Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 77)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ohk Divya - so I got this Ben Hur n Joseph Morgan thing now! He actedin the new Ben Hur tv series! LOL
And I was wondering - why are you comparing him to the 1950 Ben Hur actor? LOL His mini skirt was so damn funny!  ROFL

yeah, n I liked Joseph's work there! I saw it just the day before Klaus was introduced and I place high hopes!!!

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

see, others are again missing in between these convos LOL
They will land when you or me are not here! LOL We blabber too much abt VD! Tongue

ok, I'm ignoring ur typos now ROFL Thank you! ROFL
it would be hilarious to c how Bonnie reacts when she knows 'bout her sautans coming bk ROFL
I want to see that! LOL

so true!! n still damon loves her n cares for her... Elena didn't know that Damon would survive so remembering that, her reaction n expression were so toned down Ouch
Agreed! She was so realxed n only cried once! When Rose was dying - shd have seen Damon! Man he was fab! Clap Elena's reaction on seeing Jenna dying was awesome n she excelled in the sacrifice scene! I say - poor direction at the delena scene this time! LOL

oh yes, she could have run away easily but she remembered how last time Damon had reminded her that he had brought her the vervain and that she owned one!
n yes, whatever Katherine does, she is honest with Damon, just like Damon is honest with everybody Clap
I want Kat to be thr with Stef n Elena to be with Damon! that way all will be happy! Tongue
I loved watching her when at Klaus' adda she made fun, dancing around drinking instead of crying off LOL
She is lady Damon! ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:19am | IP Logged

ROFL  nahi re, he is gud looking n a very gud actor! I saw 'Tudors' and he so amazingly pulled off the young n the old characters Clap
n Daniel, the actor, mentioned him Big smile not Elijah LOL
ohk I don't know wht you are talking abt! LOL I will skip this topic! LOL

if I'm right, then there were coffins, even Klaus told his men, put him with the others, or something like that,...
saw it again n yeah, hw is kinda keeping whole family body safely! Why? Confused And now Stefan knows whr arethe originals being kept! So maybe theyw ill all come back to life n wreck havoc on Klaus! Confused

yup! n Julie told him, oh we were thinking about that already ROFL
Paul must have noticed how he was being sidelined these days LOL
obviously! LOL Well, ppl prefer Damon as he is fab. actor! Ia m sure, was Ian playing Stefan, ppl would have loved Stef more! LOL I just don't see variations in Paul's reactions - the only exception being him being stabbed(ROFL), the scary ripper version (Ouch) and that scene int he graveyard with Damon (Clap)!

so true! that's true love n frndship. I'm so glad there is atleast ric who stands with Damon, no matter what... even Stephan at times hurts Damon, but ric is a gem of a person Clap
Though I fail to understand - why does Ric care for Damon so much? LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged

ROFL oh yar, I so want to see their clash and Stephan getting beaten up and then crying 'mummyyy' ROFLROFL
instead they could have deleted some Bonnie stuff Angry
yeah, coz it's ben hur's story.. n that appealed to more people...

anyways, my hands are tiring typing so much LOL

I think we will get Big B crying scenes n mummy crying scenes, once Damon reaches klaus n tries to get Stefan free! LOL

I was glad how the CVs kept Bonnie off in the 19th n 20th episode! LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged

yeah!! Daniel has done such a fine job! he never looses his cool... remains dignified, even while being stabbed LOL LOL
I know - the definition of Elegance, even when dying! LOL Elijah is too good for being an Original, I guest he is the best of all of them - the opposite of klaus! He even tried to tell Stef why he betrayed them! So that shows how much hevalues his promises! Clap
I still remember that coin scene, then when he took out the hearts of those 2 when rose ran off!!
again gr8 casting decision.. not like that PKYEK where they chopped off Shorya, who, I'm sure was supposed to be a werewolf ROFL
Also loved how he came to Damon's rescue n killedall warewolves except Jules! Tongue

yeah n how Damon says, he is always cleaning up the mess others create!!
When did he say that? ConfusedPoor Elijah has got cleaning jobs on his list! LOL

nose bleed kar k ruk jati hai ROFL mast line ROFL  Abe haan yaar, nose bleeding se koi marta hai kya, except Bonnie! She acts as if pata nahin kitna khoon bah gaya hai mera! Dead

ultimate scene tha.. ROFLROFLROFL
Loved Damon dodging the bullet n Jer getting hit like that! LOL My immediate reation was - abe behooda, phir se kachra kar diya! LOL

true! haven't like any witch so far in VD except for when daddy warlock had come to save them from the werewolf pack attack and Tyler was standing like a fool watching Car getting hurt Angry
But still -I want Car n Tyler together! They look very cute together! Big smile
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged

I'm looking fwd to the epi. that he might direct, it should be interesting!
I didn't like Vicki in the 1st Season, she was messed up n irritating.. but Anna impressed julie n kevin so she came bk and so Vicki also got a chance! LOL

yup! but once he come bk to form, he really enjoys it! Ouch
same here! it's good Klaus isn't good, if Damon hates him and we should also LOL

And he shd keep in mind to give good Delena scenes! LOL

Me too never liked Vicky, but Anna was good! She was actually good - remember the scene whr Damon catches her neck n she his n then both are like - ohk we both are strong for each other! ROFL
They shd not have killed Anna, I really liked her! Remember how poor Jer was holding her to keep her safe, before the police came n took her away! Cry

I already hate Klaus n want him dead! Itskinda torture seeing him! He is so sinister! Ouch

Edited by pritirays - 15 May 2011 at 12:28am
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged

daayan n chudail LOL
I saw that chemistry in that once scene where Damon was following her to get the locket but later when she hurt him, she is enemy no. 1 Angry LOL

same here!! never like Sam's hubby(both the actors) but rest was fab...

ROFL

I saw that episode after watching others, so wht I felt was damon mocking her! LOL Never understood why ppl want them together! Confused Well atleast in the series - Damon n bonnie just do not like each other! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pritirays

ohk Divya - so I got this Ben Hur n Joseph Morgan thing now! He actedin the new Ben Hur tv series! LOL
And I was wondering - why are you comparing him to the 1950 Ben Hur actor? LOL His mini skirt was so damn funny!  ROFL

yeah, n I liked Joseph's work there! I saw it just the day before Klaus was introduced and I place high hopes!!!

Saw glimpse of the BenHur episode! AngryJoseph is looking so innocent n cute in thr, but as Klaus - he is evil! Angry

Go to top