Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 75)

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Follow the step here :D 
and thn 
afta the pix is uploaded 
n thn click the 'SHARE' button ! it will show sumfin like this 

thn Copy the 'direct link ' like this 

And thn Here on IF !! u have to do this 

hope it helped :D 
Thanks a lot manu - it worked... the first one's for you!...

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -AdiYalicious-

Originally posted by carisma2

Here it is my first one ever.
LOVE IT <3 ! its soo freakin Cute <3
I love this scene my Mr statue of arrogance...LOL

Edited by carisma2 - 14 May 2011 at 7:50am
.YixingsManal. IF-Addictz
.YixingsManal.
.YixingsManal.

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged
AWAAAZ NEECHE ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 7:57am | IP Logged
Manu is there supposed to be a share button on IF, To upload personal files
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _dkmystery_

Originally posted by pritirays

I agree! Bonnie chanting all that hocus focus makes me laugh as she looks stupid n always bleed! Wht with getting all powerful n still bleeding to cast one spell? Silly Btw - she can act great when she has to look proud! ROFL Did you notice how proud she looked as Emily! LOL

ROFL Haila sacchi! He looks such a kid that a teddy will complete the perfect picture! LOL

I was like Angry Angry Angry Bhaad main jaa, poor Damon (Big smile) is apologising n with all heart n all you can say is - Go to hell! Angry Angry Angry And when stef told her that Damon is dying, then also I did not like her reaction! It was not intense or more like shock of life time for her! Even in the Delena scenes, Ian was fab! But maybe the direction for Elena's character - I found lacking the emotion she shd have displayed if she loves Damon! I meanshe was more emotional n superb when she witnesses Jenna dying, n this time it is DAMON n she was more of calm n relaxed! Angry I wanted her reaction to be intense - as in a do or die situation! Angry

exactly! Bonnie is hopeless.. just for once she proved helpful in bringing bk Jeremy but that too not flawless, now her 'sautans' are bk ROFL

Ric should give him a teddy LOL

exactly! he didn't do anything wrong in feeding her his blood, I mean his intentions were never wrong. he wanted her to live at any cost!!
so true, we as viewers were shocked when the bite wound showed up and this gal Angry
so true! Damon/Ian is the best when he is there... he didn't even lift his eyebrows while the scenes were on, Ian is such a fab actor!
n his eyes came alive the moment Klaus' blood worked ...

ROFL so you found the pages where I replied! LOL Chal I too will PM this page link whr am replying to your replies so that you can reply to my replies ROFL ... so that we can post more replies n reply over the PM whr we replied! ROFL ROFL ROFL
Gosh ... wht a behooda reply! 
LOL

Coming back to Bonnie - yeah hopeless, no more word sfor her! She is herself responsible for bringing back her soutans! LOL
Ric is now playing daddy! LOL Daddy shd but Jer a teddy! LOL

I wanted teh Delena scenes to be mroe intense n Elena showing off her affection mroe intensly! Expecially when she got the news that Damon is bitten! At least Stefan's reaction was awesome n loved that brotherly interaction in the graveyard! Looked like stefan does love his brother more than anything! Clap Clap Clap

I know! He was looking so dead on the bed n his strength seem so feeble when he was saying all those things! But very sweet lines he said - I love you, you shd know that! You shd have met me in 1864, you shd have liked me then! Embarrassed Poor lovestruck fellow! LOL

But I liked that Kat did bring back the cure, OR as she said she owned Damon, so she did! I would have rather she bringing of her own free will! Tongue

I also like how Damon always helps Kat n she always remians honest with him,though her replies hurt him, but I appreciate her honesty, when she is not being bitchy! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged

Who is Jonathan Rhys Myers? Confused Confused Confused and why are you dreamy at his name? LOL

Poor nina! ROFL
But Elijah honestly looks old for her! I mean they look good, but he looks old too for her! So for me - nah! Not Elijah/Elena or Katherine! Jenna would have suited better! Tongue

I sooo loved this episodes starting! Clap Clap Clap The way they showed Damon in the very beginningn him apologising n then all his walk back home n then taking out the ring n that song n all! It was awesome as if the episode is dedicated for him! Big smile

I agree! Ian as Damon is damn natural! He beats any other actor hands down in the show! His character ahs got all shades n he plays all of them perfectly! I don't remember any scene whr his acting was slacking! Big smile

I appreciatedStefan so much in this episode! First time liked any of his act! Clap Clap Clap I love the waythe two brothers love each other! I am always a big fan od love among siblings, n the bondings! And in this show, among all odds, the writers have hsown it evolve wonderfully! Clap Clap Clap Fighting, arguing, stabbing Shocked ... each other, but then always thr for each other! Big smile Big smile Big smile

are, jonathan the guy from 'bend it like beckham' the hottie coach yar Wink LOL even Elijah(Daniel) was thinking 'bout him
and remember the scene where Elijah's coffin is placed, thre are others too.. so scope to bring in more vampires!! this story could go on n on until the actors don't look aged LOL

I feel really bad for Elijah, he loved Kat. n Klaus came in between Ouch though she would have ditched him anyways LOL

so true! the creatives know that Ian can pull off any scene and they come with awesome plot lines for him... so atlast Paul had to talk to Julie to give him some nice tracks ROFL

not only Stephan n Damon, but also Damon n Alaric! such frnds are rare these days.. I loved how first Ric was not in a mood and replying bk to Stephan but the moment S told 'bout the bite, ric says, what do u need? awww

ohh the coach! LOLSo you like him! How many guys do you like at one time Divya? Tell me the name of all my simultaneous jijus! ROFL
When did Elijah said anything abt him? Confused

Ohh I did not see other coffins, need to see that scene again!

