from her husband and Daarji, not to mention the humiliation they had to face on the side of the groom. But still Rano was convinced that her decision was correct. Geet had every right to live a free and happy life out there. Often she wondered if fighting for her right might have been a good idea, not that she hadn't tried. After her last attempt at which Daarji had broken both her writs she had given up. She had to smile when she thought about something she had once told Geet when the little girl had become frustrated for not being able to make round roti's:  the more you try the more are your chances of success, if you give up you have lost already. 'Seems like I gave up on a principle I believed in. Well, what else can I do when my biggest strength is missing? All I have are letters and a photograph' she had thought. Then a storm had hit her family. Daarji's death had been followed by that of Rano's husbands' and the ladies of the Handa Haveli had a tough time. Rano feared rough handling by the other relatives who had an eye on Handa Haveli but where to go to? She wished there was someone out there who would hear her plea for help.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~  ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Ok, am in hurry since I have work. but couldn't stop myself from updating... you lucky devils...πŸ˜ƒ
ninavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
nice part 
loved it
cont sooon
thnx for d PM 
sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
nice...

wondering what truth does vicky wants to know...

this khurana family is really a mystery!...

continue soon!
ridhz21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Interesting upd
so many suspense
cont soon
sb1412 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome updates.πŸ‘πŸ‘...now um really eager to know what had happened in khurana family...