Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the behooda gang #27 Invites (Page 48)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

Originally posted by _dkmystery_

according to him, it is only coz how the girls dress up!
as if old women or burka clad women don't get raped Wacko
True... Certain creeps will be creeps... Full stop. As long as she is not his mother,daughter or sister then she is just a prey in his mindset.

so true!! it's in the eyes the sick mind, only a dress is not responsible!
love the RJ Nihal who presents this show, he always is on the right side.. he replied back so wellClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 8:04am | IP Logged

True... Certain creeps will be creeps... Full stop. As long as she is not his mother,daughter or sister then she is just a prey in his mindset.

love the RJ Nihal who presents this show, he always is on the right side.. he replied back so wellClap

I was watching few bits of vd on utube.. as much as i am for elena stefan.. due to the the mindset over the last decade.. the serial dipicts a better bitter-sweet chemistrt between elena damon.
it seems like they have mellowed down stefan more and jazzed damon more.. the balance is not the same as the books at all.
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I was watching few bits of vd on utube.. as much as i am for elena stefan.. due to the the mindset over the last decade.. the serial dipicts a better bitter-sweet chemistrt between elena damon.
it seems like they have mellowed down stefan more and jazzed damon more.. the balance is not the same as the books at all.

it's gud that VD isn't copying the books!
n poor Paul doesn't stand any chance when Ian comes in the frame.. LOL
Damon n elena rock! and VD will lose 70% of its viewers if anything happens to Damon..
damn it! even Ian tweeted today: Poor damon Ouch

Stephan is the broody one, he n Damon didn't kill each other, thankfully and even though they have issues, they are always there for each other. Clap

I suggest that when u watch the show, forget the books, then u will enjoy it a lot! remember I too have read some chaps, but now I prefer the show any given day Smile

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

it's gud that VD isn't copying the books!
n poor Paul doesn't stand any chance when Ian comes in the frame.. LOL
Damon n elena rock! and VD will lose 70% of its viewers if anything happens to Damon..
damn it! even Ian tweeted today: Poor damon Ouch

Stephan is the broody one, he n Damon didn't kill each other, thankfully and even though they have issues, they are always there for each other. Clap

I suggest that when u watch the show, forget the books, then u will enjoy it a lot! remember I too have read some chaps, but now I prefer the show any given day Smile
hypathetical question...
if iam was playing stefan and paul damon... which one wud u choose for elena?
is it the character people like or the actor more? though i know it both goes hand in hand.

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
look at Stephan's character in the show.. he loves elena a lot and respects her n her decisions
but like in the last epi., it was Damon who saved the day! he wanted to keep elena locked with himself to save her anyhow and not depend n Elijah, and not like Stephan who let her go with Klaus and then phoned D to help

but Ian is such a marvelous actor, he would have brought an extra charm for himself and then I'm sure I'd be creating excuses to love Stephan instead ROFL

carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

look at Stephan's character in the show.. he loves elena a lot and respects her n her decisions
but like in the last epi., it was Damon who saved the day! he wanted to keep elena locked with himself to save her anyhow and not depend n Elijah, and not like Stephan who let her go with Klaus and then phoned D to help

but Ian is such a marvelous actor, he would have brought an extra charm for himself and then I'm sure I'd be creating excuses to love Stephan instead ROFL

@ bold behoodi...LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

has stef cheated on elena ever...? the thing is i liked the fact that stef was like a one woman man... i like those standards... where as damon had the tendency of tripping himself into any avail bed...
i wanna watch al the series...in order...knw a gud link i can save to my fav's..

i feel abhay dipicts book stefan more... though abhay is more confused then any vampire.. LOL

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 May 2011 at 9:25am | IP Logged

@ bold behoodi...LOL

has stef cheated on elena ever...? the thing is i liked the fact that stef was like a one woman man... i like those standards... where as damon had the tendency of tripping himself into any avail bed...
i wanna watch al the series...in order...knw a gud link i can save to my fav's..

i feel abhay dipicts book stefan more... though abhay is more confused then any vampire.. LOL

in the show, Damon goes with other gals so that he is distracted as he has tried hard to get Elena's love but she doesn't Angry
u should c the scene where Damon tells her 'bout his love and then makes her forget what he said.. Ouch Cry
I'll post a link after this msg, it has all epi, use megavideo links as it loads faster n has better quality..

in the meantime, watch this! awesome, the chic says the right things Big smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wBgYDHOEsZ4&feature=player_embedded

carisma2

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

carisma2

Go to top