ELijah bhi naah - kitni baar marega ki usko akal aayegi - not to trust ppl like Klaus! LOL Don't worry - he will be abck for sure, I have a gut feeling abt it! Tongue

Paul did wht??? ROFL
Ohh so all this Stefan going mad - bad - sad - track is becoz Paul chaaplosofy the CVs??? ROFL Thr thr, and I was wondering - how come the CVs decided to focus on Paul's character now? LOL Yeah he was almost useless as goody 'Stefan'! At least he was good at getting stabbed! ROFL Everyone n anyone comes n stab him! ROFL

I like the brotherly relationship btw Damon n Stef, and Damon n Ric! Although Damon is kinda reason for Ric losing his girls, still he cares for him! Big smile
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

1. Love Damon's quotes: what's the plan, superman? LOL

2. Topless Josheph, reminded me of 'Ben Hur'... he was actually very gud in that show Clap

going away for some time, more of my bak-bak later on LOL

Yeah, that line wasnice n suited the way Stef put Damon in the basement! Like he moved superfast 3 times n each time hitting Damon for trying to commit the suicide! LOL

Dead I hate Klaus! Dead He looked YUCK! Dead
But BenHur in mini skirt was ... ROFL
ROFL ROFL Hilarious! ROFL

REplying to your bak bak one by one lady! LOL

so true! when Damon is ill, it is the right time for Stephan to show his powers LOL
they chopped off atleast one scene from the promo, Elena was supposed to be shown in the cage, but it didn't make it to the epi. Ouch

he acted fab in Ben Hur.. this version was religiously toned down which I liked Big smile

me too doing the same LOL

ROFL arre Damon thik hooga to Stefan ko utha ke patak nahin dega or maybe Stefan will end up getting stabbed yet again! LOL

Yeah they did chop off that scene, also the one whr Damon is being supported by Elena as he walks weekly,it was thr in the pics! Confused

Ben Hur, hmmm ok, but I would have like dif JEsus part was shown more! Kinda opposite to wht you think!

Me yet again! Tongue
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 14 May 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged

Now Elijah needs to learn not to trust Klaus for anything! He has been killed 3 times by the same dagger n he never suspected! LOL I am sure he will be abck n will be the one to bring Klaus down! Angry
Loved Ric playing daddy for Jeremy! Big smile I guess he will take place of Jenna for Elena n Jeremy! Also loved how he forgot all his sorrow as soon as he heard Damon is dying n ran to babysit him! LOL

Its hilarious - Damon being babysitted by Ric! ROFL

HATE BONNIE! I want her dead! Angry Maybe she shd die killing klaus! Angry
Usmain bilkul damm nahin hai, but she is too proud to admit it! Angry

But for once she was helpful, I was so glad when Jeremy came back! The last thing Damon needs on his hand is - being the reason Elena's brother got shot! LOL Behooda always messes up! LOL Loved how he ran (like Rose did once
ROFL) seeing the Sherif aiming the gin n abt to shoot! LOL

Really yaar! The witches are all so prejudiced that Damon must die! I eman if someone is turning good, then help him not shoo him off! Angry Really - why didn't they came when klaus was completing the sacrifice? Angry

ROFL it is not easy to kill Elijah but very easy to stab him ROFL

I read somewhere tht after watching his performance, the writing team decided to make the Originals so hard to kill!! this casting team is gr8 Clap

and the way Damon started saying his sorries and Ric said they need to get drunk to have this convo LOL

it would have been hilarious if she would have died trying to revive Jer ROFL

omg, I too remembered the famous run by Rose and Damon disappeared in a flash and I was laughing so bad and had to rewind to see Jer getting shot ROFL

is show ki saari witches/warlocks bevkoof hain!! these dead witches were sleeping even when Greta was helping Klaus!!! why didn't they punish her?? Damon had to do the job as always D'oh

ROFL ROFL ROFL yeah its very easy to stab ELijah n Stefan! ROFL Just that Elijah dies everytime he is stabbed! So far he has been stabbed 4 times, he died thrice! LOL
Ohh really? I know - Elijah acts like a true aristocrat Vampire - like he is kinda king with all kingly air n yet not proud! LOL
Remember the line he said to Damon - I am an Original, show some respect! Approve LOL
Ric n Damon - hilarious n yet awesome! Sometimes it seems like Ric is more close to Damon than Stef n definitely more useful! LOL Its amazing - how everyone's plan roams around Damon, ... do you smeel any trouble, ctahc Damon to sort it out! While Stef babysits Elena! LOL

Arre yaar marti hi nahin hai behoodi! BAs nose bleed kar ke ruk jaati hai! LOL Yeah but has she died, then Jer would be seeing 3 GFs ghost!
ROFL

Damon running like that n JEr getting shot was completely unexpected! LOL I mean - so far Damon has never been able to dodge any bullet targetted at him! LOL So first time n then wrong timing!LOL

I know! ans that Greta girl was so disgusting! Dead So overconfident n YUCK kinda attitude! Dead Good that Dmaon killed her off! Loved the way she died, one of the best scenes in that episode! LOL I was like 'yeah finally'! Go Damon! LOL

Go to top